11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

THE DMPS's WERE LIMITED....LIMITED BEYOND QUICKSTRIKE!!!!

THESE ARE A Limited GENERAL RELEASE....C'mon...

Folks...WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE HYPE SET IN....

LOL....I don't have alot of posts...but I have been a member..for a long....long...time...

I can't remember seeing this much paranioa....lol

If YOU ARE really that worried...pay over the retail price and be done with it....

everyone is turning into a hypebeast because you are worried you won't be able to get the two greatest shoes, not just Jordans, SHOES ever released for $310...

C'mon...

Folks...I know times are tough, we are all hurting financially in some shape or fashion...maybe you haven't lost your job but maybe cost of living is going up or something...
but chill the **k out...

If we all just remember we are the consumers and WE DRIVE DEMAND...then we will be ok...

If people have no problem paying well over $1500 for ti xx3's...then don't cry about $500 XI and XII....shoot...

I got love for all my sneakerheads...so don't snipe me..but the few of us that haven't lost our sense need to calm the rest of you down...
When people were getting shot for the altitude releases, that was one thing..
but we can all order safely from the comfort of our living rooms or officies..
I know some of that was aimed at me. Nobody is turning into a hypebeast. Do you know what a hypebeast is. I sat there a typed, "why do peoplekeep saying these will be easy?" These are possibly two of the most liked shoes ever so they will draw attention out the rear. The Taxi XII and the BredXI.

I simply said, "call your spots and do your research because spots around me are low on numbers". I don't want to be reading a bunch of replys onthe 20th saying they didn't get them. I'm not trying to make a profit so I have no reason to hypebeast. I'm just being honest with everyone so theywont get caught slipping.

Now what was the problem again?

And I hope they are everywhere so everyone can get them. But hey we'll have to see what happens.

they're gonna be everywhere, relax
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

LOL....I don't have alot of posts...but I have been a member..for a long....long...time...

If YOU ARE really that worried...pay over the retail price and be done with it....

everyone is turning into a hypebeast because you are worried you won't be able to get the two greatest shoes, not just Jordans, SHOES ever released for $310...

C'mon...

Folks...I know times are tough, we are all hurting financially in some shape or fashion...maybe you haven't lost your job but maybe cost of living is going up or something...
but chill the **k out...

If we all just remember we are the consumers and WE DRIVE DEMAND...then we will be ok...

If people have no problem paying well over $1500 for ti xx3's...then don't cry about $500 XI and XII....shoot...

I got love for all my sneakerheads...so don't snipe me..but the few of us that haven't lost our sense need to calm the rest of you down...
I know some of that was aimed at me. Nobody is turning into a hypebeast. Do you know what a hypebeast is. I sat there a typed, "why do people keep saying these will be easy?" These are possibly two of the most liked shoes ever so they will draw attention out the rear. The Taxi XII and the Bred XI.

I simply said, "call your spots and do your research because spots around me are low on numbers". I don't want to be reading a bunch of replys on the 20th saying they didn't get them. I'm not trying to make a profit so I have no reason to hypebeast. I'm just being honest with everyone so they wont get caught slipping.

Nah it wasn't aimed at you at all!!! LOL
Think about it...this is the most anticipated release in the last few years..with the direction the brand is going...the majority of us are calling it quitswith this pack and leaving the life....
It is perfectly normal to be anxious and exicted and at the same time nervous about even getting the shoes...
but most of us are grown men acting like kids....
Maybe because I'm getting older and I don't get worked up over this sort of thing (I remember being 16 and waiting for releases--you know--before theinternet)
But personally, I am 26, make a phenominal living and have paid well beyond what I should have for the things I want...
Some people can and some people can't and all of that is cool...

but we need to stay focused in a sense and just *enjoy* the wait and revel in the awesomeness that is the XI/XII pack...

the funny thing is I like reading about the heated debates about the color of the sole than 120+ pages of how hard this pack is going to be to get....

if you want something bad enough...the cost is just the end to the means...plain and simple..you pay to play...
if money is an issue...live vicariously through us and your time will come to own them...

when I was 13 and the concords came out, one to rock and one to stock was not even a possibility...but now...

*sorry*...I am not trying to flaunt or anything...just giving the back story to back up my points...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

C'mon...

but chill the **k out...

I know some of that was aimed at me. Nobody is turning into a hypebeast. Do you know what a hypebeast is. I sat there a typed, "why do people keep saying these will be easy?" These are possibly two of the most liked shoes ever so they will draw attention out the rear. The Taxi XII and the Bred XI.

I simply said, "call your spots and do your research because spots around me are low on numbers". I don't want to be reading a bunch of replys on the 20th saying they didn't get them. I'm not trying to make a profit so I have no reason to hypebeast. I'm just being honest with everyone so they wont get caught slipping.

Nah it wasn't aimed at you at all!!! LOL
Think about it...this is the most anticipated release in the last few years..with the direction the brand is going...the majority of us are calling it quits with this pack and leaving the life....
It is perfectly normal to be anxious and exicted and at the same time nervous about even getting the shoes...
but most of us are grown men acting like kids....
Maybe because I'm getting older and I don't get worked up over this sort of thing (I remember being 16 and waiting for releases--you know--before the internet)
But personally, I am 26, make a phenominal living and have paid well beyond what I should have for the things I want...
Some people can and some people can't and all of that is cool...

but we need to stay focused in a sense and just *enjoy* the wait and revel in the awesomeness that is the XI/XII pack...

the funny thing is I like reading about the heated debates about the color of the sole than 120+ pages of how hard this pack is going to be to get....

if you want something bad enough...the cost is just the end to the means...plain and simple..you pay to play...
if money is an issue...live vicariously through us and your time will come to own them...

when I was 13 and the concords came out, one to rock and one to stock was not even a possibility...but now...

*sorry*...I am not trying to flaunt or anything...just giving the back story to back up my points...

Oh no doubt. I like the scramble too to be honest. Its like hunting (never went hunting
laugh.gif
). But I just want to help dudes out because when I was younger man dudes aintgive a crap. They were too worried about copping 3, 4 or more pair. So since I've been around I just try to lend a helping hand to those not aware ofsomethings.

C'mon...

but chill the **k out...

you have no idea what your talking about with the dmps, they sure weren't "limited beyond a quickstrike" they were available atselect footlockers, champs, footaction, finishlines, etc. just like a limited GR. and jm already said that only 11,000 is not true.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Wuts upNT,

When the High Strap 1 was due for release, a LOT of ppl keep saying "RELAX, it's an easy cop..." , "Don't worry they'll beeverywhere".....We all know that was a bunch of crap now. Also, NT'rs said the same thing during the DMP release and that was a huge mess for many ofus. I'm not saying this CDP willt be as crazy as the DMP but it' will be a task non the less... SO, why should everyone relax and believe that this CDPrelease will be a "piece of cake". Because it is NOT going to be easy for metro city ppl., in the suburbs...yeah, ez coppp but for the majority of NTit won't. You guys better be ready to do what you can to get these. Trust me, I'm to old to be doing this now....

Speaking on behalf of all my 213 and 818 folks (LA). The valley has a limited amount of CDP's available. I checked the few spots that we have here in the818, Northridge, Topanga, Sherman Oaks and these spots have 1 or 2 FSR's. So, you might need to hit LA up for this one. Which reminds me of the Fox HillsDMP release, it's always nuts for big releases.....
laugh.gif
..., I wasthere in the parking lot. TOOO many kids there....Good Luck to everyone one OLD and NEW....good luck to all the noobies in large metro cities... and like somany others that I personally know, this is the last Jordan purchase for me.

GOOD BYE............... JORDAN BRAND !!!! it's been a nice 15 years....
grin.gif

...anyone who needs help on release day, I got some secret spots that we can inquire on in the 213/818.

These are gonna be way easier to get than DMP's because stores in my area that have been top sellin stores only got like 50 dmp's and are getttinatleast 150 of this pack so its a big difference and will make it easier 2 get. But im not saying its goin to be easy to get they'll probably sell outinstantly here in the H and have to be there ahead of time because everyone wants this pack.

I copped these off citycole as soon as i heard these where up for 409.00 I just missed copping the XI in high school I was heated. Then in college in 02 Iagain missed out on these by a month I was not aware of NT I so i was clueless about releases. So i been waiting for these since the Ogs came out. I might copp2 more on RD!!

I copped these off citycole as soon as i heard these where up for 409.00 I just missed copping the XI in high school I was heated. Then in college in 02 Iagain missed out on these by a month I was not aware of NT I so i was clueless about releases. So i been waiting for these since the Ogs came out. I might copp2 more on RD!!

Im from CT and my local spot that usually gets all the CDP's in a FSR and sells them for retail and usually even drops them down for sale only got a 9.5 10and 11 and is trying to sell them for 375 plus tax... SMDH

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

If these were made in a greater quantity than the other packs, you live in a high volume area, and these will be in the same places where the other packs were,then you are fine....Worst than the DMP....
grin.gif
i doubt it because those were limted these arent...they will be out there...and no matter how sought afterthis pack is, dudes will not be goin to FTL, FA, Champs, and FNL copping 3 packs at once....u will be fine...u gotta breathe...they wil be there if you knowhere to go and what you are doin

Wow at the prices. You could get a DS DMP set with some of the $ people are selling these at!

ON uptempo it is $459 shipped if you use google checkout ($10 off)

copped another pair Sz 11 and that makes two and THANK YOU JB and ADIOS!!!!

Good luck to all my people going out and getting them...

we need to just celebrate the end of 08 with this phenominal package and make sure ya taking videos and pictures of the madness...

Merry Christmas!

Anybody want the taxi's from my pack let me know...I never wanted them

people are hyped for this release for a few reasons
XI obviously
and the last countdown package
and what could be the last "retro" release
Christmas time boosts sales
and because they kept the pictures under wrap for so long

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow at the prices. You could get a DS DMP set with some of the $ people are selling these at!
Where?
nerd.gif

My boy has got 13 packs haha, cleaned out a store.
Resellers
mad.gif

Poofyo101 can you please change your avy? See there is a Bengal getting the businessand thats not whats up. Thanks
grin.gif

Thought I was out of the game... just ordered a 15 off shoetrends on complete impulse. Worst comes to worst, I can always return it to a store or something.

Back
Top Bottom