12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Dude responded quick on fleabay and seemed to know what he was talking about. Some NTers are consigning on his legitimacy......so I retract my statement on the replica comment I made a few comments back.

Been talkin to the guy who does the custom lows......and had a question.
View media item 1185472

Lol, that's funny.

You asked him a padded question to get a certain response, he answered you, just not with the response you wanted.
The bottoms get painted they aren't left red bro. This is why you don't want a Tuxedo turned into a Legend low. I was under the impression the traction pods were replaced but nah, they get painted. A few wears on Crete and they will look terrible, atleast the Concord you can just leave Concord and not have it painted and it somewhat offsets with the color of the Legend scheme though.

Yeah he didn't let me know he used concord lows until this response. In his fleabay description he notes that he uses the tuxedo. I wanted to see a pic of the sole to see if maybe they were GM's. We went back and forth because at the beginning of the responses he didn't have a pic of the sole to send me.

Yeah he didn't let me know he used concord lows until this response. In his fleabay description he notes that he uses the tuxedo. I wanted to see a pic of the sole to see if maybe they were GM's. We went back and forth because at the beginning of the responses he didn't have a pic of the sole to send me.

I'm familiar with his listing, I've peeped those before you dropped the pic today.

The guy that posted the pics here in this thread, that's actually his shoe that is pictured in the listing on eBay, and it was a Tuxedo, he said in the description that the Concord is the shoe to use but that custom pictured in the listing was a Tuxedo.

I'm not feeling those pantones for some reason. If this were 2002-04 I'd be like :wow: idk y I don't like them. I like the laces..maybe if they had a white upper with Carolina patent

Last edited:

These are supposed to be a QS this year as well
cant wear those even if i like the color, hope for some other palette! 
happy.gif

and guys chill out :lol: there's a pantone thread---we've been in there since like the summer. It moves slow but you don't have to post pics in here clogging up space.

The Pantone joints still drop this year if I'm not mistaken. A week or two before Christmas.
They didn't say when they'll drop exactly  …. They said it would drop Holiday Season This year...

Could Be Christmas, Thanksgiving, who knows…. but we are running out of months  OCT NOV DEC DONE 2015BABY!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom