12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@vikdakid23  can you post a pic of the backs and bottom soles? They look in such great shape that I wanna see how the rest of the shoe aged

Will wait till late summer or early fall to see if I cam snag a pair. Someone out there is going to let go for a crazy steal. Come closer to RD

threw them on today at work .. so far so good!
@vikdakid23
 can you post a pic of the backs and bottom soles? They look in such great shape that I wanna see how the rest of the shoe aged

When i get a chance i will .. I actually wore them today to work for the first time .. no separation or anything

Those clear containers are cool. Would shoes still yellow or fade from sunlight or do they have a tint to them?

threw them on today at work .. so far so good!
When i get a chance i will .. I actually wore them today to work for the first time .. no separation or anything
Good to hear fam. Even though I would be paranoid... I hope they last you a good amount of time

It's just clear plastic. They stack up Nicely too. I would suggest keeping them out of the sunlight if at all possible.

You can buy them at Target. I suggest buying ones that fit your shoes just right. I put all my DS XIs and VIs in them to keep them fresh.

My DMP XIs are in one, my DS '10 Infrared pack is in some, my '14 White Infrared VIs are in some. I think I have one more but I can't remember. :lol:

Great for stacking instead of Jordan brand boxes that fold eventually. Just keep them in the closet with no light on them, keep the room cool and you're good to go.

Last edited:
You can buy them at Target. I suggest buying ones that fit your shoes just right. I put all my DS XIs and VIs in them to keep them fresh.

My DMP XIs are in one, my DS '10 Infrared pack is in some, my '14 White Infrared VIs are in some. I think I have one more but I can't remember. :lol:

Great for stacking instead of Jordan brand boxes that fold eventually. Just keep them in the closet with no light on them, keep the room cool and you're good to go.

Yep. I actually got mine at the container store. They sell them in boxes of 20. It was a tough decision but I decided to throw out all my boxes. These plastic joints just make more sense. No holes keeps any dust or spiders or whatever out and it looks really clean. u can admire your collection without opening up all your boxes.

Nice ds 01s up there. 
nthat.gif

I'll just cop two pairs online at resell price. Been waiting on these to drop again forever and it's not worth getting stabbed/shot or robbed for em

thanks folks .. i found them on ebay and messaged the dude to see if he had a BIN and he said he was taking offers .. offered him 375 and he took it .. crazy part is when he ended the auction it was already at 360 or so with a couple days left ..

im almost scared to wear them .. they shouldnt separate or anything right? also .. should i take the tissue out or add any silica packs?
IMO they are unwearable.
1. It's already a 13 year old shoe
2. The fact that it's DS will hurt the option of wearing them because it increases the chances of crumbling after all the years DS
If they had some wear on them then maybe you can get away with some wears
XIs don't crumble. They are wearable.
Worse case is he will have to reglue the soles or any midsole separation.
This

Like the gammas? If you don't live in a city like mine and witnessed it then you wouldn't understand lol. And good luck beating out the Bots online

Last edited:
For these, ****** will be on a whole nother level of c**nery.

I don't say it every year either. Didnt think the Gammas would be so crazy. This one tho. I hope your bots are prime. If that is not the case...

I don't say it every year either. Didnt think the Gammas would be so crazy. This one tho. I hope your bots are prime. If that is not the case...
quoted for truth....these are gonna be a fn problem

quoted for truth....these are gonna be a fn problem

not really. no 11 holiday release is a problem for dudes that actually put in the work. its only a problem for those that are oblivious or those that want to sit back and wait for handouts.

^ Gamma Xis are the lowest resale value of jordan Xis right now - Once rsale prices go up over a certin amount restocks happen..

Last edited:
^ Gamma Xis are the lowest resale value of jordan Xis right now - do you know know how restocs work yet? Once rsale prices go up over a certin amount restocks happen..

I definitely know how it works. You obviously don't. Restocks don't happen because of resale. That's a ridiculous assumption on your end and completely false.

The gamma XIs are the most recent XI. Those are always the lowest valued if they are massed produced. This isn't rocket science. Also, one could argue that the Black/Red XI sells for similar or lower than the Gammas.

Dudes are still waiting on a gamma XI "rerelease" because they keep referencing what nike did with the black/red XIs. its comical.

Back
Top Bottom