150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

I'd like to see a video of Tyson fighting someone who professionally uses more than just their hands.

Until then, there isn't enough footage to say he'd get at Bruce Lee.
wut?

I'd like to see a video of Tyson fighting someone who professionally uses more than just their hands.

It's that simple. Like I said before, "bruh! He be punching dudes mad crazy! Look at this video of a fight between two dudes who ONLY PUNCH EACH OTHER!"

Let me know when there's video of the worlds best boxers beating up the worlds best martial artists with each at their prime.

wut?

It's that simple. Like I said before, "bruh! He be punching dudes mad crazy! Look at this video of a fight between two dudes who ONLY PUNCH EACH OTHER!"

Let me know when there's video of the worlds best boxers beating up the worlds best martial artists with each at their prime.
i could care less who would win, im just pointing out that if you're arguing lee vs tyson "i dont see any footage of tyson fighting" is not the best argument

in fact is quite ironic

but anyways, carry on

wut?

i could care less who would win, im just pointing out that if you're arguing lee vs tyson "i dont see any footage of tyson fighting" is not the best argument

in fact is quite ironic

but anyways, carry on

Tell me what's ironic about my statement.

I'd like to see footage of Tyson fighting a professional fighter who does more than just punch. Bruce lee had a much larger skill set than just boxing. Unless there is comparable footage of Tyson in such a situation, there doesn't seem to be any proof that he could even handle such a situation.

I'd like to see footage of Bruce Lee fighting anyone competitively.

using any extremity. 

Then it seems neither side can prove any points through using the "video footage" argument.

Neither Tyson nor Lee have the necessary video footage to predict the outcome of such a contest.

"you have no proof that an elephant can beat a horse like creature so that proves that an unicorn can beat an elephant!!"

I saw what you said. I just don't see how you can be so confident in Bruce's ability, when he hasn't gone out and performed in a sanctioned bout or even showcased his ability against someone looking to hurt him. I'd pick any masterclass boxer to beat him.
o_O excu...WHAT? youd pick any masterclass boxer?! how can u expect any BOXER to beat bruce lee? based on reach alone they couldnt win that fight. bruce lees leg vs their arms reach? cmon man... and then hasnt gone out and performed in a sanctioned bout? man... im sorry, you are not well versed in bruce lee. in fact, ur not even familiar. id assume you saw enter the dragon and based most of your opinions on that alone. smhhhhhhhhhh
So it's safe to assume that prime Mike Tyson, who has proof of his accomplishments, would be utterly destroyed by Bruce Lee, despite the fact that there isn't much visual evidence of him sparring or competing? Makes sense.

Sugar Ray Robinson fought in the 40's, 50's and 60's and there is a decent amount of footage floating around.
and again i say... o_O WHAT!? mike tyson is his prime throws a punch that probably feels like getting hit with a falling tree. HOWEVER, mike tyson in his prime still has baby t-rex arms. and is still nowhere near fast enough to land one of those punches on bruce lee. who would be 2 stepping on tysons knees before the 1st round was over. goodness, PLEASE educate yourself on the late great master bruce lee. seeing what change he brought to the world of fitness and self-defense/martial arts and discipline will inspire you. honestly no joke. reading what he did and what he believed...will make your life better

Last edited:
Lee Murray is a good example of any street fighting conversation. Dude was a straight up street fighting legend, but was eventually beat in a MMA cage fight before being arrested for a bank heist.

Anybody can lose a fight at any given time.

The idea is to minimize your chances of losing a fight.

Going off of that idea alone, Bruce Lee > Mike Tyson.

Bruce Lee THOROUGHLY knows how to minimize his chances of losing a fight. He is the leading expert on the topic.

You can't say that about Mike Tyson at all. He knows one thing. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

One of the greatest boxing matches of all time CLEARLY proves that that's the wrong way to go about fighting. It's called rope-a-dope. Proven by the greatest boxer of all time.

Last edited:
Lee Murray is a good example of any street fighting conversation. Dude was a straight up street fighting legend, but was eventually beat in a MMA cage fight before being arrested for a bank heist.

Anybody can lose a fight at any given time.

The idea is to minimize your chances of losing a fight.

Going off of that idea alone, Bruce Lee > Mike Tyson.

Bruce Lee THOROUGHLY knows how to minimize his chances of losing a fight. He is the leading expert on the topic.

You can't say that about Mike Tyson at all. He knows one thing. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

One of the greatest boxing matches of all time CLEARLY proves that that's the wrong way to go about fighting. It's called rope-a-dope. Proven by the greatest boxer of all time.

Bruh , you sound like a dude that talks a lot before a fight, then gets knocked the **** out.

I swear a lot of these NTers be in their own little world.

I'm actually the type of dude who will tell you exactly what I will do and then do it. Because you can't stop me.

I've came in here with knowledge. And I have spread that knowledge in this thread.

And nters again and again, cannot respond with counter knowledge and have to resort to internet jabs like you and BLASTERCOMBO just did.

EDIT:

Look at the only knowledgeable person in this thread who decided to have a knowledgeable discussion with me. And look at how we didn't resort to internet jabs, but instead came to a conclusion of sorts.

We had a disagreement on actual fighting styles and techniques. You guys can't even get past video footage. :lol:

#notonmylevel

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the world that thinks that the Sharkeisha punch was weak, and only received the attention it did because of the sound it made.

This topic always reminds me of this video

I tell people all the time when they get scared of body builders.. they're strong, but if they can't reach their other shoulder, how are they going to throw an effective jab or hook punch? I've seen starving kids in Thailand that could destroy any dude weighing 200 pounds.

I would literally dismember any big headed body builder in my area if they decided to try to use their muscle to trump me. I'm not a cocky guy.. actually very humble. But people using their size to bully / scare people pisses me off a LOT.

4 years of quality Muay Thai training > 1 year of lifting weights and/or shooting roids.

Last edited:
Lol.

You're asking for my bio with pics to try to size me up I guess. This isn't christian mingle bro. You wanna meet me in an open field, I told you where I work. Im not mad or anything and this isn't blood sport lol just another workout. We can mess around is you want. You got people in PI, me too. I'm just amazed there's another filipino in OKC haha

Last edited:
Lol.

You're asking for my bio with pics to try to size me up I guess. This isn't christian mingle bro. You wanna meet me in an open field, I told you where I work. Im not mad or anything and this isn't blood sport lol. We can mess around is you want. You got people in PI, me too. I'm just amazed there's another filipino in OKC haha

You're clearly not in the cyber division (nor a paratrooper) if you don't understand why I'm asking for your information.

Get me your contact. Next time I'm at a Thunder game I'll hit you up. Currently in SoCal.

I'm going to take it easy on you just so that you can get back up and I can repeatedly beat you a few times to prove my points.

Last edited:
You're clearly not in the cyber division (nor a paratrooper) if you don't understand why I'm asking for your information.

Get me your contact. Next time I'm at a Thunder game I'll hit you up. Currently in SoCal.

I'm going to take it easy on you just so that you can get back up and I can repeatedly beat you a few times to prove my points.
I get what you're asking me but it's all irrelevant to the situation. It's like asking me my GPA to arm wrestle. Who cares?

Yall don't understand. I got too much drama in my life. You don't want that release. What I need most right now in my life is to demolish an NTer. That would make me happy.

you sound like nomad 2.0
roll.gif

Like I said if you don't understand what a picture and an email can do....

I asked for your ASVAB to see how intelligent you are in certain areas. The ASVAB is used for soldiers for a reason.

i don't give a damn what anyone says.. Roy Nelson will knock out Bruce Lee taking a kick to the balls..

Back
Top Bottom