Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Going to 1st game this year. Hard to find cheap tix this year

laugh.gif
 tell me about it..look at tix for the Heat game 
indifferent.gif
 them prices are mad crazy
Cost more than a 1st round playoff game. prices are getting ridiculous
Team success is a double edged sword fellas. 
Last season you were able to get tickets from stubhub as low as $12 some games.  My wife and I watched the Blazers game in December for $20
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

I like Tim as a talent but his mental is just off to me. He doesnt seem aggressive enough when he needs to be.

What are the restrictions on the Bobcats pick each year? I know its unprotected in 2016 but you have to figure they would improve some by then

per nbadraft.net
[table][tr][td]
chi_25_1.gif
[/td][td]Bulls receive the Bobcats' 2012 first-round pick (top 14 protected in 2012, top 12 protected in 2013, top 10 protected in 2014, top 8 protected in 2015, unprotected in 2016) (Tyrus Thomas trade 02-18-10)[/td][/tr][/table]

tim is "agressive" with his shot selection...its just not very good...he should be takin cats to the post every so often, which he did earlier in the year...there is no inside pres w um save for morgan and he's still soft...compounded with the fact that he had a wrist inj about a week into it that affected his shot (had more side spin than backspin)...he's slowing coming back but he missed a bunch of FTs yesterday (did hit a 3 to tie and send to OT)

up till now, he still gets really down on himself when he misses a few jumpers, so yea, mentally he needs to toughen up

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Going to 1st game this year. Hard to find cheap tix this year

laugh.gif
 tell me about it..look at tix for the Heat game 
indifferent.gif
 them prices are mad crazy
I went to Heat vs. Bulls at UC a year ago and nosebleeds were $100.

I went to game 2 of the ECF 100 section... fathers day present... ended up getting sick, spent the entire 4th quarter in my seat with the shivers
laugh.gif

sounds like me when i went to the pacers game earlier in the month, i did something to my ankle and spent the second quarter and halftime in the medical room

Was listening to Kornheiser's radio show from yesterday and Wilbon brought up a point about heavy rotation guys staying in late during blowouts. I guess Chauncey Billups told Wilbon that teams aren't emptying benches because they use the end of blowouts as a pseudo-practice time. With so little actual practice time this season, teams are using that as a way to work on plays and such, which is what you should do in a blowout anyway, but usually it's to let your bench work on stuff. This season is different as first units are banged up all over the place.

Chick as Jo what he's going to do to celebrate his triple double, dude said "i cant tell you"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://espn.go.com/chicag...-pushing-pau-gasol-trade
CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose's back is letting him play basketball again, and he said that despite reports, he's not looking to add any general manager responsibilities to his on-court workload.

Rose denied a report that claimed he asked Chicago Bulls management to push for a trade to land Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.

"I heard about it after (Monday's) game," Rose said. "That's something I wouldn't say to anyone, that I need someone to come to this team or I'm trying to get rid of someone on this team. It was all false and that's something I would never do."
The idea of the trade was that Carlos Boozer andC.J. Watson would go to Los Angeles for Gasol. Rose has said repeatedly over the years that he's not comfortable recruiting players, but said he spoke to Boozer to clear things up.
"He should know, but I talked to him a little bit," Rose said. "But I think he already knew they were false, where it's something I wouldn't do to anyone, especially trade him to any team. It was all false."

Rose and Gasol are both clients of agent Arn Tellem, though so are nearly 40 other NBA players.

"I'm good with the teammates I have," Rose said. "I've always been saying that. The team that I have, we've been winning games, and we're not in the position to look to trade anyone right now."

Rose uncharacteristically didn't speak to reporters after Monday's win over the Atlanta Hawks, despite playing for the first time in six games. He played well, scoring 23 points with six assists and five rebounds.

"I wasn't frustrated," he said. "I was just tired of hearing about my back. I just needed a break. I'm sorry for what I did, I just needed a break."

Despite missing five straight games and being limited in two others with back spasms, Rose said he's not worried about the injury anymore and is pain-free. He said he's going to have to keep seeing a local chiropractor, Dr. Stuart Yoss, and do extra stretching exercises for the rest of the season.

"I've got to go see him after shootarounds, and on days off, just go over there for an hour so he could work on me," Rose said.

The point guard is headed to Orlando for his third-straight All-Star Game. He's starting for the second consecutive season.

"It's an honor to be in the game, but running around and doing all that other stuff is something I'm not looking forward to," he said.

Jon Greenberg is a columnist for ESPNChicago.com.

Triple double
eek.gif

arstyle27, did the beer prices go up from last year? 7.50 for a bud is silly. I remember during the Skiles Era it was $5

Triple double
eek.gif

arstyle27, did the beer prices go up from last year? 7.50 for a bud is silly. I remember during the Skiles Era it was $5
I thought that was normal for arenas.  Its like that price or a little more here at all the sports teams in Philly

Triple double
eek.gif

Still $7.50 bro....i only had three...and a pretzel
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Triple double
eek.gif

Still $7.50 bro....i only had three...and a pretzel
tongue.gif
You didn't noticed the stat screen malfunctioned for the rest of the game after Noah's triple double? lol

Back
Top Bottom