*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The Knicks are willing to trade Amare for Dwight?

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure the Grizzlies are willing to trade O.J. Mayo for Kobe.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Randomly left the stream on... Caught a tiny bit of the post game where it was said they wouldn't trade Bynum for Howard straight up... Hit the computer with the Are you crazy face.. If Otis Smith called Jim Buss and said we'll take Bynum for Howard will you take it? I say yes 200 times if I'm asked once..
I saw that Norm Nixon saying he wouldn't do that trade had me
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
he's still on coke I see.

Thought I'd share..

2nd in rebounding/game
6th in blocks/game
7th fewest Opponents PPG
7th best FG%
6th best OPP FG%
10th best OPP 3P%
11th best in APG

Had a great time at the game tonight.

The game got seriously sloppy though especially in the 4th quarter with all the turnovers.

was at the game today in the 300 section lol but it was still fun up there. great win for us tonight
pimp.gif

Steve Nash is getting old + he plays no defense.

D12 had a nice game last night 1-2fg 4reb 5pts
eek.gif

^ I'm positive that he's just going through the motions out there in Orlando. Not like, intentionally sucking, but definitely not motivated to dominate. Just kind of… there. And he'll continue to be like that until they've either brought somebody in (like D-Will), or he has been shipped out.

^ I'm positive that he's just going through the motions out there in Orlando. Not like, intentionally sucking, but definitely not motivated to dominate. Just kind of… there. And he'll continue to be like that until they've either brought somebody in (like D-Will), or he has been shipped out.
He got baited into fouls by DeMarcus Cousins (good acting job) early and could never get into the rhythm of the game. At least in the first half.

Ska same thing with D-Will.. Even though D12 has played a number of great games.. But It is hilarious that both these teams have a superstar who is not motivated... And playing like garbage... But each team is trying to bring out the other teams superstar to please their current superstar..

I like how it is shaping up

Dwight has been kicking @#$ up to that game.  Cousins just got him. 

And those idiot announcers just runnin they mouths.  Why would Phoenix send Nash to us?  No really, why?  Would we give Kobe to Boston?  The Suns hate us, they would not have interest in helping us, and the only piece we have they would want is Bynum, and nobody on Earth would move Bynum for Nash. 

P, you see Kobe gettin into it with OJ?  When he missed the 2 free throws, and OJ said somethin to him, Kobe was over his shoulder "You can guard me....you can guard me?" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dwight has been kicking @#$ up to that game.  Cousins just got him. 

And those idiot announcers just runnin they mouths.  Why would Phoenix send Nash to us?  No really, why?  Would we give Kobe to Boston?  The Suns hate us, they would not have interest in helping us, and the only piece we have they would want is Bynum, and nobody on Earth would move Bynum for Nash. 

P, you see Kobe gettin into it with OJ?  When he missed the 2 free throws, and OJ said somethin to him, Kobe was over his shoulder "You can guard me....you can guard me?" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol saw this, he is always picking on mayo hahaha

Kobe named western conference player of the week.

I thought this dude was done? Time to pass the torch? 
laugh.gif

People will never learn.

Oh yea, he shot shot 50% last night, just mentioning it since people seem to want to focus on any little thing he does wrong. Another 50% night. Just sayin'. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif

People will never learn.

Oh yea, he shot shot 50% last night, just mentioning it since people seem to want to focus on any little thing he does wrong. Another 50% night. Just sayin'. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif

People will never learn.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fixed.

The Knicks are willing to trade Amare for Dwight?

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure the Grizzlies are willing to trade O.J. Mayo for Kobe.

laugh.gif

thanks for the laugh..

The question is, do the Lakers pull the trigger for D12? Bynum has been no joke lately. I stress lately.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

The question is, do the Lakers pull the trigger for D12? Bynum has been no joke lately. I stress lately.

The kid has always been "no joke" when healthy. When healthy. When healthy. When healthy. When....you feel me?

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah, I didn't see that.

Kobe always goes at Juice so I can't be surprised.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom