*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Steve Blake making consecutive 3-pointers!?
eek.gif

it must be the shoes. Its like watching Like Mike Part 5 or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by MrONegative

why don't you guys wanna finish this?

Because gasol is soft as tissue and doesn't want the ball.
tired.gif

If he played like he was supposed to, we would be up 20

Gasol is playing well!

He played well but he could have had a much better game. Dude takes plays off and it hurts the team especially when Kobe is on the bench. Dude should demand for the ball as many trips down the court as possible.

I'm really happy with the defense and also the bench and their ability to knock down wide open jump shots. This team has promise.

Funny how people were hating on the Mike Brown signing, now they like it... Lakers lose the first two games and its  OMG we suck!!
Now everyone is all happy 
laugh.gif

Anyways Bynum back on saturday, we can only get better. Hopefully McRoberts and  Murphy can bring that same big man production off the bench.

I love how the Lakers are just surrounding and collapsing one people. They are challenging everything.

DAMN this pisses me off we lost to the Bulls in the final seconds on opening night.
laugh.gif
Could be 3-1, just sitting here wondering what the hell happened in Sacramento.
laugh.gif

Ah well, good game purple and gold.
smokin.gif

And I saw you doing work out there, Barnes, even though not much of what you did will show up on the stat sheet.
smokin.gif
Good game, pimpin'.

Everything is slowly falling in place for D12 to get traded to us by the trade deadline.

-Nets lose one of the Lopez brothers. I can't remember if it's Brook or Robin
laugh.gif

-Bynum continues to be immature off the court and now the media is ganging up by roasting him in the local papers. The media is now even starting to seriously call out Jim Buss for protecting him and his un willingness to trade him over the past few years.

We just need Bynum to play well stay healthy until the trade deadline and hope the Magic continue to suck and have a mediocre sub 500 record and then pull the trigger on the trade for D12 but not without giving up Bynum & Gasol for D12.

Yeah. We could've been 3-1. Oh well. Good, solid win by the Lakers.

I'm warming up to the idea of Mike Brown being our head coach.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

NobleKane:
what the hell is matt barnes on? son is notpaying attention out there
Nah, dog. No way. Dude was out there hustlin. The block on Melo on the iso, out of bounds off Amare, the pass to Murphy underneath after bailing Kobe out from being dead in the pinch post… dude did work. Pick someone else to whine about this game. Luke, Fish, someone else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DAMN this pisses me off we lost to the Bulls in the final seconds on opening night.
laugh.gif
Could be 3-1, just sitting here wondering what the hell happened in Sacramento.
laugh.gif

Ah well, good game purple and gold.
smokin.gif

And I saw you doing work out there, Barnes, even though not much of what you did will show up on the stat sheet.
smokin.gif
Good game, pimpin'.

these back to back games early in the season are gonna take its toll.  everyones gotta do it so it is what it is.   Its hard to take away from the lakes win but the knicks looked pretty damn bad after looking like crap up north last night too.   Side note.....J Lin droppin 2 tonight.  I can say my year of 2011 is now complete

Puke still getting booed every time he touches the ball.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm sure they're still yelling Luuuukkkeee, but it's probably mixed in with boo's, as well.
laugh.gif

Great game tonight. Can't wait to see Bynum back with the team. But man, L.A Times having an article coming out tomorrow about him calling him a "cancer." Thats just rough. They must really want to boot him out of town....
wink.gif

Fisher looks like trash even against the Knicks. I don't know what he was doing out there.

Hopefully Blake can keep hitting his open 3s.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NobleKane:
what the hell is matt barnes on? son is notpaying attention out there
Nah, dog. No way. Dude was out there hustlin. The block on Melo on the iso, out of bounds off Amare, the pass to Murphy underneath after bailing Kobe out from being dead in the pinch post… dude did work. Pick someone else to whine about this game. Luke, Fish, someone else.
laugh.gif

there were two times back to back where he wasnt paying attention and it resulted in two turnovers... the game was over with but dude was out there looking like he was on the crack...

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Unfortunately they're saying LUUUKKKKKKEEEEE I wish they would boo him or say PUUUUUUKKKKEEE
word? can't really make it out from the live stream. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm sure they're still yelling Luuuukkkeee, but it's probably mixed in with boo's, as well.
laugh.gif

Great game tonight. Can't wait to see Bynum back with the team. But man, L.A Times having an article coming out tomorrow about him calling him a "cancer." Thats just rough. They must really want to boot him out of town....
wink.gif

this is the first i heard of this with bynum.  i just moved out from under my rock.  hes parking in handicapped parking spaces and getting moving violations regularly?  school me if i heard it wrong

yea blake played well tonight...fisher needs to sit his *@! down on the bench (preferably in a retirement home)

Back
Top Bottom