2008 NFL Combine Invitiation List

vctry20 wrote:
I have a feeling cason is going to kill it. Surprised but happy to see d dixon on there too. Hopefully he can do something, I'm thinking this years troy smith
Smith played in a pro style offense and has a cannon for a arm something dixon doesnt have.
Im not saying that one is better than the other, im talking in terms of the draft. But if you want to to there...Ohio State has had a pretty soft non league schedule the past few years and it has shown when it comes down to a game when it really matters. Big 10 vs. Big 10 games look like a pro game, Big 10 vs. SEC or Pac 10 looks like all stars vs. the practice squad, with the exception of Michigan vs Florida which was a dope game. The Big 10 this past year crumpled against non division opponents like the SEC or the Pac 10 who allegedly doesnt even play defense. I wasn't saying Dixon is any better than Smith, all I was saying is that he will probably end up a low pick if he even gets picked at all.

laugh.gif
I just meant speed wise.
laugh.gif
I hope he on his grind, puttin in some serious work to make sure he cracjk that 4.5

and In my honest humble opinion, DMac looks every bit the part of an ALL PRO NFL RB.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Tommy Blake and Brian Bonner reppin for TCU!
Boy, Tommy Blake better come to the Combine ready to answer some hard-hitting questions. That man is going to get FRIED in interviews with scouts andcoaches... Saying all the right things is going to be huge for him.

And I fall into the group that sees Darren McFadden as a SPECIAL player. I really think dude is going to be a game-changer from the day he signs his rookiedeal...

[table][tr][td]*[/td] [td]STEWART, JONATHAN[/td] [td]OREGON[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]OH[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you sneaking Pac 10 in there. Ohio State is 3-0 their last 3 Pac-10 games, they won by a combined 86-30. we already know Michigan hasn't done too well against Pac-10 teams lately, so i didn't bother looking them up. Wisconsin is 3-0 in their last three, winning by combined 82-38. as for the SEC, Ohio State obviously doesn't have a favorable record against the SEC, but Michigan and Wisconsin both have winning records against the SEC in the BCS era.
which pac-10 teams did those big 10 teams play? Ohio State beat Washington last year and they're not close to being the class of the Pac-10 sothat shouldn't be something to really be proud of. i really don't know-but i can't recall Cal, USC, or Oregon playing OOC games with the big10(regular season) in recent years other than Cal which I know played Illinois like 2 yrs ago (but of course illinois obviously wasn't great back then)-whodid wisconsin beat?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

tommy blake = alonzo spellman

Seriously! Dude is a head case. If he can get it together he can play good football though.

laugh.gif
I had that dude goin top 15 before the season, and then he checks out of practice sayin he cant take the pressure. misses games. W T F!
then Nowitness said he's really religious or somethin like that. He's number one candidate to pull a Last Boyscout on the playing field and off someonein the middle of a play

roll.gif
Somethin got in this dude's head and just took over him... The latest rumor I heard was that he got some terrible advice about needing to take iteasy this year, as to avoid injury and pick and choose which games he wanted to play.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
There's no way that could possibly be true, but still...

It's CRAZY that nothing concrete ever really came out about what was going on with him... Bi-polar, drug problems, family problems, dude's religiousconflicts... I think we've about run down the entire list. It'll be interesting to see what comes out at the combine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wildcat has thrown in the towel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on that note im goin ot the gym, this dude dunn finally snapped
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you sneaking Pac 10 in there.
i dont remember sneaking it in there, i was even talking about just ohio state. You see the rose bowl? Oregon vs. Michigan?
How about OSU scheduling the powerhouse programs Akron, Kent State, Youngstown State. It looks like they will be the pac10 next year, they are playing by farthe worst team in it with by I once again I'm not claiming dixon is going to do anything, hall keep going back to that like I'm saying he's thenext Brady or something. Well see what happens when osu brings it out west and get slapped by USC. I done really get the whole Texas reference though if youclear that one up.

^^OSU is playing USC next year. they played UW this year. I do applaud them for scheduling some better OOC opponents though.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
laugh.gif
I had that dude goin top 15 before the season, and then he checks out of practice sayin he cant take the pressure. misses games. W T F!
then Nowitness said he's really religious or somethin like that. He's number one candidate to pull a Last Boyscout on the playing field and off someone in the middle of a play

Damn I forgot what Billy Blanks hairline use to look like GOODAMN
sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nah, i meant his combine was going to suck.

but he may suck in the NFL, he may be good, he may be great. i think he got all the right tools, but who ever knows with these dudes? wouldn't y'allagree that QB is the position most difficult in which to predict success for these guys?

laugh.gif
but i ain't throwin in no damn towel. can't wait til thedraft so i can get that Woodson jersey
pimp.gif

just hope it don't end up where my Tim Couch jersey went
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]STEWART, JONATHAN[/td] [td]OREGON[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]OH[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cmon seahawks lets pick this guy up

[table][tr][td]DIXON, DENNIS[/td] [td]OREGON[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]QB[/td] [/tr][/table]
really happy he decided to stick with football over baseball...also really curious to see how will do

i got something on McFadden for you guys...

has anybody ever noticed that he doesn't have the best vision?

i see him run into his blockers a lot, or make a bad cut when he should have cut the other way, just stuff like that. you know how guys like Reggie Bush and ADare seeing the whole field when they run, and they always make the perfect sequence of cuts and moves to get in the open field? Mcfadden isn't really likethat. once he gets going, he'll just keep running straight with a full head of steam until he gets tackled.

i'll just be screaming at my TV like "aww man, if he just bounced that to the outside he would've been gone!", or "damn, if he just cutlike this", or "if he just took that back inside..."

not saying he can't have success in the NFL with his style of running. i predict him as a 1,000 yard rusher within 3 years, as long as he doesn't havebutterfingers and someone teaches him not to run so high.

but he is NOT Adrian Peterson, and is NOT on ADs level, i think that needs to be said. if you are one of the dudes saying he's a hands-down can't missprospect, two words: KiJana Carter.

Back
Top Bottom