14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Man my home town SD taking a BIG L because off this coward.

The shooter went to a high school and graduated 20 minutes north of where I live.

His neighbors are telling the news dude was smart but he was shy and had social issues.

SMH

:smh::smh::smh:

2 hand guns, a shotgun and an AR-15....just wow. :smh: I have no words
RIP to those who passed away

When you read stuff like this, you can't even be mad with how aggressive cops are...
Hardly.  Two totally separate scenarios, when compared to cops using excessive force on unarmed civilians.

That being said, this whole thing is sad. I read the title first, and thought "How can so many people die from making a film?"

I know I'm going to get a burner when I turn 21.  I'll be damned if some random (be it regular person or police) tries to flex on me and put my life in danger.
I completely understand your point but it doesn't take much to rationalize the feer most cops probably have of citizens they have yet to encounter.

They probably would like to think of us all as well-to-do, but they deal with the (for lack of better term) dregs of society on a grander scale than any of us can imagine.

A person can only put up with a unjaded view of humanity for only so long working in those jobs. 

Too much Modern Warfare has gotten people thinking it ain't scary. I'm pretty sure if people were in the same situation, they'd panic as well.
This is insane though, and I'm sure politicians and social will again re-shape the way we live.
Metal detectors EVERYWHERE!!!

Metal Detectors aren't goin' to do anything, guy went in thru an emergency exit, gun control laws the only way to stop this madness

prayers and condolences goes out to the victims and everyone involved with this incident. this is just sad.

Cuz lord knows the gun control laws in Washington DC and Chicago have been so effective....

Thats soceity, the problems within d.c chi-town stem from within the inner cities , ain't much gun control there when majority of the possible gun purchases are illegal, but still somethin' to look at and this isn't about d.c. chi town anyway :stoneface:

Go out and watch movies this weekend. Don't let this fool James Holmes win :smh: The best way to make him hurt is for the box office to be packed across the country so that will show that his "impact" wasn't big like he might have anticipated.

Last edited:
Very hard for me to hear this about my home town. My dad's house is literally 10 minutes away from that theater. I spent many years of my life at the mall across the street. Its crazy that someone would do this, and it saddens me that it has effected my city so much. My thoughts and prayers are with every in Aurora.

well I am off to see Ted followed by happy hour/food followed by a 10pm showing but...

it's all bitter sweet now because all I can think about is this tragedy

Thats soceity, the problems within d.c chi-town stem from within the inner cities , ain't much gun control there when majority of the possible gun purchases are illegal, but still somethin' to look at and this isn't about d.c. chi town anyway :stoneface:

You originally said we need more gun control laws. I pointed out the ineffectiveness of gun control laws in 2 areas that have arguably the toughest laws on the books. You pretty much proved my point with your statement, and still gave me a stoneface. Did i miss anything?

:smh: disgusting.

Terribly sorry for those who lost their lives, hope their family and loved ones find peace and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom