'12 Bulls

you think the lakers would trade bynum + filler (luke walton) for Jo, cj and Brewer or Korver? If you're the bulls do you make that deal?

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

you think the lakers would trade bynum + filler (luke walton) for Jo, cj and Brewer or Korver? If you're the bulls do you make that deal?
Word is the Lakers absolutely aren't giving up Bynum. Even if they would, I'd rather have Pau and keep Noah for defense and rebounding. The Bulls would lose some of their identity if they gave up Noah. Pau definitely has a few more years left in the tank, especially with a point guard like Rose running the show.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Word is the Lakers absolutely aren't giving up Bynum. Even if they would, I'd rather have Pau and keep Noah for defense and rebounding. The Bulls would lose some of their identity if they gave up Noah. Pau definitely has a few more years left in the tank, especially with a point guard like Rose running the show.
its tough, but man I think Bynum, if healthy, would be a HUGE pickup for this team.
Rose

Rip

Deng

Bynum

Boozer

I think that lineup is REALLY SCARY and no way in hell the heat could stop bynum.

do_not_want2.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Captain Jack would be a great fit for the Bulls. I'd trade for him especially with him not so happy in Milwackee.

Ummm, no.

ummm, why not? he can provide more than what is currently utilized at the 2 guard spot, with RIP being hurt for most of the season, and i wouldnt be surprised if he is healthy even for the playoffs. are you afraid of his attitude?

Free rides on the Booz cruise!   Throw it down big man, throw it down. Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booz facial on caveman

best tech he's had as a bull (but i dont even remember others)
deng 3 airballs...

Deng playing like straight *$+$##$ @$@ man. That all-star selection looks like it's getting to his head, he is just taking bad shots now.

Cot damn burn barner. Hell of a game. D Rose had to save us. Been awhile since we had a game like this, so i aint too mad.

When Ronnie and Taj came back in the defense went to a whole different level at the end
pimp.gif

Good win tonight. NO plays hard props to them

Yeah, Hornets came to play. It's the NBA, you'll get a team's best shot when you have one of the league's best records.

Rose did his part to encourage folks to eat healthier by missing those two FTs. Dude can do no wrong.

Back
Top Bottom