$200 a good price for both of these shoes? X + XIV PIC

Both pairs are in good condition and probably worn about 10x with care, slight creasing and no marks, scratches, etc.

I know I could probably get a bit more for them but I don't want to go through the hassle of eBay/craigslist/whatever and have to deal with shipping and doing business with a stranger, so I'm selling them to a friend and want to give him a decent price.

Here's a picture of them:

I have the original box and retro card for both if that matters. 

So is $200 a fair price for both of these shoes?

Thats a very good price, I think you could probably get more than that if you wanted. Both shoes look to be in pretty good shape, especially the X's.

Yeah I took good care of these shoes and washed them both pretty good so besides some minor creasing and a tiny bit of dirt on the bottom they're pretty much as good as new. You think I should ask for more? I'm selling them to a friend so I wanna give him a good price but at the same time I don't give them away too cheap.

It's all up to you. I personally think you could get about 25-30 more for the X's atleast, the 14's are pretty normal price

The last shots ended up going for 100 on eastbay, so 100 is a pretty good price. The Xs would probably get you another 20-40 dollars. It'd be a better idea to sell them separately, but if you're trying to make a quick buck, try to get around 225.

^ yo stop posting unecessarily. he didnt ask 4 a lc, just a pc. stop trying 2 get ur post count up
eyes.gif

Thats a really good deal... the Xs are probably worth alittle more than $100 bucks.
I would say 235 for both pairs, but since your selling them to your boy I would go $220.

Back
Top Bottom