'12 Bulls

Ugly win but I'll take it. Back home against the Pacers tomorrow. Another tough game, but this time we'll have Deng.

Good win tonight. That shot Derrick hit at the end of the third
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Jo played strong on the glass. We are going to need more from Deng tomorrow , he has struggled since coming back from the break

Originally Posted by jmause3

Good win tonight. That shot Derrick hit at the end of the third
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Jo played strong on the glass. We are going to need more from Deng tomorrow , he has struggled since coming back from the break
He had a pretty good game against Cleveland. He'll be fine.

Originally Posted by amel223

I'm just watching the dvr playback of this game now.  You can tell early on  that Rose was on a mission.
Of course. Behind all that humbleness lies a stone cold killer. Philly picked the wrong day to go up against him: revenge factor for earlier blowout, plus knowledge of Rondo's monster game. It wasn't just one factor playing into his game Sunday.

rose did his thing ... too many lulls on offense though ... it is what it is ... philly is so athletic ... always gonna be a problem ... FO has to step up

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Offense has been non-existant since the ASG. I wonder if the front office is smart enough to trade some of these streaky role players for a guy who can actually score. Probably not.
*Holds Breath*

*Quickly exhales*

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We don't have Talent outside of Pooh.

I've stated this many times.

bulls need a lot of help ... i feel like they've taken a step back this year 
Ummmm, have you watched other Bull's games besides tonight??? Are you aware we have the best record in the league.?

And Cake.....who would you want to add then. You complain about the roster, throw some ideas out?
Bulls had the best record last year and still suffered a heart breaking series loss to the Heat.  Records mean nothing in the playoffs.  When the Sixers started trapping Rose last night my mind went back to last year when ATL did the same thing in the playoffs and the Bulls began to have issues.  I told my buddy yesterday that like that the Bulls got Rip, but he's not the answer to beating Miami, at all 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

bulls need a lot of help ... i feel like they've taken a step back this year 
Ummmm, have you watched other Bull's games besides tonight??? Are you aware we have the best record in the league.?

And Cake.....who would you want to add then. You complain about the roster, throw some ideas out?
Bulls had the best record last year and still suffered a heart breaking series loss to the Heat.  Records mean nothing in the playoffs.  When the Sixers started trapping Rose last night my mind went back to last year when ATL did the same thing in the playoffs and the Bulls began to have issues.  I told my buddy yesterday that like that the Bulls got Rip, but he's not the answer to beating Miami, at all 
tired.gif
I agree with these points, with some exceptions.

Yes, regular season records do not hold as much weight for me with the exception of this season.  Since it's shortened, I think the Bulls have to get HC advantage.  Any "edge" will help, since we can't win on pure talent vs. the Heat. 

I'll hold my judgement for Rip until the playoffs, assuming that he'll have a bigger chunk of minutes to allow him to perform.

I think the offense does look better than last year's, but again we'll see in the playoffs.

I like the lineup that Thibs do with Rose and Watson, perhaps Watson can bring the ball up court if the opposing team wants to trap Rose, play Rose off ball to make things happen that way.

If you could pick you're playoff match ups each round what would they be?

Mine: Boston, Orlando, then Mia
Yeah, my preferences would be the same. 

I worry about facing Philly / NY for some reason. 

I really don't want to play Indy either for the sheer fact that I could see Foster hurting someone and giving zero @!@@# about it.

Just got some tickets of craigslist. Im a bit under the weather, but ima be talking mad %!!# tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't want to play Indy either for the sheer fact that I could see Foster hurting someone and giving zero @!@@# about it.

Indy & Philly are going to be certified problems for any team they face in the playoffs.  

I think we may see a fight tonight....

we don't have any fighters on this team... atleast I don't think so... would love to be proved wrong
nerd.gif
I think we may see a lot of technicals tonight......

fixed lol

I expect a big game out of Rose tonight. We need a win so Indy doesnt build any confidence against us for the post season

Back
Top Bottom