12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm going to put in as many raffle tickets as I possibly can lol hopefully they aren't no TLO just like Infrared 3LAB5's weren't.
Hopefully FNL will have another draft for these. That worked out real well for me with the Gammas.

I feel like if you were to somehow eliminate resellers and hoarders (I don't see any reason for having more than 3 pairs for yourself I mean c'mon) from the equation everybody who genuinely wanted a pair weather it be to wear casually, play ball in, or have for nostalgic purposes would obtain their pairs at retail price.

Last edited:
might save up for multiples on these just so i can maybe get some black/red 1s or sell them all and get some OGs/94s

Yeah I'll for sure be getting these as my Xmas present this year. Must have 11's. 10 months in advance and i'm readyyy

Im going to try and double up on these.. Use one pair to Trade for the CoolGreys or Concords..

Im going to try and double up on these.. Use one pair to Trade for the CoolGreys or Concords..
Same. I'm not fronting that I'll go for whatever I can to trade for releases I've missed the past couple years...Concords being at the top of the list.

Last edited:
Definitely doubling up on these and keeping both pairs.

This c/w always been my favorite in the 11 model, despite all the hype around the SJs, Breds and Concords.

Breds will always be my favorite idc how mass produced they are. Columbia's are up there tho just way too hard to keep em looking clean

These are looking nice but maybe I'm the only one who feels like Columbia's are the most overhyped 11's.

My line up:

Space Jams > Breds > Concords > Cool Grey > Columbia > Gammas

These are looking nice but maybe I'm the only one who feels like Columbia's are the most overhyped 11's.

My line up:

Space Jams > Breds > Concords > Cool Grey > Columbia > Gammas

The only reason is because they haven't retroed yet.

As far as most hyped, I'd say either Space Jams, Concords or Breds.

Last edited:
2-3 pairs are a must. Not only due to the rarity of the colorway, but also because my luck with white patent leather's been horrible so far with the 11's. Messed up my pair of Cherry and True Red Lows on the first wear of both. 
mean.gif
 Not taking any chances this time around.

This release is going to be madness. Not to follow up on whats been said, but tons of people either a) comin out of retirement for these or b) retiring after these. Will be insane. War of the bots

skipped on the gammas 11 
mean.gif
 but these look good..... Might be my last XI's before I call it quits on JB 

Skipped on the Gammas but I'm glad I did. Those are trash.

These are a must though. May have to double up for the first time ever on these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom