2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if these are dropping at midnight does that mean 9pm west coast or they gonna make us wait till actual 12:00 to cop

so if these are dropping at midnight does that mean 9pm west coast or they gonna make us wait till actual 12:00 to cop

Originally Posted by WexPac

Yea 9 pst.If you live in NYC, Bmore and or DC, and can't cop on release day, don't pull the trigger so fast on reseller price there should be a store transfer from a store that couldn't move them, happens pretty often!

Originally Posted by WexPac

Yea 9 pst.If you live in NYC, Bmore and or DC, and can't cop on release day, don't pull the trigger so fast on reseller price there should be a store transfer from a store that couldn't move them, happens pretty often!

When I get off work I may shoot to the Villa on Lee Rd. I'm on the fence bout these. If I can get em cool, if not 240 in my pocket. Win win situation.

When I get off work I may shoot to the Villa on Lee Rd. I'm on the fence bout these. If I can get em cool, if not 240 in my pocket. Win win situation.

Rolled thru Harlem is nutso out there. These will def. sellout no need to wait on line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know why people in AZ are trying to keep it a secret. Try your luck at Desert Sky, Metro, HoH, or High Point. Hell, prob AZ Mills too.

Don't know why people in AZ are trying to keep it a secret. Try your luck at Desert Sky, Metro, HoH, or High Point. Hell, prob AZ Mills too.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

between all the stores in the 34th st area....there's something like 5k pairs.

QS my ***
roll.gif

They ain't a QS but def. limited, not one of the 3 malls in my area got 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom