'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Deng! How the Spurs gonna let more Bulls fans in the game than their own?
laugh.gif

It's not quite Milwaukee
laugh.gif
but there are a lot of Bulls fans in the bulding.

Thats how we %%@% do!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, theres alot of Chicagoans in San Antonio, including me. Don't ask why, i had at least 7 friends from Chicago back in High school and we all also wondered why.
Interesting...

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by CAto312

This is one of those "Get Boozer outta here" games...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As far as I'm concerned there all  "Get Boozer outta here" games.
This bum might've played a dozen good games for us and the rest were just games we said "well he didn't play that bad".
laugh.gif

I'm a glass full type of guy with Boozer.  All I ask from the guy is to put up decent offensive and rebounding numbers, especially in the playoffs, and NOT get beat down the court by Grandpa Duncan
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

military families???

Nope, but my best guess is house prices down here. Lets just say that a two story home that costs around 120k down here would be roughly around 300k in Chicago...im not sure, so dont take my word for it.

tumblr_lzjv6eCQv91qh59xso1_500.gif

Get it done Chicago. It would be nice to see you guys get a ring within the next 2-3 years. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Get it done Chicago. It would be nice to see you guys get a ring within the next 2-3 years. 
Yup.  I feel that with this current group, there's a 1 to 2-year window before the FO will consider major changes.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by PRIME

Yup.  I feel that with this current group, there's a 1 to 2-year window before the FO will consider major changes.
I love the Bulls, but I see major changes before I see a championship due to one team...Miami Heat 
tired.gif

We will get it done if we stay healthy....its all about what Rose does vs Bron, the rest will fall into place.

Great win in Cleveland. And....the Heat lost!!!!! Hell yeah *%*% right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good win tonight, though I wish Irving played. Y'all know how DRose takes it as a challenge going up against the better/best pgs.

I was happy to see Omer catch the ball
eek.gif
and not have hesitation on some of the moves he made.

Big game on Sunday...let's hope a can of revenge gets opened up.

Best shirt was from Chitown Clothing. I bought it for my little brother, who is a godforsaken Lakers fan. 
"TBTFTSTG"
Spoiler [+]

tumblr_ljtp5vvm6a1qzxemio1_400.jpg

Nice finish to the half hopefully that will get Rose going again cause he went silent in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom