*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Anyone slowly forgetting about Odom? I feel that Murphy and McRoberts is making up a lot from missing Odom. I saw his stat line tonight against the Thunders and he looks like he's back to his inconsistencies, again.
[table][tr][th=""]
[/th][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Lamar Odom, PF[/td][td]17[/td][td]2-11[/td][td]0-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]-18[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]
f1xegp.jpg
pimp.gif
....for now

McRoberts & Murphy sounds like a law firm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe wore the Play Fast vs the Knicks

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+hoKXZF5wkiJl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+mShl9dcM2uFl.jpg

Is Kobe really that tough , his right hand looks swollen
Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+lR7p_lEvZC-l.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+RJixNklqv7zl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+Tfnf9yYXKsvl.jpg

How is he playing through this? That hand is really swollen, and it's his shooting hand. Kobe was pretty efficient to be playing with a injury like that.

I'm all for bringing in a veteran guard, but no to Arenas and Robinson. Both players' games have fallen off the past few seasons and the Lakers don't need to deal with their tired acts.

Lakers don't need Martin or Kirilenko either. The frontcourt is fine between Bynum, Gasol, McRoberts, Murphy and Caracter when he returns (plus MWP too I guess). Kirilenko would just create more of a logjam at SF.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

How is he playing through this? That hand is really swollen, and it's his shooting hand. Kobe was pretty efficient to be playing with a injury like that.

.....man, that is swollen pretty bad. i hope it %$$$+%* falls off.

Forreal tho, Steve Blake is better than Nate Robinson and Gil for the Lakers.

Blake is a true point guard that plays within the offense, can hit an open jumper , and actually play some defense

Nate and Gil are small 2 guards that jack the ball up and play no defense. And Gil looked like he had one leg last year hes gonna be the next Brandon Roy. And both aren't good locker room guys either. As if the Lakers don't already have enough drama.....

mogzz04:
There are gonna be a decent set of Free Agents coming back from overseas come March....Wilson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Aaron Brooks lead the list, with guys like Patty Mills and such being second tier......im hoping we can convince someone to take a short term contract for the rest of the season to boost our chances.
Oh, snap, Aaron Brooks is overseas? I'd definitely love to pick him up.

does anyone think the lakers are going to be a team that lives and die by the 3?
vs. Bulls (4/16) Loss
vs. Kings (1/16) Loss
vs. Jazz (6/16) Win
vs. Knicks (9/16) Win

I know it's really early in the season, but Kapono and Blake making 3's really stretches out the floor.

If we shoot exactly 16 3s tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead and say that Mike Brown might be a little bit too precise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

let it go man 
laugh.gif

his hand looks like dudes hand in big trouble in little china after he saw lo pan dead 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

let it go man 
laugh.gif

his hand looks like dudes hand in big trouble in little china after he saw lo pan dead 
roll.gif

NO.
laugh.gif

....real talk though? if its still swollen like that, you think its broken, but they arent saying anything about it?

...man, if so, i cant do anything but respect that 
pimp.gif

.......i still hope it falls off though 
roll.gif

Kobe. The one man that can consistently score 25+ points with an injured shooting wrist, old man knees, an injured ankle, and a divorce 
pimp.gif

that hand man 0_0. they must be shootin him up fool of painkillers n %+#% in between timeouts.

Steve Nash? Do you guys not see how often Steve Nash has to sit because of his back?
laugh.gif

Hell, let's get Duncan, too. Bring TMAC in to back Kobe up.
laugh.gif
Eff it, if Kidd can win a chip at 98 years old, let's just get the entire West All-Star roster from Jordan's last All-Star game.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Amare is just about as soft as Gasol.
This. I thought I was the only one who believed this. And the fact he said Pau is still soft baffles me. 
laugh.gif
 Good game though, is it cause the Knicks are bad or are we actually playing good? 
nerd.gif
 The Knicks are going to be better with time, they have too much talent not to be successful. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Amare is just about as soft as Gasol.
This. I thought I was the only one who believed this. And the fact he said Pau is still soft baffles me. 
laugh.gif
 Good game though, is it cause the Knicks are bad or are we actually playing good? 
nerd.gif
 The Knicks are going to be better with time, they have too much talent not to be successful. 
Its so crazy watching Amare this year..hes on the high post 99% of the time..shooting jumpers nd such..last night he had zero luck with the jumpers, went inside twice and scored twice two possesions in a row...then back to jumpers after that..We've all seen with our own eyes this dude can score from anywhere..why isnt he doing it nd only settling for jumpshots???
Maybe its just me, but this team is better than i expected..Coach Brown has the bench balling, hes actually getting something from Blake nd Ron and i thought they both were done after last year... I hate seeing LO as a Mav but the first 4 games really eased my nerves as far as this team and especially our bench....

roll.gif
  @ Dantoni for having Balkman on Kobe for so long...how is this guy a head coach??? 

pimp.gif
 @ Drew coming back...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Steve Nash? Do you guys not see how often Steve Nash has to sit because of his back?
laugh.gif

Hell, let's get Duncan, too. Bring TMAC in to back Kobe up.
laugh.gif
Eff it, if Kidd can win a chip at 98 years old, let's just get the entire West All-Star roster from Jordan's last All-Star game.
laugh.gif

Well didn't we basically have the 1998 West All-Star starters on our team in '04? Shaq, Malone, Kobe and GP. 
laugh.gif
 We need a young quick point guard who can carry the torch when Kobe retires. Let's just make a run at D.Will, but I bet Stern will veto that too. 

Just copped tickets in section 215 for literally face value & shipping fees for the game against the Grizzlies on 1-8-12.

I've sat in the 200 level seats before and I don't mind sitting here and paying for face value which is $98 a ticket.

Heck decent mid court 300 level seats are going for $100 or more a ticket on ebay or stubhub.com after you add in stubhub's service fee and shipping fees.

Can't wait to to go see another Laker game live at Staples Center
pimp.gif

Bynum better not have a freak injury against them that game
laugh.gif

Pau also better not get punked and out played by his bigger little bro
laugh.gif

Mike Conley is going to kill DFish & Blake
laugh.gif

We have 4 7 footer
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Don't know if it's already been posted here, but I saw on Twitter that the Knicks game was the first time they've held opponents to less than 33% shooting in consecutive games since the team moved to LA.

Back
Top Bottom