*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Deal was for the trade exception from the sign and trade with Chandler, so basically Lakers gave Lamar up for nothing. My speculation is they go for Dwight and then sign Billups. What Mitch did was gangsta, basically an eff you to Lamar and David Stern. I heard Buss was mad at Lamar and ordered him out ASAP.

Interesting.....
Where did you hear that? 
nerd.gif

Twitter, it was a retweet and I can't find it right now.

you can't just throw out random info like that without a legitimate source

I said I heard. It's up to you to believe me (or the source) or not. Don't shoot the messenger.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by tupac003

I can understand Lamar leaving. His actions were inexcusable.

Show up to camp late, leave early then tell the world YOU have to stay away from training camp while pau does and says all the right things?

Sorry lamar your time is over...

yea but at least don't trade him to the champs FOR NOTHING when you can probably something decent for him
or wait til the trade deadline

I'm with you. I don't understand the trade at all but I would think that you have to have something ready if you make that move. Something must be cooking. Lamar had to go but how do you replace him? Is D-12 coming? 

DID THEY JUST TRADE THE MAN TO THE TEAM THAT JUST SWEPT HIM??!!!

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!???

laugh.gif
at the clowns complaining about sending Lamar to Dallas...he's not gonna fill tbr void of Tyson Chandler/jj Barea......and of course this was done to shift all focus to getting Dwight

DraftExpress Jonathan Givony
NBA source tell me the Lakers did not approach other teams with cap space or trade exceptions before making the deal sending Odom to Dallas.

I don't know, to me it sounds like they just wanted Lamar gone ASAP. To trade him for nothing is really bad business wise and sounds more personal than anything.

Mitch should resign if he did this just cause he was pissed at Odom.

This trade is worse than Memphis giving up gasol for Kwame. At least memphis got Marc Gasol out of the deal.

I'm sure Kupcake has his reasons. Dude wouldn't of done this just to ditch LO, even if his attitude the last few days deserves just that.

@Mike_Bresnahan
Mike Bresnahan
Lakers will get the Mavs' first-round pick in 2012, maybe a second-rounder as well.

so you get swept in the second round and now you giving away one of your core players for nothing will improve that?
on top of that you give said core player away to team that swept you

-even if they it is a salary dump I doubt the lakers have enough cap space to sign a star next summer
-cp3 and dwight may be with another team and sign extensions by that time

Was this move made to save money? Didnt these dudes just sign a 5 billion contract with time warner?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dudes just tanked the season

Originally Posted by knightngale

Mitch should resign if he did this just cause he was pissed at Odom.

This trade is worse than Memphis giving up gasol for Kwame. At least memphis got Marc Gasol out of the deal.

Doubt Mitch made the call on his own...

Back
Top Bottom