'12 Bulls

@WojYahooNBA: RT @KCJHoop: DRose: "I will never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game. I can’t wait to play them again." #Bulls

Rose on loss to Pacers: "I’ll never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game. I can’t wait to play them again." 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

Rose on loss to Pacers: "I’ll never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game. I can’t wait to play them again." 
nerd.gif

*looks up when the pacers play the bulls again 

If Taj and/or Deng are around for the next game, it's a wrap anyway. I also don't expect Rip to shoot just over 25% again.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 we'll be here.. got a feeling we'll be playing ya'll in the playoffs again this year as well.. 

smh man, saw it live, what was coach thinkin puttin scal in the game with a minute left, and how is noah the pass on the inbound

Rose gonna kill them next time....Their a solid team can't deny that, but +#%% 'em.. Roy is a big +** {()} I don't care what anyone else says...

Back to the game:

Not made Scal was in the game and took that shot...Thibs did offense for defense and it worked out except the fact we didnt foul Indy to get Boozer back in due to the fast break leading to 2 points by Hibbert..

Rose needs to just start killing %@@*%+ and stepping on their throats

Can't be mad bout this loss really, what did you think would happen when CJ would go 0-for-6 and the bench played TERRIBLY

Will bounce back...We're good, in a shortened season it'll happen, teams will lose to teams they have no business losing too, and although Indiana is improved, we still only lost by 5

Yeah, bunch of guys had bad nights. CJ was completely out of it. Indy stretches the floor well with their outside shooting. Bulls were late on rotations all night. That doesn't happen with Deng in. He locks those perimeter players down. I wish Thibs would put Jimmy Butler in games more against the bad teams, rather than in the first half of a game against the Pacers.

But some perspective on the wonky season: Orlando scored 56 points against Boston (who was missing half their Top 8 guys), then beat the crap out of the Pacers, who in turn marched into Chicago and won. Teams are going to lose random games for unexplained reasons. Such is life.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 we'll be here.. got a feeling we'll be playing ya'll in the playoffs again this year as well.. 
pimp.gif
Eliminating the Pacers gives me that Jordan era feel

Originally Posted by Futuristic

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Eliminating the Pacers gives me that Jordan era feel

Truth.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I missed the entire second half... They celebrated elaborately?? 20 games into the season?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I shook my head when I saw them celebrating.  This game was personal for the Pacers as oppose to it being just another game in the season.  We won't see them again until March 5th and I'm sure revenge will be extracted on them.

I'm probably in the minority, but I dislike the Pacers much more than I do the Heat....especially Hibbert.

I was feeling ok about the game, even with a loss.  But them celebrating definitely irked me 
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

TRU & the end result wont change 1st round loss again

Originally Posted by primetime21

wait these bums really celebrated like they won a playoff series? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah Derrick SOFT....I mean Rose was heated over a simple hug between 2 of the pacers player.
I just saw the replay on ATH. Not that serious to be mad about. But hey I guess Rose KNOWS they can be beat by this pacer team. So as the leader Rose has to step up next time.`

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah Derrick SOFT....I mean Rose was heated over a simple hug between 2 of the pacers player.
I just saw the replay on ATH. Not that serious to be mad about. But hey I guess Rose KNOWS they can be beat by this pacer team. So as the leader Rose has to step up next time.`

um no
it was the ruckus in the locker room that had him on tilt

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stick to trolling Lakers fans, champ.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

um no
it was the ruckus in the locker room that had him on tilt
Link?

Cause damn that's really soft now. I mean a team can't celebrate in thier own locker room? Plus aren't the pacers the 1st team to hand y'all its first home loss?
Rose better get use to it cause the bulls are now the hunted.

Back
Top Bottom