*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

pimp.gif
 Bout time.

Might as well cut Luke, he's already on the Memphis(Tigers) coaching staff....cut him and let him officially start his next profession

Let Luke stay in Memphis and coach. If it's true that he's seen multiple doctors and they've recommended to him that he stop playing, then do just that. After that, we can use the amnesty clause on Metta without reservation.

Let's look at Baron's status in Cleveland, see if he gets cut there. Likewise with Rashard Lewis in Washington. Let's just see what happens and maybe act if the price is right.

No way the Lakers should cut Artest right now. He's still a good defensive player and a decent shooter (albeit really inconsistent). If the Lakers amnesty him, then that leaves Barnes, Puke and Ebanks at SF. 
sick.gif

Artest and Barnes are still dope as our SF's
I forgot our squad.
Man last few games Baron was playing as a clipper, homie was playing with a passion.
Him playing with winners on a team like Kobe and Pau would fire him up

It's good to be back !
Guys like Pau, Metta World Peace...
eyes.gif
 (Still can't get over even typing that out) 
laugh.gif
, Matt Barnes, and Steve Blake all sound hungry, motivated, and all want revenge for how they went out last year in the playoffs.

At the same time though. Just seeing Jim Buss calling all the shots for the Lakers and Mike Brown coaching this team makes me 
mad.gif

It's defitnely a new era for the Purple & Gold.

I just remembered Bynum is suspended the first five games of the season.

I hope Pau is ready to log 42 minutes a game again.

Bynum and Gasol getting more touches sounds interesting... especially if Bynum worked out this off season and got in shape and if Gasol got tougher

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

We need a pg pronto

Not happening for these 2 reasons.
Lakers are over salary cap and have DFish & Steve Blake under contract.

Bynum for Chris Paul trade ain't happening because Jim Buss refuses to trade Bynum for anyone including CP3 or Dwight Howard.

I laugh at Mike Brown and him saying we're going to be more focused on giving our bigs the ball....Um...That's always been our focus.

The problem is Bynum is always injured and Pau Gasol chokes in the playoffs.

I know I'm a big Kobe fan, but there was no way he was a ball hog last season. If anything Pau left him to do everything in the post season.

That big jabroni known as Pau Gasol better be out for revenge this season after the crap he pulled last year. If Pau doesn't show up, we have no chance. Teams are getting too stacked for one of our important players to be playing like *$@+.

And is Derek Fisher actually going to be our starting PG again? D-Fisher hurt us more than helped us last season. I love D-Fish, but it's time to come off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom