'12 Bulls

heard them owners not letting that CP3 trade thru...

and David Stern is the one stoppin it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Go get Howard tomorrow.
I dont care if its Noah and Boozer or Noah and Deng.
Screw waiting for other crap to happen
Ya this. It'd be the second coming of Shaq and Kobe.

it looks that way, I can only hope we bout to shock the world...but I'm not holding my breath

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i kinda wish tyeson chandler would come cheap

Where the hell would the Bulls play him? This is the most stacked team in the league at 4/5. Would be a terrible signing.

Don't really need Dwight. I'd rather keep the 4/5 pretty deep then trade two guys and sign Crawford.

He is a perfect fit..

Turned 23 and my brother got me tix to the Bulls vs. Warriors game on the 26th...Can't wait!

Hope it's a good game and that we get the win
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I agree with you guys that JCrawford and JR would be a really good fit for you guys. But when it comes to Carter vs. Jrich... i don't get why you guys would prefer Jrich over Carter. Last year both of them played in the same system in Orlando, where both were required to play some defense, unlike Phoenix. And i think it showed in the individual states and team play that Carter is the better of the two. In '10 the magic swept the hawks by more than a 20 point avg, and in '11 it was quite the contrary.

LOL it would seem you're a bit biased VCW....I don't watch every game that Vince plays, but the ones that I do catch, it seems like he is going through the motions. I understand he is older, but all I ever see him do is chuck up threes. We are in a position where damn near everyone is an upgrade. I just don't think that Vince is it. If we get him and it works out , GREAT. If it doesn't, DAMMIT.

All we need is a 2, that's it!

Realistically, I only wanted us to pursue him if he became a free agent. Then we could have amnestied Booz and took on Howard (even though I still doubt Reisendorf would ever pay 4 players 10+ million)

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

All we need is a 2, that's it!

Realistically, I only wanted us to pursue him if he became a free agent. Then we could have amnestied Booz and took on Howard (even though I still doubt Reisendorf would ever pay 4 players 10+ million)
We'll see if GarPax makes a move today.  Unfortunately there's too many rumors and almost zero hints of actual possibilities floating around.

laugh.gif
I'm not even sure how all this $$#* shakes out anymore... I'm not mad at Dwight to Jersey/BK though.

We just need to be patient.
I'm all for making moves but not making them out of desperation.
We good as it is, we just need an upgrade at the 2.

I'm still kinda baffled as to how on earth is Brook Lopez and (2) 1st rounders better than Noah, Boozer or Deng, and our 1st round pick??!!!!?!?!!!

It isnt SLP, but I'm happy we aren't doing that.( bigIFcoming) If our frontline stays healthy, I can see us with 2-3 all stars this year.

That combo of Ds Will and howard will make them nice again. The east will dominate the league for the next decade. Quote me and come back in '20, East will win majority of championships, I'm just hoping Bulls get a few of those

Back
Top Bottom