14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

I agree that everyone has their preference but you can't let this affect you. If it creeps you out, then don't go movies. Download blu-ray and all.
Since 9-11, I think most people still have anxiety over flights, like myself.

Exactly... so an event like this might hit home for others, while you or that other guy might not be affected as much and can just go about your day. It's so ignorant to expect everyone else to act like you, and have the same outlook on a situation like this as you. It's just not the case.

I'm saying people should cool it when calling other people out for personal stuff. No need for your manhood to be questioned if you don't enjoy sitting in a large dark room filled with people when you know there was a shooting last night. Imagine... the guy was unloading clips of AR rounds into a PACKED audience. I imagine almost every single bullet guaranteed to strike flesh. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

yep! I hate to be so ignorant but this pic sums it up for me

Dude was too caught up in the Batman movie

witnesses say he was dressed up like Bane and they thought he was a normal fan there to see the movie

one dude said him n his friend was like "man he is taking it too far with the throwing things" in a joking way then all of a sudden they said they couldnt breath and found out he was throwing tear gas :smh:

Exactly... so an event like this might hit home for others, while you or that other guy might not be affected as much and can just go about your day. It's so ignorant to expect everyone else to act like you, and have the same outlook on a situation like this as you. It's just not the case.
I'm saying people should cool it when calling other people out for personal stuff. No need for your manhood to be questioned if you don't enjoy sitting in a large dark room filled with people when you know there was a shooting last night. Imagine... the guy was unloading clips of AR rounds into a PACKED audience. I imagine almost every single bullet guaranteed to strike flesh. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Too much Modern Warfare has gotten people thinking it ain't scary. I'm pretty sure if people were in the same situation, they'd panic as well.
This is insane though, and I'm sure politicians and social will again re-shape the way we live.

Metal detectors EVERYWHERE!!!

Although a tragedy. This is perfect timing for the Obama Administration to exploit this and try to get that gun law passed that they have been pushing for since as far back as the first Bush Administration.
And what do you know, within hours Bloomerg is already pushing for it. Sucks to know the citizens of our country will be all for a full on ban of the second amendment after this.
This is going to launch a full on smear campaign by the media during this political race.
Hopefully people see it. Don't let those people die in vein.

dems are too weak and scared to back this.. you would of thought it would happen after gabby giffords (us congresswoman) and others were shot but they coward out even at that :smh: it's hard to police these type of things though, unless dude showed any mental issues prior to this it's hard too say he shouldn't have been able to get a gun. but not having guns that shoot so much ammo for no damn reason seems like a good start. plus dude had an AK on him smfh.

Last edited:
yep! I hate to be so ignorant but this pic sums it up for me
Dude was too caught up in the Batman movie
witnesses say he was dressed up like Bane and they thought he was a normal fan there to see the movie
one dude said him n his friend was like "man he is taking it too far with the throwing things" in a joking way then all of a sudden they said they couldnt breath and found out he was throwing tear gas :smh:

nah. he look like the pron guy in ********. u know that curly hair jewish dude?

but he reminds me like BROOKE LOPEZ x TWIGHLIGHT guy.

Eh, shutup. You're not proving your manhood either way anyways so what's the big deal. If the guy doesn't want to go to a movie anymore because of this, what skin is it off your back? Everyone has different fears. Some people don't like flying, some people don't like swimming... whatever. Who are you to judge, let alone questions someone's manhood (based off a comment on a thread about a shooting, the day after the shooting JUST happened). You're no rambo, brah. Save that hardbody stuff for real life where people can actually size you up based on character, not your internet posts.

I see I struck a chord with you regarding that manhood comment, whether I did or not that's too bad champ cause I still feel that same way. If you and the rest of these "dudes" :rolleyes are now scared or fearful to go to the movies because of this, that's just say alot about you, and in a bad way. Like I said earlier, these type of events can't/shouldn't stop you from living and enjoying life. I guess it does have it's advantages though, one less clown to deal with or sit by at the movies.

I'm saying people should cool it when calling other people out for personal stuff. No need for your manhood to be questioned if you don't enjoy sitting in a large dark room filled with people when you know there was a shooting last night

I was at the movies last night watching this very movie in Virginia. When I woke up early this morning from my WTOP and CNN text messages talking about this incident I immediately thought about how this could have happened to me seeing how I was at the movies only a few short hours ago. It still wouldn't have or make me change my way of living. If something is going to happen..........something is going to happen no matter who or where you are, that's life.

:smh:
R.I.P to the victims and prayers go out to the victims families. That is just a damn shame, this man was clearly twisted in the head.

I see I struck a chord with you regarding that manhood comment, whether I did or not that's too bad champ cause I still feel that same way. If you and the rest of these "dudes" :rolleyes are now scared or fearful to go to the movies because of this, that's just say alot about you, and in a bad way. Like I said earlier, these type of events can't/shouldn't stop you from living and enjoying life. I guess it does have it's advantages though, one less clown to deal with or sit by at the movies.
I was at the movies last night watching this very movie in Virginia. When I woke up early this morning from my WTOP and CNN text messages talking about this incident I immediately thought about how this could have happened to me seeing how I was at the movies only a few short hours ago. It still wouldn't have or make me change my way of living. If something is going to happen..........something is going to happen no matter who or where you are, that's life.

It's not even about me. I haven't posted a single thing about me and going to the movies so you're reaching pretty hard. I'm gonna watch the movie tonight just fine... but you go ahead with your ignorance laced posts. You're talking down to people you don't even know because what... a post online? _ please...

Its cliche as ****, but by all means... do you, champ.

Last edited:
Am I growing up in a world where I won't be able to take my future kids to the movies anymore

R.I.P. to the lives lost

dems are too weak and scared to back this.. you would of thought it would happen after gabby giffords (us congresswoman) and others were shot but they coward out even at that :smh: it's hard to police these type of things though, unless dude showed any mental issues prior to this it's hard too say he shouldn't have been able to get a gun. but not having guns that shoot so much ammo for no damn reason seems like a good start. plus dude had an AK on him smfh.

They tried to do that after the congresswoman was shot, just didn't stick. After this, it will happen.

UN Small arms treay is already ratified by the treaty of The Vienna convention. The destruction of the 2nd amendment can now only be stopped by Obama or Harry Reid the Senate leader... and they BOTH back the bill to ban guns and get them confiscated out of your house.

This Batman shootout, staged or not, will help the cause for the sheeple to just sit by happily and let it happen.

[COLOR=#red]So damn stupid and senseless... It will only get worse like always... :smh:[/COLOR]

but suggested the shootings were still "a terrorist act" that could have been avoided if the country placed a higher value on God

As dumb as people think this sounds, I agree.

The youngest victim was a 3 month old baby? :x :stoneface: |I

What was a 3 month old baby doing there? :smh:

Just sad. |I |I |I

Last edited:
Conservatives are going to rail against Hollywood BIG TIME. 

The scape goat is about to be ridden into the town square. 

No I'm not going to keep my "conspiracy theories" out of this.. you have an opinion on the subject just like I do. Who are you to tell me what and how I should think and where I should post it? Fall back
On you with this one... Just saying you gotta keep every thought open here

False Flag? who knows....
"False Flag" with 14 people dead, including maybe some children?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

If this lunatic is really calling himself The Joker I might be right about his motive. Either that or he's using that as an excuse to say he's crazy or trying to blame the movies for his actions
As I stated on the first page, I somewhat believe his motivation came from the villains in the Batman movies. Not blaming the movies at all. I just believe he may have wanted to upstage the darkness and craziness of the villains portrayed in these movies by causing real fear and pain. He could've chose to do this at anytime at any other event, but he chose this moment. A premier for a movie where the villain is as key as the good guy.

Back
Top Bottom