'12 Bulls

How much do y'all really have to change? You're very young, in good shape cap-wise, have the reigning MVP and lead the league with 62 wins last season.

The team is still growing and getting better.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How much do y'all really have to change? You're very young, in good shape cap-wise, have the reigning MVP and lead the league with 62 wins last season.

The team is still growing and getting better.

laugh.gif

So Jamal Crawford is a no-go?

I think your SG situation will work itself out. And even if it doesn't that defense will keep y'all contenders.

Okay, no more talking up the Bulls. I hope y'all don't sign anyone and D Rose gets his skill taken away Space Jam style.

Originally Posted by CAto312

@KCJHoop K.C Johnson

Confirmed that CButler to Clippers. @daldridgetnt first reported. Reported earlier today #Bulls letting market come to them.

I hope this mentality doesn't end up backfiring...

It will I tried to warn you guys, but I was accused by some as being cynical, it probably will backfire, the same way it has on the Bears when they "let the market come to them"
If it doesn't I'll gladly take that L, but looks like another Chicago team sitting on they're thumbs during an abbreviated free agency period to me

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by CAto312

@KCJHoop K.C Johnson

Confirmed that CButler to Clippers. @daldridgetnt first reported. Reported earlier today #Bulls letting market come to them.

I hope this mentality doesn't end up backfiring...

It will I tried to warn you guys, but I was accused by some as being cynical, it probably will backfire, the same way it has on the Bears when they "let the market come to them"
If it doesn't I'll gladly take that L, but looks like another Chicago team sitting on they're thumbs during an abbreviated free agency period to me
And on that same line of thinking, in light of the rumored CP3 to LAL rumor:

http://twitter.com/#!/WaddleandSilvy
WaddleandSilvy Waddle and Silvy

#Lakers are ALWAYS bold. I like the guys running the #Bulls...just wish theyd think BIGGER.

@WojYahooNBA: The Hornets have started to inform teams that they're sending Chris Paul to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.

I'm surprised we haven't hear Josh Howard's name being thrown out there a lil more.
Granted he has some baggage and he's also coming off a injury it would still be a step above what we got now.

guess its done but...

@SherrodbCSN: #Celtics were confident they were on the verge of landing Paul. Source says they were already planning a physical for him.

roll.gif

Don't worry guys....

KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Former Illinois guard Luther Head has accepted invitation to be in #Bulls training camp. Took his physical at Berto Center today.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man +$%$ this day I'm going to bed

I dont get the need to %##!* and moan about not doing nothing. 24 million for a guy coming off a patella tear? No thanks. same amount for Jason Richardson? Nope son was garbage without Nash, and that style of play. I have problems giving a guy who I want like Nick Young the full MLE too.
And our cap situation isnt great either. Unless its an amnesty of Boozer we wouldnt have any cap space for the next 4 years.....
We have to get the right guy.

But let me get this straight.
NY gets out of the Paul race for Chandler, LA trades for Paul and gives up Gasol, and Odom, and Caron signs for 24 million to play SF for the Clippers. And nothing offically starts til tomorrow. You guys are crazy...

i already thought we were gonna win the season opener

but NOW

we ballin on christmas fellas

no gasol no odom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rose vs cp3
pimp.gif

LEGGGOOO!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i already thought we were gonna win the season opener

but NOW

we ballin on christmas fellas

no gasol no odom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rose vs cp3
pimp.gif

LEGGGOOO!!!!!!!

This is true

I'm optimistic we'll make moves. And if we don't...oh well, we should be a better team than last season anyway.

Can't wait for Christmas. I get too much %+%@ for saying Rose is the best PG in the league. He might not be but he can prove it versus CP3. Let's ride.
pimp.gif

I wish the Bulls would hurry up and make a move.
eyes.gif
 Granted, we're a great team but some players DEFINITELY need to go. I would say Boozer but it was only his first season here. Deng has become dependable so I say keep him. Joakim is a great center, even if he is injury prone...but I wouldnt be broken up if he got traded. We need a dependable no. 2 guard who can put up points and stick some serious D 

Whats up fellas? The Bulls need to do something quick to shore up the 2 guard spot.

As for the Christmas games, don't forget that Bynum can't play (that is, if they still have him), since he will be serving his 5 suspension. Jo, Booz, Taj, Omer, and Deng should dominate that frontcourt.

Oh, and Rose will do work on CP3. On national TV. I'm hyped! 

Originally Posted by grusumm18

@WojYahooNBA: The Hornets have started to inform teams that they're sending Chris Paul to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.
I dont F****** get it!! why is it that whenever the lakers want a guy they can give up absolute garbage to get him??
When we (bulls) wanted Pau the grizz wanted like... Tyrus, Deng, Gordon and hinrich... the lakers got him for... crittenton, marc gasol (no one knew would be this good) aaron mckie, and kwame brown.

The magic want Deng, noah, tyrus, and 2-1st rounders for howard, but the lakers are probably going to get him with hedos bad contract for bynum. !%%?? 

the nba is going in a direction im not pleased at all with.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I dont F****** get it!! why is it that whenever the lakers want a guy they can give up absolute garbage to get him??
When we (bulls) wanted Pau the grizz wanted like... Tyrus, Deng, Gordon and hinrich... the lakers got him for... crittenton, marc gasol (no one knew would be this good) aaron mckie, and kwame brown.

The magic want Deng, noah, tyrus, and 2-1st rounders for howard, but the lakers are probably going to get him with hedos bad contract for bynum. !%%?? 

Your wrong if it happened it would be Bynum Walton and Blake for Howard and Hedu which is still a stain.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Your wrong if it happened it would be Bynum Walton and Blake for Howard and Hedu which is still a stain.
like i said...bynum for howard and hedu.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom