12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@exo1127

But honestly bro, you can't control people with 11s, heck for any shoe, people will do anything possible to be sure they secure their pairs, trust me I know, experienced it first hand with the Oly 6s, what I told my manager to do is the list thing, because people beat us to the store, 6am (Monday or Thursday don't do tickets until 10a) when we do our guaranteeds, and they line up in front our store, so I usually break out the clipboard and take names, and every 30 or so minutes see what new editions are to the line and when issuing tickets we call off the names in the order we have on the list, people usually tell who cut the line

My boy that locked  my pair in philly said he got messages about people going to kill for these or stab if they don't get there pairs so goodluck everyone these people ante playing would you rather your life or some jordans that are being made  for  about 40 cents in china or even less lmaooo. am getting dem won't be rocking till summer to the hype calms downs Goodluck everyone bring weapons to this release just incase its going to be mayhem.

U can go online too, and not even have to get out in that ridiculousness.
I clear my history/cookies the night before, reboot my computer, go to bed at a reasonable time friday night, wake up @ 7:15 and make breakfast, and then read my kindle till NDC drops the link. Haven't struck out yet and i'm usually checking out before 8:10 with no bot. I know people all have different situations, but online is really the way to go if it's available to you.

i just don't get people that camp days for a shoe release. instead of camping for days or waisting gas driving around trying to get raffle tickets why not just work overtime and pay the $380 resell price? 

My boy that locked  my pair in philly said he got messages about people going to kill for these or stab if they don't get there pairs so goodluck everyone these people ante playing would you rather your life or some jordans that are being made  for  about 40 cents in china or even less lmaooo. am getting dem won't be rocking till summer to the hype calms downs Goodluck [COLOR=#red]everyone bring weapons to this release just incase[/COLOR] its going to be mayhem.

View media item 1304894

Because some people don't want to pay $380 for fakes, which have been posted all over this thread already.

For raffles, do u guys go twice to increase ur chances? I know it's one per but let's be real I seen ppl bring their whole family tree. I'm just curious because sometimes I go twice but when I don't get a call I get nervous that I was picked twice and so they throw both them out.

My boy that locked  my pair in philly said he got messages about people going to kill for these or stab if they don't get there pairs so goodluck everyone these people ante playing would you rather your life or some jordans that are being made  for  about 40 cents in china or even less lmaooo. am getting dem won't be rocking till summer to the hype calms downs Goodluck everyone bring weapons to this release just incase its going to be mayhem.
saw this on the TL. its crazy out here for these

whats even worse about this is how easy it was last year to get the gammas online. people ready to trample each other over these and pairs are flying left and right with ease online. not saying this year will be as easy (look at how the infrareds turned out)

Telling people to bring weapons has to b the most ignorant thing i have read in this thread. FOH...
you herad the girsl.. if i dont get these for xmas then my xmas is ruined.. Jordans or bust for some people.. when i seen all those people in line. i turned around went home and said.. you know what.. Ill save my money.. get some foams (which would actually last LONGER than a pair of White 11's.. all it takes is one person to step on your unprotected patent leather and your 212 taxed shoes are gone..lol

saw this on the TL. its crazy out here for these

whats even worse about this is how easy it was last year to get the gammas online. people ready to trample each other over these and pairs are flying left and right with ease online. not saying this year will be as easy (look at how the infrareds turned out)

half of the people in sight had their cameras out doing the same thing as the guy whos filiming it for IG.. the sires sound like crowwd-deflecting-lasers.. but it isnt working.. Jordans turn normal people into incredible hulks

Ready for this release to be over with.. Don't remember a release being this crowded. Lines at every mall, even the ones just doing raffles. May have to try my luck online again as a last resort.

it jus reminds me of the concords, then the galaxy foams. or did foams come first?anyway, my area doing all raffles and online raffles. the sacramento HOH does an online raffle for the big releases. dont know why more dont...

it jus reminds me of the concords, then the galaxy foams. or did foams come first?anyway, my area doing all raffles and online raffles. the sacramento HOH does an online raffle for the big releases. dont know why more dont...
Its A.C.E. Or A.C.H. For Jordans

and Its A.G.H. For Foams

After Concord Era/Hype

After Galaxy Hype

Back
Top Bottom