150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

BLASTERCOMBO WAS LIKE JORDAN23DMVOKC OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

HE USED TO GET PPL COMING AT HIM IN DA FITNESS THREAD CUZ HIS OGAVY WAS A SELFIE OF HIS ABS.

SEEMS PRETTY CONFRONTATIONAL W HIS NEW SN.

lol makes sense, hes jordan23dotcom...

dude had issues, always rustled and making not so subtle racist remarks.

Last edited:
UR NOT RACIST BUT I JUST C U GOING BACK AND FORTH MORE OFTEN.

UR A CHILL DUDE. JUST SURPRISED UR ENTERTAINING THE WHOLE FIGHTING THING

UR NOT RACIST BUT I JUST C U GOING BACK AND FORTH MORE OFTEN.

UR A CHILL DUDE. JUST SURPRISED UR ENTERTAINING THE WHOLE FIGHTING THING
Haha... It's all in "fun" I guess. Like you I have fun with NT. I've had plenty of LOL's with some of your posts.

FUGGIT.

ROBIN THICKE FIGHT PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

NTMMA VOL1

BLASTERCOMBO V BUGGZ

WINNER SHALL BE DA IATOLA OR OKLAHOMA

I GET ROYALTIES FROM DA AFTER PARTY AND IF I WALK NEXT TO U WE GOTTA WALK INTO DA RING W NWO MUSIC AND JUMBOTRON OF DIRTYLICIOUS PICS

I GET ROYALTIES FROM DA AFTER PARTY AND IF I WALK NEXT TO U WE GOTTA WALK INTO DA RING W NWO MUSIC AND JUMBOTRON OF DIRTYLICIOUS PICS

Nwo......

Wolf pack I'm assuming?

I only want pics from the voluptuous women thread on the tron.... Please and thanks...

Last edited:
Ite you guys work out the promotions, Ill be the ref then. You guys better keep this clean, no low blows or I'm disqualifying your ***.

Seriously though, wtf happened in here? I posted a video, now dudes in here wanna throw hands with fellow NTers? Lol it's not that serious.

Ite you guys work out the promotions, Ill be the ref then. You guys better keep this clean, no low blows or I'm disqualifying your ***.

Seriously though, wtf happened in here? I posted a video, now dudes in here wanna throw hands with fellow NTers? Lol it's not that serious.
Lol I asked the same question. I said Tyson over lee..... I get an invitation to fight but only if I qualify.

Only if I get to run into you and "knock you out" for just enough time to grab the steel chair, and you wake up just in time to count the 1-2-3..... Deal? :nerd:

When I'm done with you, you're going to get an honorable discharge for breaking too many bones on your spare time.

When I'm done with you, you're going to get an honorable discharge for breaking too many bones on your spare time.
Whatever. Wait til I post my address so I can just shank whoever shows up.
o hush  
roll.gif
its not even funny anymore

Last edited:

lol you were jordan23dotcom??

makes so much sense now

and yes, youve definitely said some wildly irrational statements pertaining to race= racist remarks
Show me
wasnt it that thread about those hipster kids thrashing that one dudes car for trying to drive through their party they threw in the streets

and steezy said somethin like "this is how all young black people act tho" and you cosigned and threw your two cents in?

wasnt it that thread about those hipster kids thrashing that one dudes car for trying to drive through their party they threw in the streets

and steezy said somethin like "this is how all young black people act tho" and you cosigned and threw your two cents in?
Lol, I'm biracial (includes black) and young.... I'm gonna say no to that.

Back
Top Bottom