12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FullMetal

how credible is the source?

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

the internet. gotta love it.

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

This. Way too many pansies on the net. Live your life, stop living in fear.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FullMetal

how credible is the source?

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

the internet. gotta love it.

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

This. Way too many pansies on the net. Live your life, stop living in fear.

eek.gif
@ #6

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

hey guys noblekane has never heard of this happening so it means it's absolutely false

thanks noblekane

Sweew...guess I can breathe now

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

hey guys noblekane has never heard of this happening so it means it's absolutely false

thanks noblekane

Sweew...guess I can breathe now

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

7, if true, kinda renders everything else from the list pathetic and irrelevant.
Word. I don't about yall but this is a real concern to me over some extremist Christians.

g36_23649477.jpg

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

7, if true, kinda renders everything else from the list pathetic and irrelevant.
Word. I don't about yall but this is a real concern to me over some extremist Christians.

g36_23649477.jpg

Yo I did see a campus news site post some article about military drills near the campus...SMH...they're preparing to quell the rioting

Yo I did see a campus news site post some article about military drills near the campus...SMH...they're preparing to quell the rioting

shooting drills are like code reds right? the ones that ever happened in my school were real.
like when I finally got home, I saw why on the news. do they have any reports of the fake ones?

shooting drills are like code reds right? the ones that ever happened in my school were real.
like when I finally got home, I saw why on the news. do they have any reports of the fake ones?

Back
Top Bottom