'12 Bulls

Offense has been non-existant since the ASG. I wonder if the front office is smart enough to trade some of these streaky role players for a guy who can actually score. Probably not.

Philly stays playing good against us
30t6p3b.gif

Its not Philly, its us. Yes they play good defense, but c'mon.....bad shooting is bad shoting. Deng needs to step up. Zero points is not tolerable.

Doesn't change the fact that we severely lack talent, just means we play well as a collective unit.

I do like that Pooh's playing much better defensively tho.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We don't have Talent outside of Pooh.

I've stated this many times.

bulls need a lot of help ... i feel like they've taken a step back this year 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We don't have Talent outside of Pooh.

I've stated this many times.

bulls need a lot of help ... i feel like they've taken a step back this year 
Ummmm, have you watched other Bull's games besides tonight??? Are you aware we have the best record in the league.?

And Cake.....who would you want to add then. You complain about the roster, throw some ideas out?

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats how we do son. MVP time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this... Just look.

Jo caught the ball and everyone ran away from him. It'd be laughable if it wasn't sad.

Hard-fought victory tonight...I hope we are ready to bring the same energy tomorrow vs Pacers

That's what an MVP does for your team!

Right handed floater, going left, while jumping off the wrong foot....just another game for the MVP.

Great win...CJ and Deng stepped up big in the 4th.

Next, those damned Hoosiers tomorrow night...

Back
Top Bottom