12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

if you got em congrats.. my guess is you executed your strategy and were lucky enough to get them..  If you rolled out of bed last minute to try and come up on a pair and are stressed you didnt get them.. i dont feel bad for ya..  I had to wait in line for 2 hours just to claim my pair that i won in a raffle.. line around the corner of beverly hills niketown..  if you can find a pair for $300 thats good

Sorry that me stating that i got shipping conf. Annoyed you two guys so much... On a sunday morning... Im just say givn fnl track record for cancelling orders alot of people r holding their breath till they receive conf. And youre right i dont order often online...usually stroll in a store to pick up my sz 14 but since it was an 11 release i didnt wanna go thru the hassle... Once again sorry i ruined you guys sunday ... -_-

It's cool. Dudes was just messin with ya. FNL usually cancels restocks. Release day shoes come from the warehouse and are typically not canceled. UPS will update when they pick up the package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also im assuming and hoping that most people just wantba tracking nimber to rest easy over their pair.. Its obvious that sunday maill doesnt run... But to have an official trackin puts the mind to rest..

Sorry that me stating that i got shipping conf. Annoyed you two guys so much... On a sunday morning... Im just say givn fnl track record for cancelling orders alot of people r holding their breath till they receive conf. And youre right i dont order often online...usually stroll in a store to pick up my sz 14 but since it was an 11 release i didnt wanna go thru the hassle... Once again sorry i ruined you guys sunday ... -_-

You didn't ruin anyone's sunday and no one is criticizing you for getting shipping. It was the foolishness that accompanied your statement.

Also im assuming and hoping that most people just wantba tracking nimber to rest easy over their pair.. Its obvious that sunday maill doesnt run... But to have an official trackin puts the mind to rest..

Ur good. Bet

and you can tell by some of these posts why a lot of people werent getting calls and struggled online on a massive GR....a lot of folks first pairs for the year and EVER...lmao

and you can tell by some of these posts why a lot of people werent getting calls and struggled online on a massive GR....a lot of folks first pairs for the year and EVER...lmao
some people getting calls and then not showing up STILL wondering why they didn't get their pairs LOL

Everybody starts somewhere. Used to NT was about the helpin.

Not at you. As long as you have a tracking number your good its the people saying oh i have my tracking number but UPS dont have a delivery date for me

So apparently there is a full size run in GS at the mall here in Missoula guess these mountain kids or girls buy retros for their kids

Just gonna toss this out there to anyone that has never ordered anything ever online or has even gotten a piece of mail in there life or maybe just moved here from another country. Nothing gets shipped on a Sunday EVER. They can print the label and submit the info to the carrier but it does not MOVE on a Sunday. Check tomorrow afternoon and you should be HAPPY

Fedex is working today (buddy is a manager and is at work), and USPS had been working Sundays for a while now. UPS are the only suckers now, but they will probably join soon.

Last edited:

It's difficult to be helpful when same questions are being asked over and over. If you ever bought anything online and got tracking info, you would know it does not update until package has been scanned from vendor to the shipping service. NDC, FNL, EB, etc. don't do it any differently than any other online vendors.

THE PLUG

Morning Text message Read: You Want an Extra Pair...  I got pairs left

My Reply: To Buy? In My Sizes? Hell Yeah ....Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!

Time to Do Dat Dance some more...

It's difficult to be helpful when same questions are being asked over and over. If you ever bought anything online and got tracking info, you would know it does not update until package has been scanned from vendor to the shipping service. NDC, FNL, EB, etc. don't do it any differently than any other online vendors.

Yeah I get that. But theres more posts clownin dude than helpin. answer it or ignore it and keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom