'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by grusumm18

sigh
ESPNChiBulls
1 play encapsulated the Boozer era - it just happened. He knocked ball out of Gooden's hands, screamed, Gooden got ball back, knocked down 3
tumblr_m0jvf3LpVh1qj966mo1_500.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ boozer 
pimp.gif
 @ gif

The most SWAGGY I've ever seen him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

he's embraced the moment ... i couldn't be happier for the kid ... win / lose ... he has embraced that ... what was even better is that he said that he was happier that he made the free throws 

SWAG

Originally Posted by S4L3

Think that was the playoff series vs. cavs. Game 3 i think...

....and that gif of the game winner from last night is hilarious. The two dudes who hug each other on the left and the white dude on the right are priceless.

you just made the viewing experience even better!

....and that gif of the game winner from last night is hilarious. The two dudes who hug each other on the left and the white dude on the right are priceless.
i thought that was last yr v ind in the playoffs

This morning on first take, Skip bayless said over the next 10 years, he would take Kyrie irving over DRose. He said Kyrie is a pure pg who can score. Drose is a primary score/2 guard masquerading as a PG, but Kyrie is a QB who can take over. Skip also said that Kyrie is a better shooter and passer and quicker, but as strong yet and Kyrie is more clutch.

This is what skip said this morning.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

This morning on first take, Skip bayless said over the next 10 years, he would take Kyrie irving over DRose. He said Kyrie is a pure pg who can score. Drose is a primary score/2 guard masquerading as a PG, but Kyrie is a QB who can take over. Skip also said that Kyrie is a better shooter and passer and quicker, but as strong yet and Kyrie is more clutch.

I stopped listening to Skip Baseless long before Rose even entered the league.

The dudes hugging is classic
laugh.gif
Dude on the right has to be a die heart Bucks fan. Dude is hurt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

The dudes hugging is classic
laugh.gif
Dude on the right has to be a die heart Bucks fan. Dude is hurt
roll.gif

You can just tell what's going through his head..."This N_ again..."

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I stopped listening to Skip Baseless long before Rose even entered the league.
Simp Baseless seems to have a personal vendetta against Derrick Rose. this is quite evident.
Yet he can't get enough of Lebron's penis 
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

This offense is so painful to watch. You're drunk if you think we're getting past Miami with the roster as it is.

^haven't watched tonight's game yet but from what I saw from the Bucks game, Rose's shot is flat, and short again. I think he doesn't have enough lift on his shots maybe. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom