11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Whats up niketalk,
I just heard that the release date for the 12/11 cdp has changed to Dec.20 does anybody have any information on this.
Sorry if it has been brought up already

B-

XX3's were fire and the CDP's were a great idea (questioning some of the colorways though). What brought the grade down was all this fusions and6-rings crap!!!

This will probably come off as me trying to single you out, but it's not just you. Is it time for a sticky for this CDP? Just seems like there'sanother one each day.

104030.jpg

yeah i guess you could say im a little late just heard the news and jumped on it

Mods if you could go ahead and do what you gotta do (lock it up or delete) it would be appreciated
Thanks

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Can they just make a 11/12 thread yet? I'm so sick of seeing these threads popping up :tongue:

that is pretty true, why dont the Mods/Admins just creat a official thread at the top just like the XXIII's and Bred Strapped 1's

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

This will probably come off as me trying to single you out, but it's not just you. Is it time for a sticky for this CDP? Just seems like there's another one each day.

104030.jpg

sweet i made the pic
pimp.gif

C+ and that is me being nice.... after years and years it is a matter of days before I am truly finish with JB I have been a fan since the mid 80's, itkills me to see what has become of the jordan brand! thanks any way JB...

D

I hate the fact that they made the packs where if you want to buy a shoe (such as the black/red IV, carmines, or black III), you were forced to buy anothershoe that you have no business of ever purchasing.

to be honest i would give them a B+ only because of the packs and the XX3s. nothing else was too significant to be honest. Some nice team shoes and the 6 ringsand 12.5s and 2.5s were nice but other than that nothing amazing

Back
Top Bottom