11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

These are terrible in person, I don't know why JB always messes up shapes. I held a 10.5 and it looked like a 13, the height of the patent was lowered andthe toe box extremely stretched out. The sole was off too but that didn't even bother me, it's more money in my pocket though.

DISCLAIMER:
To the sensitive newbs, I'm not hating on your holy grail of countdown packs. I just don't like them and am voicing my opinion on this message board.

I had my packs on lock at my spot but I lost my job today
mad.gif
frown.gif

Just to put it out there on the units out there once again , I know Fox Hills Finish Line well be getting 21 pairs in a size 12 .... and thats just one size....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nyrican23

mad.gif
frown.gif

What happened?

Sounds like a story of mine ... Dont stress off it bro ... Things well get better ...

mad.gif
frown.gif
My job did me dirty and instead of laying me off, they fired me. I'm gonna try to fight it but i doubt anything will happen. Going from 60k/yrto 0 is gonna suck!

mad.gif
frown.gif
My job did me dirty and instead of laying me off, they fired me. I'm gonna try to fight it but i doubt anything will happen. Going from 60k/yr to 0 is gonna suck!

Damn Bro , sorry to hear ... thats just like me . My job wanted to FIRE me , I had to quit . If I would of stayed I would of got fired . Yea I know how itfeels man , TRUST ME .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just to put it out there on the units out there once again , I know Fox Hills Finish Line well be getting 21 pairs in a size 12 .... and thats just one size ....
Whats up with these numbers? I'm going to call stores again tomorrow. One FTL I called which does pretty well with Jordans and they got everyCDP said they are getting 21 pair TOTAL
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

amazing how every time i come into this post all people are talking about is the stupid sole...sad

TRUE!!! dang i am getting tired of that too

^^ seriously, why are people talking about shoes in a shoe forum!?!?! irritates the hell out of me....the nerves.

AGAIN GUYS DO NOT BUY THIS PACKAGE FOR ONLINE RESELLERS WITH SITES

BUY THE SHOES FROM CHAIN SITES OR HIT UP YOUR LOCAL MOM & POP SHOP THERE IN THE STORES NOW OR WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ONLY SPENDRETAIL

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

dang $217 so far just for the 12's? lol thats way too much

for real, what a donkey... the seller is prolly so happy haha. as we all will be on the 20th
pimp.gif
Yes, I am! : ) HEY HAW...LoL

Actually...considering this particular pack costs me above retail, I am happy to just be able to off set the cost of the XI's
I'm not a reseller...Just a joe trying to split a pack...
Like my previous post stated, I am in fully support of waiting or going to local spots and just paying retail on RD.
There will be enough to go around....
But that doesn't stop people form paying extra and ensuring that they get what they want...right?

Even though the stock will be there...think back to all the other hyped up releases...the aqua VIII's and the all star XX3 in the last 6 months...
Remember how eastbay was locking up and it took 30-50 try's to get your order through online...

This release is going to snap the OC3 backbone of the internet...the actual internet is going to break...lol

JK

Back
Top Bottom