11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I have GOT to get my hands on these! i want 3 packs, any pointers on how i can make sure it happens? pm me if you got some sage advice for a young man tryingto come up in the world....

two packs for me.. one to stock, one to rock
smile.gif

JUST got word from MY connect, I will have mine by saturday if not monday for sure, depending on the ups delivery, I will post pics,,,

P.S PLEASE NO EMAILS CONCERNING WHERE I AM I GETTING THESE FROM,,, I LUCKED OUT AND DON'TWANT TO MESS UP A GOOD THING!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey how this for Black/True Red/White?

e71366ae3c5c2b07af3067d478352c230483a4d7.x-bmp

Does this colorway compare to the ones that's going to be in the pack? Or would you prefer real pics?

Are you seriously STILL asking this question??? You really are as annoying as that 8 year old on a road trip asking....." are we there yet?"

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Does this colorway compare to the ones that's going to be in the pack? Or would you prefer real pics?

Are you seriously STILL asking this question??? You really are as annoying as that 8 year old on a road trip asking....." are we there yet?"

Sorry dude, I'm just thinking that that's how Black/True Red/White should look like.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

my friend is a manager at footaction & she says she gets them a week earlier & is getting mine for me!!!
pimp.gif
I swear y'all know the most corrupt managers in the company
laugh.gif

I hate the reverse jumpman on the XIs and the low cut patent up near the toe box. That said - it's still a must cop (which is sad - its just JB these days)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sure it well look darker once you see them face to face .

This.

The KATC video looked like it was in normal lighting and the soles appeared to be varsity red. Either way true red or varsity red, I'm getting them.

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

This.

The KATC video looked like it was in normal lighting and the soles appeared to be varsity red. Either way true red or varsity red, I'm getting them.

You think the red on the sole was "Varsity red"? The sole is "True red". I'm if they had put a Varsity red sole on there then tha'tquite alright with me-even if it was an accident. But it's been confirmed that it's going to be "True red"-which I have mentioned about a fewtimes before. But I sho like to get this pack. Untill then there need to be pics of the CDP XI's from kixandhecity.com

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

This.

You think the red on the sole was "Varsity red"? The sole is "True red". I'm if they had put a Varsity red sole on there then tha't quite alright with me-even if it was an accident. But it's been confirmed that it's going to be "True red"-which I have mentioned about a few times before. But I sho like to get this pack. Untill then there need to be pics of the CDP XI's from kixandhecity.com
*+#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Sorry dude, I'm just thinking that that's how Black/True Red/White should look like.
Doggie dog look at some Retro 13's That are black/true red and there is the color.

JB definetly save the best for last. By far the best package that came out this year, hands down
pimp.gif
! This package will definetly brings back alot of memories from my elementarydays
eek.gif
. I defintley looking forward to 12/26, I can't even wait muchlonger. I want them ASAP!
smokin.gif

This may have already been brought up but, has anyone noticed how the Jumpman logos on the back are both facing the same way? In the OG XI's and the RetroXI's they were not like this? Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by iwantem

From what i heard stores that are getting these are getting ALOT. I've heard that from a couple stores. The hype on these made JB do it.
THIS IS TRUE I DO BELIEVE...

Back
Top Bottom