12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Might be the wrong thread. Sneakercon will be in ft lauderdale on the 21st, i was wondering will i be able to grab a pair of these cheaper than ebay or other online markets.

My pair arrived a little earlier today. I originally passed on the Legend Blue 11s, then the Columbia 4s, then ordered the French Blue 7s, so I'd have a least a taste of the white/blue colorways that dropped recently. After being highly dissatisfied with the quality of the 7s, I returned them and tried to get in on the Legend 11s at the last HoH restock with no luck. Finally just pulled the trigger and paid over retail for these. Even with the reseller price markup, I'm much more satisfied with the quality of these than I was with the 7s -- not even close.

Last edited:
PRETTY MUCH… I SAID BACK IN DECEMBER THAT THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST XI RETRO SINCE THE SECOND RELEASE OF SPACEJAMS… CONCORDS, SJ'S, CG'S, BLK/REDS, GAMMAS… NONE OF THEM ARE AS GOOD IN QUALITY AS THESE

Finally was nice out today so I had a chance to take them out for a spin. Feel even better on foot than they look.

^^ Bruh you aint said nuthin, my girl be killin me when she rock hers ...and will even say "My joints look better than yours, especially the bottom" :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
^^ Bruh you aint said nuthin, my girl be killin me when she rock hers ...and will even say "My joints look better than yours, especially the bottom" :lol: :smh:
Bruh that's when I first noticed the differences. I'm looking at mine, she trying hers on. I'm like hol up take those off so I can compare the soles. She all "yeah, mine look better". Had the nerve to mention the Fresh Prince episode, lol.

It must be my lightning but my soles don't look this blue, and they're DS from HOH. Mine look more oxidized. Wish I had small feet, love how the GS sizes look.
I'm speaking of my light at home. Haven't wore em yet or looked at them in natural light. But GS sizes are a bit more blue than adults.
Could be a mixture of things as to why they look so blue. Conditions were nice and bright out today, and since I had my Nikon DSLR and wide angle lens handy, I snapped the picture with that --- always seems to make colors pop a little more than usual and appear more vibrant. Haven't seen any GS sizes up close though...strange they would make those a brighter blue than the adult run.

Last edited:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this but I needed to ship a pair of these to my buddy and all out the Nike cardboard boxes. Any idea where I can find cardboard boxes either locally or online? UPS charges an arm & leg for boxes and packing. 

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but I needed to ship a pair of these to my buddy and all out the Nike cardboard boxes. Any idea where I can find cardboard boxes either locally or online? UPS charges an arm & leg for boxes and packing. 

Last edited:
SOOO Wish i copped 
frown.gif

go to Walmart at night when they're stocking

Yeah Walmart has boxes they're throwing out by the hundreds, if you're in Orlando I have tons of NDC boxes.

Last edited:

Any word on future restocks in the NYC area?
Yes, they had lots in the Footaction on 34th St, opposite Penn Station when I was in there on Saturday
nah not no more. I wanted to go down there on Sunday but decided to call first to see what sizes they had left. They only had the legends blues in size 13 and 14 left, they had greytoes left but i didnt ask about those, and they had the redpod 13s in size 12. im a size 11 so i was so glad i called before i took the trip down there.

That's a shame. There was definitely a full size run on Saturday. I was there about 5pm and they had sizes 10, 11 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom