14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Give that ******g sicko the death penalty.
mean.gif
That's too easy for this situation. Send him down to a Mexican prison

Someone said that a 3 month old baby died. That is not true. The baby was a victim but was later released. JUST AN FYI.

Prayers going out to all family members effected by this tragedy.

As dumb as people think this sounds, I agree.
The youngest victim was a 3 month old baby? :x :stoneface: |I
What was a 3 month old baby doing there? :smh:
Just sad. |I |I |I

1st thing i said this morning!

Whats all these kids 12 and under doing at the movies at Midnight? not to mention the movie is 2 hours and 44 minutes long

sooooo the wouldnt be leaving until about 3am......why is a 3 month old out at a movie at 3AM?

im just glad the little baby is ok

thoughts go out to the victims

Last edited:
This is sickening, I keep saying this cannot be real. How can someone do this?

They also did the right thing by not killing him on the spot, because now they can try to get answers out of him as far as why this was triggered and maybe prevent this from happening next time and he was the one that also told them that his apartment is wired with bombs and what not.

However I do think after all the information is extracted from this guy, he needs to be tortured and given the death penalty. How sick

I wish violence would just stop, all races/religions etc. DAMN.. RIP

a guy on CNN is saying that he witnessed a guy receive a cell phone call then he got up and propped the emergency exit opened

Not to be sick or anything, but I've always wondered about stuff like this happening at places nobody would expect. There are so many events out there that don't have any kind of security to detect guys like this. Movie theaters, malls, community sporting events, schools, etc... Can't imagine what would drive somebody to do something like this.
I always wonder about scenarios like this and what safety precautions or lack thereof.

Like we need protection if someone decided to go into the NBA Finals or Superbowl on some reckless ****.

The line between protecting society from lunatics and our personal freedoms being taken away is being blurred.

Soon we're gonna have to choose which one we want.

Last edited:
As dumb as people think this sounds, I agree.
The youngest victim was a 3 month old baby?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

What was a 3 month old baby doing there?
mean.gif

Just sad.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
1st thing i said this morning!

Whats all these kids 12 and under doing at the movies at Midnight? not to mention the movie is 2 hours and 44 minutes long

sooooo the wouldnt be leaving until about 3am......why is a 3 month old out at a movie at 3AM?

im just glad the little baby is ok

thoughts go out to the victims
It's Batman at the end of the day...

I saw the OG Spiderman from 2002 with my Dad at night as a kid and it was nothing.

I'm surprised he didn't kill himself after he was done. That's usually how these people do it in these mass murders

a guy on CNN is saying that he witnessed a guy receive a cell phone call then he got up and propped the emergency exit opened

yeah Im watching CNN and seeing this

dude said he thinks it was 2 people in on it! he said "a potential suspect got a phone call propped opened the door and signaled someone to come in and then he sat back down and watched the movie then 20 minutes later in comes a guy throwing tear gas grenades"

crazy the guy getting interviewed on CNN was sitting in the 2nd row 4 seats away from the door the dude came in at and he made it out alive

he also said he could feel the hot shells from the AR15 dropping on his leg :smh:

Last edited:
Dude had a ballistics helmet, full tactical body protection, and the gas mask....yeah, this guy wasn't falling back for anything he was determined to kill....and he has his apartment booby trapped with IED's and explosives?!? Ridiculous :smh: :x

I always wonder about scenarios like this and what safety precautions or lack thereof.

Like we need protection if someone decided to go into the NBA Finals or Superbowl on some reckless ****.

The line between protecting society from lunatics and our personal freedoms being taken away is being blurred.

Soon we're gonna have to choose which one we want.
I don't know about the NBA Finals, but there is protection against potential incidents at the Superbowl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-watched-big-game-high-powered-rifles.html

Dude had a ballistics helmet, full tactical body protection, and the gas mask....yeah, this guy wasn't falling back for anything he was determined to kill....and he has his apartment booby trapped with IED's and explosives?!? Ridiculous
mean.gif
sick.gif
When you read stuff like this, you can't even be mad with how aggressive cops are...

When you read stuff like this, you can't even be mad with how aggressive cops are...
Hardly.  Two totally separate scenarios, when compared to cops using excessive force on unarmed civilians.

That being said, this whole thing is sad. I read the title first, and thought "How can so many people die from making a film?"

I know I'm going to get a burner when I turn 21.  I'll be damned if some random (be it regular person or police) tries to flex on me and put my life in danger.

Back
Top Bottom