'12 Bulls

I haven't heard us with any talks concerning JR but Sam did make a good point that the organzation would try to keep quiet and not want other teams in their plans ... But all I hear about is J Rich this J Rich that but he wants more money that what we're willing/can pay.

C'mon J. Rich. You've amassed tons of cash in your past years. Take a bit less to play with a great team. And its not like you'll be piggybacking, you will help the Bullies win.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

This is random, but whats Wesley Matthews contract status?

I think he's in the 2nd year of a 5-year, $33.5 million contract.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Rip is being bought out by Detroit, anyone interested?
If he's cheap, why not.  He's not my first choice but he doesn't need the ball on offense.  My concerns are he can't really create his own shot, not a 3pt shooter, and he's getting old.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Rip is being bought out by Detroit, anyone interested?

Meh, we need a 2 guard, but we need a 2 guard that can create. He cannot create, Rose is gonna be back at square 1 in the 4th quarter of a close game.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I heard Bogans was pulled out of practice, any truth to this?
Fact.
Nick Friedell reported that Bogans was pulled aside immediately and told to go home, otherwise the Bulls would've had to pick up his option.

Rip is an interesting choice, but like others have said he cant really create his own shot, but if he comes off a screen Ala Reggie he's money.
I really can't stand Gil, but even then I don't think he's got anything left.

If it comes down to JRich, Crawford, and Vince........I'll take the cheapest one or whoever is willing to sign a 1 year deal......they're all hot garbage.
If this is the best we can do, I hate to say it but..........I actually hope we get JR.

@KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Nothing done yet and some hurdles remain but #Bulls in stongly on Rip Hamilton talks.

@KCJHoop K.C Johnson
One source called #Bulls "the leaders" to land Rip. DRose would be on board: "He's got a championship. It's great. He knows how to win."

indifferent.gif
@ them going after all these old players on their last leg.

Our FO is some piss. Like honestly some piss.

so most of you was fine with Rip last year but now dont want him now?

im fine with getting RIP a vetern player that can score. see how it works out and if need be go after JR smith when the season ends in China around Febuary/March.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so most of you was fine with Rip last year but now dont want him now?

im fine with getting RIP a vetern player that can score. see how it works out and if need be go after JR smith when the season ends in China around Febuary/March.

Yes, because we saw what happened against the Heat last playoffs.

guys, if the nets did tamper with dwight, how about a sign n trade with orl?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys, if the nets did tamper with dwight, how about a sign n trade with orl?

the Nets are going after Nene now too, the nets owner is so stupid he actually met with this guy and didn't think he would get caught, if they get charged for tampering they won't be allowed to sign him in fa or trade for him
roll.gif
now that that idiot's choices are starting to dwindle down let's see what happens, because him with dwill wasn't scaring anyone, and this fool claims he wants to win
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom