12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Sadly without a doubt there will be violence. With these I wouldn't be surprised seeing a "WSHH Fight Comp. Legend Blue 11 Edition" :smh:
Would make for some good entertainment doe
original

Soles not blue at all?!? The samples were very blue and I thought the normal people that give info on here were saying a blue sole as the OG release?

Also everyone saying the 4'a will be labs?!? They have laser on the and maybe 3M although to me it's doesn't look like 3m more a flash on a white shoe.

If they were 5lab4's why they have laser on them?!?

20lab5lab4........

View media item 988344

"This holiday season, get ready for the comeback of yet another OG Air Jordan XI release. The “Columbia”, which Michael wore during the ’96 All-Star Game, will return as the must-have release in December, only it will be dubbed the “Legend Blue“. The newer color is another take on the UNC-inspired baby blue that has served as such a consistent provider of great Air Jordan colorways. Stay tuned to Sneaker News for the latest on this release and check out the full photo below. Thanks to Scott for the photo."

Image Via sneakernews

right shoe yes, left shoe no.

I think its safe to say those 4s are a 20lab4 but I thought we were gonna get an 11lab4 because of a pic with the 4s in patent leather but I could be wrong

Yeah I get that I have both laser 4's and 5's, the question is/was the lab series takes one element and mixes it on the shoe but the pictured 4's have 2 elements 3m and laser it doesn't make sense.

So is it a 20lab5lab4!??

Edit: meh. not convinced. It don't matter to me. They are 4s so copped

Last edited:
I can only imagine all the horror stories I'm gonna see when people get their pairs on RD. An all white shoe is so easy for JB to screw up when it comes to craftsmanship

sole has to be considerably more blue than every other clear sole Jordan or there is no point in copping these imo. do it right jb.

Man...Here's my rant: JB is straight playin us like fools. If you're old enough to have owned or remember the actual Columbia XI's...You know that these, in any capacity are imposters. "Legend" blue. COME OOOONNNNNNNNN Jordan Brand!!! Give us COLUMBIA XI's!!!!! And while you're at it, produce them with the patent leather cut at the right height. Turn the Jumpman around on the left shoe. Put spacing between the 2 and the 3. Make J's, Not "Jays".

Since you (JB) are all about the new-age sneaker enthusiast and do nothing for the loyalist that actually watched Michael Jordan on the court...your products are no longer "Quality Products Inspired By The Greatest Player Ever". Your products are trash. Plastic replicas that look like complete garbage once they've received some wear. Every time I see a retro that's post-2008, I cringe. And to be honest...2008 is where that disgust began, #CountdownPack. The VI's, VII's, XIII's, and XVI's are the only ones out of the sets that are of decent quality.

I swear, I see Jordans these days and I'm not envious one bit. Not excited. Not intreagued And I certainly don't desire to wear them. Matter of fact, I can't sell my collection and take their spots with runners quickly enough!!!

Yeah, you sell them out weekend after weekend. But realize this....Your current popularity will NOT last. In true "sell out" fashion, your product has no soul...it shows and it's hideous. Down right disgraceful.

Done. :smh:

Last edited:
Man...Here's my rant: JB is straight playin us like fools. If you're old enough to have owned or remember the actual Columbia XI's...You know that these, in any capacity are imposters. "Legend" blue. COME OOOONNNNNNNNN Jordan Brand!!! Give us COLUMBIA XI's!!!!! And while you're at it, produce them with the patent leather cut at the right height. Turn the Jumpman around on the left shoe. Put spacing between the 2 and the 3. Make J's, Not "Jays".

Since you (JB) are all about the new-age sneaker enthusiast and do nothing for the loyalist that actually watched Michael Jordan on the court...your products are no longer "Quality Products Inspired By The Greatest Player Ever". Your products are trash. Plastic replicas that look like complete garbage once they've received some wear. Every time I see a retro that's post-2008, I cringe. And to be honest...2008 is where that disgust began, #CountdownPack. The VI's, VII's, XIII's, and XVI's are the only ones out of the sets that are of decent quality.

I swear, I see Jordans these days and I'm not envious one bit. Not excited. Not intreagued And I certainly don't desire to wear them. Matter of fact, I can't sell my collection and take their spots with runners quickly enough!!!

Yeah, you sell them out weekend after weekend. But realize this....Your current popularity will NOT last. In true "sell out" fashion, your product has no soul...it shows and it's hideous. Down right disgraceful.

Done. :smh:

View media item 989904

^^ So be it...That don't hurt my feelings at all. I'm tellin the truth. You keep buyin that garbage if you want to. Won't catch me on release day!!

^i repped u bro trust me I feel u. But at this point I don't care anymore they're never gonna do things the way they're supposed to so we gotta take anything we can get that's close enough to acceptable.

Like person a few posts above said...if you owned the OGs,these look trash and these are my favorite J ever but im pretty disappointed in these. The messed up part is I will get regardless because Its the closest thing but the quality of all Js are just declining as years go on but yet price goes up.

Back
Top Bottom