'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yeah, Hornets came to play. It's the NBA, you'll get a team's best shot when you have one of the league's best records.

Rose did his part to encourage folks to eat healthier by missing those two FTs. Dude can do no wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine him at the line thinking "hell naww yall not getting free big macs, We won"

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yeah, Hornets came to play. It's the NBA, you'll get a team's best shot when you have one of the league's best records.

Rose did his part to encourage folks to eat healthier by missing those two FTs. Dude can do no wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine him at the line thinking "hell naww yall not getting free big macs, We won"

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"If they're making me eat better y'all gotta eat better too..."

Here's hoping Ainge decides to blow up the Celtics by the trade deadline...and somehow Ray Allen becomes a Bull.

I haven't checked the number$, but based on personnel maybe a combination of Korver/Brewer , Butler, and a pick is feasible. 

I love Omer's D, but he's got Samaki Walker-itis.  Catch it Omer!!!

I was there last night, everyone wanted Rose to make a final basket before he got fouled. He was trying to show sportsmanship, most of the ppl there care more about the damn big mac than the game. Then he got fouled and went to the line. I heard more big mac chants than mcp chants.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I was there last night, everyone wanted Rose to make a final basket before he got fouled. He was trying to show sportsmanship, most of the ppl there care more about the damn big mac than the game. Then he got fouled and went to the line. I heard more big mac chants than mcp chants.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Yeah...sadly that's the crowd at the UC.  I swear they get louder for the donut races, water truck race, big macs, etc. more than they do for certain games. 

Yo Gar needs to $%$#%*! trade someone. Really sick of watching this offense, none of these scrubs can create a shot.

Great start to the second . Bench mob doin work. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else extra hype tonight??? Cause i'm goin kinda nutty over here, and i'm not even drinking.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Anybody else extra hype tonight??? Cause i'm goin kinda nutty over here, and i'm not even drinking.
Calm down bro...
laugh.gif
...jk

I'm pretty hyped...the game has been intense.

Good first half, and my heart dropped when i saw DROSE rolling on the ground in pain until i saw the replay and figured out he prolly will just have a lil contusion.

Back
Top Bottom