'12 Bulls

Yeah, turf toe is bad enough even on a normal schedule. It's a nagging injury that takes forever to go away.

JL3 ready to go off tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I expect Booz and Noah to have big games considering they were rested in last night's 4Q. Hoping for a combined 35 pts and 20 rebs from them two. Lou is capable of being the go-to-guy if this game is close. And Hot Sauce has been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lately. We need him big time tonight.

i have been out of the loop for a week with b-ball

whats the status or cj? is he back?

I was at the game...an MVP chant for Lucas was attempted. Barely got off the ground though...lol

Wizards are terrible!

Thibs has to stop playing Lou so many minutes, you can tell hes getting tired

Kyle is playing very well lately, and is actually playing pretty good defense
laugh.gif

Good win tonight, Omer just keeps on getting better and better
pimp.gif

John Lucas was a great addition to the team. He's going to be a great weapon in the Playoffs. and Omer does keep getting better and better each game. Anyone else in favor of him starting a few games?

Originally Posted by sthebest

John Lucas was a great addition to the team. He's going to be a great weapon in the Playoffs. and Omer does keep getting better and better each game. Anyone else in favor of him starting a few games?

I wouldn't mind pairing him with Boozer for longer stretches. Thibs should consider some shaking up of the front court. Jo and Taj always seem to play better together as well.

Boozer is such a liability

That scoop jackson article on Noah is a bit much but there is some truth to it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Boozer is such a liability

That scoop jackson article on Noah is a bit much but there is some truth to it
30t6p3b.gif
Noah looks bad...not quite terrible, but he even has trouble simply catching passes which I thought his thumb surgery last year solved.

He's been committing dumb fouls as well, which doesn't help him stay on the floor.  At this point, Asik is definitely outplaying him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Me and my buddy was discussing this just yesterday.  Deng looked exhausted last night.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

sheed may be comin back, thibs is interested, thoughts?
Sheed Wallace? I say we pass on him..dude is 37 and we wouldnt have minutes for him. This squad needs youth with talent.

Not another injury! smh. It's crazy how bryant is the only one who gets injured but still plays so it's not loss to them but our main guy is out n will prob hurt us.
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by jmause3

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Me and my buddy was discussing this just yesterday.  Deng looked exhausted last night.
That's just how he looks. Dude looks out of breath in the first quarter sometimes 
laugh.gif
. Long as he is productive then let him appear winded

Back
Top Bottom