'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by amel223

I didn't even get hyped when the shot hit. I had the feeling he was going to hit it.
I did
laugh.gif

I love that confidence and killer instinct he displayed. He is not scared to fail, only driven to succeed.

That boy should be charged with murder

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Life must be rough for Brandon Jennings. Dude NEVER gets calls and is always owned by D-Rose.
laugh.gif

Brandon Jennings = Craig Ehlo 2.0 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He been %%#@*+@ that boy up since Simeon ... Like dead serious has been doing him dirty since Brandon was going into his Junior yr in H.S.

Man Jo... Tsssst... Iono how he takes that %%+*.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Life must be rough for Brandon Jennings. Dude NEVER gets calls and is always owned by D-Rose.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He been %%#@*+@ that boy up since Simeon ... Like dead serious has been doing him dirty since Brandon was going into his Junior yr in H.S.

Are you referring to the multiple death glares Jo gave Boozer tonight?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You Saw Those Too I See...

But man Pooh does him the worst.  Like I'm not sure if he's lost to Brandon yet... if he has its only been once or twice... IN LIFE.

waiting on new buzzer beater gif...that might the most demonstrative ive seen him after a shot in quite some time
tumblr_m0e3pnwsFH1qj966mo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You Saw Those Too I See...

But man Pooh does him the worst.  Like I'm not sure if he's lost to Brandon yet... if he has its only been once or twice... IN LIFE.
I too realized that..Brandon is going to have nightmares about this night just like Craig did back in '89 
laugh.gif

Has to suck going up against D. Rose in high school and now in the NBA. No matter how good Brandon Jennings is, D. Rose will always be better flat out.

sigh
ESPNChiBulls
1 play encapsulated the Boozer era - it just happened. He knocked ball out of Gooden's hands, screamed, Gooden got ball back, knocked down 3
tumblr_m0jvf3LpVh1qj966mo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

sigh
ESPNChiBulls
1 play encapsulated the Boozer era - it just happened. He knocked ball out of Gooden's hands, screamed, Gooden got ball back, knocked down 3
30t6p3b.gif
@ boozer 
pimp.gif
 @ gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

sigh
ESPNChiBulls
30t6p3b.gif
@ boozer 
pimp.gif
 @ gif

The most SWAGGY I've ever seen him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sigh
ESPNChiBulls

BOOZER IS SUCH A DAMN DISAPPIONTMENT I SPENT 1/2 THE GAME YELLING AT HIM WHILE HE LET GOODEN HIT WIT NO LUBE
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YEP!
roll.gif
Originally Posted by arstyle27

68650390.jpg

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

tumblr_m0jtchIvk71qj966mo1_500.jpg

MUTHA$%^&* DAWG IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i didnt even see him hit beat on his chest after the shot.....i was too busy yellin & chokin on my loud
laugh.gif
....boys a damn monster..... id love to see them in the playoffs
laugh.gif
even with illisova goin off

If you are talking about the bottom gifs, that is Houston game when he tied it up at buzzer

1- vs MIA
2-vs CLE
last ones vs HOU

Think that was the playoff series vs. cavs. Game 3 i think...

....and that gif of the game winner from last night is hilarious. The two dudes who hug each other on the left and the white dude on the right are priceless.

Back
Top Bottom