#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

^
laugh.gif

why is he on t.v lying talking about he didnt hear what his player said to get hit

you was standing right there and you grabed him cuz of what he said

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. White dude should've shut the hell up. He went out of bounds when he slapped dudes pads.

I probably would've had the same tirade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's not JUST the fact that he rocked dude from BSU.

He hit his teammate in the face.

He fought w/ security.

He fought w/ Fans.

And even if he doesn't get kicked off the team/suspended the whole year.

He's at least getting a hefty suspension. Maybe half the season.

So, you mean to tell me, that an NFL teami is going to draft a dude w/

1. Questionable motor
2. Questionable character
3. From a spread offense
4. w/ 1.5 years worth of film against legit opponents, and only part of one year as a starter

in the first/second round? You serious?

Bet that boy drop out the 1st 2 possibly 3 rounds EASY.
Fought with security? I didn't see any punches thrown. He wanted them to get off of him.

Fought with fans? He was exiting the field when expletives and insults were thrown his way THEN he reacted. We both know how these white majority crowds can get after they have had some alcohol in them. What was said might help him get his suspension reduced.

Questionable motor? Questionable character? Isn't this the label placed on the majority of players in the NFL?

1.5 years worth of film versus legit opponents and 1 as a starter? Hmmm, I think there were a few players who were drafted recently that were in his same exact position in college.
You sound like such a homer.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's not JUST the fact that he rocked dude from BSU.

He hit his teammate in the face.

He fought w/ security.

He fought w/ Fans.

And even if he doesn't get kicked off the team/suspended the whole year.

He's at least getting a hefty suspension. Maybe half the season.

So, you mean to tell me, that an NFL teami is going to draft a dude w/

1. Questionable motor
2. Questionable character
3. From a spread offense
4. w/ 1.5 years worth of film against legit opponents, and only part of one year as a starter

in the first/second round? You serious?

Bet that boy drop out the 1st 2 possibly 3 rounds EASY.
Fought with security? I didn't see any punches thrown. He wanted them to get off of him.

Fought with fans? He was exiting the field when expletives and insults were thrown his way THEN he reacted. We both know how these white majority crowds can get after they have had some alcohol in them. What was said might help him get his suspension reduced.

Questionable motor? Questionable character? Isn't this the label placed on the majority of players in the NFL?

1.5 years worth of film versus legit opponents and 1 as a starter? Hmmm, I think there were a few players who were drafted recently that were in his same exact position in college.
You sound like such a homer.
Not really. I could give a %!** about Oregon, the Pac 10 or the Pacific Northwest. How about you stop riding?

The Gary Coleman gif of him like WTH?

That was my face the whole night
smh.gif

Still waiting to hear about Ward's injury (which I'm sure is season ending) and a confirmation of what I think everybody in the world expects inBlount's dismissal from the team.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by CP1708

the-bat-signal.jpg

roll.gif

Gonna accidentally post one of these rants/pics on one of your spreadsheets one day
laugh.gif
No way, I'm too smart for that. I have one computer on my desk, and a laptop in my work area. Spreadsheets stay on main CPU, but the laptopkeeps me hidden, so no one tries to fire me for bein on NT all day.
pimp.gif

All one big plan, it's circular, goes in this motion. Circle, circular.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You'd think since I have dual screens I'd work it out. I almost shot out an email the other day that said "+$@! $%!*% town and +$@! the RedSox."

I like how you broke down what a circular motion is for Mike, that was thoughtful.

laugh.gif

This dude ROCKED him
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Killing his draft stock before the season even really kicked off. As if he didn't have enough question marks surroundinghim.

Originally Posted by Proshares

the-bat-signal.jpg

roll.gif

Gonna accidentally post one of these rants/pics on one of your spreadsheets one day
laugh.gif
No way, I'm too smart for that. I have one computer on my desk, and a laptop in my work area. Spreadsheets stay on main CPU, but the laptop keeps me hidden, so no one tries to fire me for bein on NT all day.
pimp.gif

All one big plan, it's circular, goes in this motion. Circle, circular.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Harness. Energy. Block. Bad.
25485_generated_384x288__c3lJLh5ge0W81nFWNTGhjA.jpg
Feel the flow Happy,feel it.
Kevin+Nealon+&+Adam+Sandler+in+Happy+Gilmore.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so why dont you take the labtop home clown?
I live in the damn country, I don't get no signal out there. Or something, I dunno.
laugh.gif

Hey, have you seen Exile this morning? I'm lookin for him.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
at getting the Happy G reference.
laugh.gif
All good things, all good.

I love this thread now.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
The new gifs...
Everyone is shook today where i'm at...Did you see Blount punch him i wish i could see it again *show gifs* more
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah but he'll eventually end up in the CFL. heck down the line he just might get into it with kids at a pickup/flag football game.
lawrence-phillips.jpg

fans have no boundaries. im surprised players don snap more often and attack a deserving fan

SMH @ me keeping my channel on the NFL Network for a whole day. How I miss this %#$$ lol *turns to ESPN*....

Back
Top Bottom