150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

Like I said if you don't understand what a picture and an email can do....

I asked for your ASVAB to see how intelligent you are in certain areas. The ASVAB is used for soldiers for a reason.

I'm intelligent enough to help operate a military aircraft but not good enough for you.... Lol. You went from "plenty of open fields" to "well I'm in SoCal right now". Haha, you're jokes man. You got me bro, your trolling worked, I wasted 20mins of my life.

That's how he begins his attacks. He attacks you telepathically, then goes for the kill in person. It's all part of his "technique".
It's more about "knowledge", than anything. If you give him some info, consider yourself defeated.
O no doubt bro. It's like the guy at the gym that's always telling you the proper way to lift and what the correct exercises are as told by body builder magazine yet squats 135 and curls 25's

Or the guy on the court who keeps saying he can dunk but you ask him to do it you get "man I just hurt my ankle" or something like that.

At first I wanted to see where he was going with this but then it became stipulation after stipulation lol.

lol, as if the ufc didnt give these lil ninjas hope enough

this video is about to turn every manlet into David lol

Plus I been lost my mind.

Maybe if you weren't so entitled in your Aston Martin, you would understand that WhatYouCanSay is nothing. But you're probably not used to wackos like me.

Plus I been lost my mind.

Maybe if you weren't so entitled in your Aston Martin, you would understand that WhatYouCanSay is nothing. But you're probably not used to wackos like me.

You're a funny dude though. Just rustling some jims is all. :smokin

I thought I found you, but I gave up. You cover your tracks decently. You live in NY and sometimes visit LA? Like recently?

Night fellas.

I'm gonna fight BLASTERCOMBO though because he's got big enough balls to give me his information but he's dumb enough to fight me. :lol:

You're gonna have to sign a waiver though. SRS.

Last edited:
This is me on nt. Real life I'm super low key.

Almost went on this dude today because I was standing between him and his car and didn't know it. He pulls something out of his pocket and it was metal and pointing directly at me. It turned out to be his car key and he was pointing it at his car, but I didn't see it because technically you're not supposed to show your hand until the very last second. So I was pretending to not notice until he got within a foot of me. I went in for the disarm and at the last second I noticed it was his car key and I was literally standing in front of his car door. I'm not sure he could speak English but he almost got it simply because he didn't say excuse me and was holding an object pointed in my direction. :lol:

His body language said he was scared and he was walking directly at me. So naturally I thought he was going to shank me for no reason. :lol:

I'm quiet until it goes down, and then I'm Reggie Miller.

Last edited:
Blastercombo what is your og username?

Wr this is your second time asking. What gives man? lol. Have I done anything to you?

You sound terry cloth and you're trying to prove to your self that you can put yourself out there. You better not be a chubby 180, round filipino or I'm going to be dissappointed.

The only way this thread can come to a resolution is if you're a fit 180 and I'm a scrawny 140. :lol:

This is me on nt. Real life I'm super low key.

Almost went on this dude today because I was standing between him and his car and didn't know it. He pulls something out of his pocket and it was metal and pointing directly at me. It turned out to be his car key and he was pointing it at his car, but I didn't see it because technically you're not supposed to show your hand until the very last second. So I was pretending to not notice until he got within a foot of me. I went in for the disarm and at the last second I noticed it was his car key and I was literally standing in front of his car door. I'm not sure he could speak English but he almost got it simply because he didn't say excuse me and was holding an object pointed in my direction. :lol:

His body language said he was scared and he was walking directly at me. So naturally I thought he was going to shank me for no reason. :lol:

I'm quiet until it goes down, and then I'm Reggie Miller.

Its nomad all over again. :lol:

you cats wildn...was going to post three pages ago that this thread is great...now its even better...carry on

Should have landed the front kick with your leg reach and broken both of his arms by blocking his punch.

You sound terry cloth and you're trying to prove to your self that you can put yourself out there. You better not be a chubby 180, round filipino or I'm going to be dissappointed.

The only way this thread can come to a resolution is if you're a fit 180 and I'm a scrawny 140. :lol:
At our AM workout..... The amount of LOL's you've provided..... This new trolling you've come up with is breath taking.....
View media item 680350

Last edited:
Whatever. Wait til I post my address so I can just shank whoever shows up.

That's pretty "terry cloth" for you to say. I thought you were the reincarnation of mr. Lee himself? Lol. That's also something a 12 year old would say. I'm convinced...... You are the troll of the year. You've had stiff competition but you take the cake by a mile.

Well I'm 160 and I'll take any one of you guys in a street fight....
I mean this kind of course :lol:
spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom