*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Ticket are available but are horrible seats in the 300 levels.

I'm just going to buy tickets through stubhub or ebay.

Good luck NT fam.

Horrible? I have a better time up top then I do below. The real fans are up there. I can yell and cheer and not get looked at funny. I'm catching one game since I will be home on military leave on new years eve. It would be nice to buy my daughter a CP3 jersey and hopefully I can rock a D-12 jersey. 

200 Level>*

You get the best of both worlds

I actually don't like the 200 section. I'm a 300 guy but it has to be close to center. I got my pair for 108...i always catch deals on ebay.

Ticket are available but are horrible seats in the 300 levels.

I'm just going to buy tickets through stubhub or ebay.

Good luck NT fam.

Horrible? I have a better time up top then I do below. The real fans are up there. I can yell and cheer and not get looked at funny.
This!

Plus you can't go wrong with those $25 seats! Staples is setup nice enough where you can still catch good views of the action from anywhere in that arena.

Got tickets to the New Years eve game in the cheap seats, memphis game in the mid 300's, Suns game sec 102, and Warriors in the premiere section
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Horrible? I have a better time up top then I do below. The real fans are up there. I can yell and cheer and not get looked at funny. I'm catching one game since I will be home on military leave on new years eve. It would be nice to buy my daughter a CP3 jersey and hopefully I can rock a D-12 jersey. 

200 Level>*

You get the best of both worlds

I actually don't like the 200 section. I'm a 300 guy but it has to be close to center. I got my pair for 108...i always catch deals on ebay.

Co sign.
Ever since Staples Center opened up for the 2000 season I've sat on all the seating levels except for sitting in a luxury suite.

200 level sections aren't worth spending another $100 on even at face value.

I'm not a fan at all of sitting behind the basket and having a one way obstructed view of the court.

Well CBS Sports is saying now that the revised CP3 trade is a done deal:

http://ken-berger.blogs.c.../entry/11838893/33780584

UPDATE: While some observers were confused as to why the Lakers wouldn't seriously engage the Magic in trade discussions that would send Bynum and Gasol to Orlando for Howard and Hedo Turkoglu's poisonous contract, sources said the answer was simple: the Lakers want to try to position themselves to land both Paul and Howard. A person directly involved in the Howard sweepstakes confirmed to CBSSports.com a report by Yahoo Sports that Howard has requested a trade to the New Jersey Nets. Howard requested to be traded in two separate conversations with GM Otis Smith since Monday, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

However, a person involved in Howard's decision-making process maintained Saturday that the Lakers were by no means out of the picture -- and that, in fact, Howard views L.A. as a better fit for his off-court aspirations. The conflicting signals from Howard are similar to what Magic executives have experienced over the past year as the All-NBA center has frequently changed his mind about whether he wants to stay in Orlando or not.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]That's the only thing I cared to see in that article! [/font]

Jesus!!! will they get on with it already... I have been so anxious this weekend... wish I could fast forward to the 25th turn on the tv for the game, whatever the lineup

^ Man, since you pointed out 1:42, I was watching the video not knowing what to think, and then when it hit 1:37, 1:38, 1:39, I wondered if someone was going to dunk on somebody or what.

Then 1:42 hits and I go "Well eff me in my a-hole."
laugh.gif
Good to see him bounce back up, though.
smokin.gif

Notes from the vid-

Artest looks WAY out of shape.

Drew looks good.

I like the intensity of the practice. The way they talk on D sounds good.

Seems like were trying to run a PHX style offense. Fisher won't be able to hang in that.

I just want to know who and who won't be on our roster come the 25th. Pau looks like he's into it.....

this is getting $@%%#!* ridiculous. Really Stern? you already killed a perfectly fair deal in the first place. And now that the teams have spent countless hours renegotiating a new one, you can't even give a decision on it? It's a compressed season with a compressed FA period before the season starts. You can't just pick up the phone on a saturday & make a damn decision?

This whole waiting game is BS. And because of the hold up with this deal, it looks like other deals (west, nene, etc) are in limbo too.

My guess, he waits until the very last minute on Monday to approve/deny the trade. And I wouldn't be surprised if he denied it either. This $@%%#!* troll likes to be a villain.

Well i hate this whole situation and will not buy league pass just because i hate nba playing with my heart. I will be fine with illegal options. And nba if you are reading this then those emails that you have sent me wont help.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Well i hate this whole situation and will not buy league pass just because i hate nba playing with my heart. I will be fine with illegal options. And nba if you are reading this then those emails that you have sent me wont help.

laugh.gif

daldridgetnt David Aldridge 

Source confirms @ESPNSteinLIne report that three-team trade for CP3 has fallen apart. Lakers will trade Lamar Odom into Dallas' new TPE.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein 

So to recap: Lakers take Odom out of three-team CP3 deal and deal him to Mavs into new DAL trade exception created in Tyson Chandler deal

roll.gif
WOW LO to DALLAS the team that SWEPT YOU?!!? .. THE Defending CHAMPS?!?

Back
Top Bottom