2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

One David Haye story and a recap of the weekends action:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Haye signs with Golden Boy, has big plans in heavyweight division[/h1]
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: May 27, 2008, 1:04 PM ET

Golden Boy Promotions has bagged another star.
Oscar De La Hoya's company, which built its reputation as one of boxing's leading promoters on the strength of its boss and the numerous star fighters it promotes, had rarely been involved in the heavyweight division until signing David Haye on Tuesday.
dropQuote.gif
[h3]If you look at the heavyweight landscape, it is waiting for someone like David Haye to come along. If he can succeed at heavyweight, boxing fans around the world will have a heavyweight who can define the division and the sport.
dropQuoteEnd.gif
[/h3]
-- Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer

Haye, the world cruiserweight champion, is moving up to heavyweight, where he is expected to have an immediate impact on a division in desperate need of an injection of excitement.
"If you look at the heavyweight landscape, it is waiting for someone like David Haye to come along," Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer told ESPN.com from London, where he finalized the deal. "He even has a strong female following like Oscar. He's very exciting in the ring. He knocks guys out and he gets dropped. If he can succeed at heavyweight, boxing fans around the world will have a heavyweight who can define the division and the sport." Haye signed a five-year deal with Golden Boy, which will be his exclusive promoter when he fights in the United States -- which he plans to do -- and co-promoter with his newly formed company, Hayemaker Productions, in the United Kingdom. Haye (21-1, 20 KOs) had been negotiating with Golden Boy since meeting with company officials in Las Vegas in mid-April during the Joe Calzaghe-Bernard Hopkins fight week. Although several promoters were interested, Haye said he always wanted to go with Golden Boy. "It was a simple choice. It was really a one-horse race on who to sign with," Haye told ESPN.com from London. "I talked to Oscar and [Golden Boy fighters] Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, even Ricky Hatton. They all said to me they are earning two, three, even four times as much as they were earning with anyone else. I wanted to get on board with that." Haye said he hoped to follow De La Hoya's lead in becoming a top promoter. His company, Hayemaker Productions, also signed a deal with U.K. subscription network Setanta Sports to exclusively televise his next four bouts throughout Great Britain. Under the deal that runs through 2009, Setanta will also televise six other Hayemaker cards, which will feature at least a British title bout. "I want to take over in the heavyweight division and become the leading promoter in the U.K." Haye said. "I want to do what Oscar and Golden Boy are doing. That has always been an ambition of mine." As for his heavyweight future, Haye will return to the ring in November at London's O2 Arena, where a sold-out crowd of 20,000 turned out March 8 to watch him knock out Wales' Enzo Maccarinelli in the second round to further unify the cruiserweight division. Each of Haye's next four bouts is supposed to take place at the O2 Arena, which is owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group. AEG recently purchased a minority stake in Golden Boy Promotions. Schaefer said he would talk to HBO and Showtime about their November schedules, but he is confident that Haye's heavyweight debut would be on one of the networks. Golden Boy has a close relationship with HBO and has rarely done business with Showtime. Schaefer said he wanted to talk to Showtime because it televised Haye's victory against Maccarinelli, the first Haye fight broadcast in the United States. "Showtime had his last fight. They should have the opportunity to have his next fight," Schaefer said. Schaefer said Haye's contract with Setanta required him to fight a heavyweight ranked in the top 10 by any of the four major sanctioning organizations. Schaefer said no opponent has been signed, but he threw out such names as former champions Hasim Rahman and Oleg Maskaev as possibilities. Whomever he fights next, Haye wants to eventually challenge unified titleholder Wladimir Klitschko, the No. 1 heavyweight. "I see myself at the top of the pile in the heavyweight division," Haye said. "There's only one guy out there and that's Wladimir Klitschko. That's who I have my eyes set on. He's the premier heavyweight on the planet right now and I am coming for him. It's always been my strategy to go after the best. I went after Jean-Marc Mormeck because he held the real cruiserweight title, the Ring magazine title, and he was the linear champion. I want to go after the best at heavyweight, too." Haye, 27, knocked out Mormeck in the seventh round on Nov. 10 in Paris to win the cruiserweight championship. Haye said he'd like to get Klitschko into the ring in the middle of 2009. "I'm the only big fight for him," Haye said. "Who else is he going to fight? That big hairy freak from Russia [Nikolai Valuev]? The guy who has hepatitis [titleholder Ruslan Chagaev]? He already beat Samuel Peter. There's nothing else out there for Klitschko. Fighting me is a no-brainer." Haye is a charismatic puncher who also brings drama to his fights because he has been knocked down and likes to exchange punches. But there are questions about whether his chin will hold up against bigger men. "That is the question," Schaefer said. "But this guy has the opportunity to step up to the heavyweight division and make an impact. Whether he will succeed or not, I don't know. We believe he can. I think we are in for a treat." Haye is aware of the questions about his chin, but said, "I always give value for money and I am so excited I want to start training tomorrow for the November fight. I live and breathe boxing. I want to put heavyweight boxing back on the map. Heavyweight boxing is a joke right now. Nobody respects it. I will change the face of heavyweight boxing. I will be fighting legitimate opponents, guys in the top 10. I will not only beat them, I will obliterate them. I will fight a top name in November that Americans will respect and I will deliver a violent knockout win." Haye said he will eventually make his way to the United States to fight. "It's always been my dream to fight in Las Vegas," he said. "I was there for Hopkins-Calzaghe and I loved every minute of it. I loved being around the big fight in Las Vegas. I want some of that, so I will be fighting there."
[h1]atton, Malignaggi survive scares, set for fall showdown[/h1]

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: May 26, 2008

box_g_mailgnaggi_580.jpg

Alex Livesey/Getty Images

Paulie Malignaggi's hair extensions cost him some of the early rounds against Lovemore N'Dou.

A roundup of last week's notable boxing results from around the world:
[table][tr][th=""]
Saturday at Manchester, England​
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Junior welterweight
Ricky Hatton W12 Juan Lazcano
Retains world junior welterweight title
Scores: 120-108, 120-110, 118-110​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Hatton, 44-1, 31 KOs; Lazcano, 37-5-1, 27 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: After four consecutive fights in the United States, Hatton returned to his beloved England and packed 57,000 or so into a rocking stadium in his hometown. That's a lot of love for Hatton, especially considering that in his last ring appearance in December, he was dominated by Floyd Mayweather Jr. and knocked out in the 10th round of a welterweight championship challenge. But his fans are like no others in the world. Returning to junior welterweight, where he is most effective, and fighting for the first time since signing with Golden Boy Promotions, Hatton, 29, dominated Lazcano to win the lopsided decision with the likes of Oscar De La Hoya and Mike Tyson sitting at ringside. But Hatton's win wasn't as easy as the scores made it look and Hatton certainly didn't look all that great. Although Lazcano, 33, was fighting for the first time since losing a decision to Vivian Harris in February 2007, he's a rugged customer who never stopped pressing forward and throwing punches. He just wasn't all that effective, other than some big moments in the eighth and 10th rounds. In the 10th, Lazcano nailed Hatton with an excellent left hand on the inside. Hatton was clearly hurt and it looked as though this might be Lazcano's moment to close him out. But instead British referee Howard Foster decided to provide Hatton with a helping hand. It was at the exact moment that a dazed Hatton was on the verge of going down that Foster called a timeout and walked Hatton to his corner so he could have his shoe tied. Hatton got roughly 90 seconds of valuable recovery time and by the time the fight resumed, he had cleared his head and Lazcano's window of opportunity had slammed shut. Hatton ought to send Foster a very nice thank you gift. It was a horrible example of hometown officiating that was simply unfair. Maybe Lazcano wouldn't have knocked Hatton down. But shouldn't he have had a fair chance? Hatton's victory, combined with titleholder Paulie Malignaggi's win in the co-feature, set the stage for them to meet in November in the United States, although that bout could depend on the health of Malignaggi's injured right hand. If he's OK, though, the fight is a go.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Junior welterweight
Paulie Malignaggi W12 Lovemore N'Dou
retains a junior welterweight title
Scores: 116-113, 116-112 Malignaggi, 115-114 N'Dou​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Malignaggi, 25-1, 5 KOs; N'Dou, 46-10-1, 31 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Rafael's remark: The first time Malignaggi met N'Dou came in June 2007. The slick 27-year-old New Yorker won his belt by knocking down N'Dou and winning a virtual shutout decision in the best performance of his career. Making his second defense in a contractually obligated rematch nobody wanted to see, Malignaggi struggled to a split decision victory in a lackluster performance. Malignaggi said one of the reasons for his struggles, especially in the second half of the fight, was a broken knuckle on his chronically injured right hand.
The fight took place in England because it was designed to set up Malignaggi's next fight, a November showdown in the United States against Ricky Hatton, the real division champ who retained his title in the main event in his hometown. Hatton's fans took great joy it seemed in booing Malignaggi at every possible moment.
Malignaggi had a tough time keeping N'Dou off him and got hit quite a bit. There was also way too much clinching. Frankly, the fight did very little to whet the appetite for a Hatton-Malignaggi fight. And what about Malignaggi's ridiculous hairdo? He had hair extensions put in, giving him laughable braids that were so long, and so poorly tied back, that his hair was flying all over the place and getting in his face during the fight. It was such a poor decision and it angered promoter Lou DiBella enough that he got into a screaming match about the hair in the dressing room before the fight even began. There's no doubt that Malignaggi's hair, which prevented him from seeing some of N'Dou's shots, cost him some early rounds and it caused a delay in the eighth round while it was taped up. His cornermen began trimming the hair between rounds, but, finally, sanity prevailed after the delay in the eighth. After the eighth round, the rest of the long strands were cut off. When the story of the fight is the hair of the titleholder, you know it was a crappy fight. And, by the way, what were the British officials thinking when they allowed him to the enter the ring in the first place with that mop on his head? [/td] [/tr][/table] [table][tr][th=""]
Friday at Lincoln, R.I.​
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Cruiserweight
Jose Luis Herrera TKO5 Aaron Williams
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Herrera, 16-4, 16 KOs; Williams, 17-1-1, 12 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: Williams came into his first headline fight with a lot of hype and failed to deliver. Instead of finishing Colombia's Herrera in the first round, when Williams had him badly hurt, Williams let him hang around and paid dearly for it in the "Friday Night Fights" main event. The result was a shocking TKO loss. As much talent as Williams has and as much firepower as he seems to possess, his reputation of not having a chin, a knock that dates back to his amateur career, came back to haunt him. Herrera, who has never gone the distance -- he either knocks out his opponents or gets knocked out -- went down in the first round and looked finished. But he survived. Williams, however, remained in total control of the fight until Herrera landed a terrific overhand right hand in the fifth round that had Williams out on his feet and reeling into the ropes. The referee ruled it a knockdown because the ropes clearly kept Williams on his feet. Seconds later, Williams went to the canvas without being hit and, after the referee asked the ringside doctor to take a look, the fight was called off. Williams didn't seem to have any idea where he was and Herrera had himself a major upset. Fights like this one are what makes boxing so cool -- a fight, a career possibly, can change with just a single punch. Williams, trained by former light heavyweight champ Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, was on his way to a dominating victory. In the blink of an eye, he had lost.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Heavyweight
Jason Estrada TKO7 Moultrie Witherspoon
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Estrada, 13-1, 3 KOs; Witherspoon, 14-2, 8 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: The biggest upset here is that Estrada, 27, actually scored a stoppage victory, a rarity in his career. The 2000 U.S. Olympian scored a first-round knockout in his second pro fight and none until this bout on ESPN2's "Wednesday Night Fights." Estrada, who won his sixth in a row since losing to Travis Walker in November 2006, did a good job of beating down the overmatched Witherspoon, who was taking a monumental step up in competition. Estrada did as he pleased, hammering Witherspoon virtually at will, especially with an effective uppercut. After Estrada laid another flurry of punches on Witherspoon in the seventh round and knocked out his mouthpiece, the referee stepped in at 1:38. Witherspoon, 1-2 in his last three, took the fight on only a few days' notice after Derek Bryant pulled out.[/td] [/tr][/table] [table][tr][th=""]
Friday at Toa Baja, Puerto Rico​
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Junior featherweight
Eric Morel TKO3 Jose Garcia Bernal
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Morel, 38-2, 20 KOs; Bernal, 27-12-1, 18 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: Morel had a nice flyweight title run, making five defenses during a 2000-03 reign. A March 2005 shot at a junior bantamweight title against Martin Castillo ended in lopsided decision loss. Following that defeat, Morel was out of the ring until three months ago. The reason: The 1996 U.S. Olympian originally from Puerto Rico was serving time for a sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl. Out of prison, Morel, 32, is trying to get his career back on track. And he looked sharp against Bernal in the Telefutura main event. In winning the third consecutive fight of his comeback, Morel scored a knockdown in the second round and two more in the third before the referee called it off. Morel has always had outstanding boxing skills, so if he can keep himself out of trouble there's no reason he can't figure into the title picture at bantamweight, the division he intends to campaign in.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Light heavyweight
Manny Siaca Jr. W10 David Whittom
Scores: 100-90, 99-91 (twice)​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Siaca Jr., 21-6, 18 KOs; Whittom, 10-7, 10 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: Siaca, 32, of Puerto Rico, is a former super middleweight titleholder who owns a 2004 victory against current belt holder Anthony Mundine. But Mundine also hadn't fought since July 2006, when he dropped a decision to Silvio Branco for an interim light heavyweight title. Returning to the ring, Siaca, whose father also trains heavyweight John Ruiz, shook off the rust with a near shutout of Canada's Whittom, who lost his second in a row and third decision in four fights.[/td] [/tr][/table] [table][tr][th=""]
Wednesday at Jacksonville, N.C.​
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Lightweight
Edner Cherry KO10 Stevie Johnston
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Cherry, 24-5-2, 12 KOs; Johnston, 42-6-1, 18 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: These kinds of matches have been fought throughout boxing history. You know, the kind in which a young fighter with a possible future in the sport takes on a badly faded former champion hoping to get that good name on his record. Welcome to Cherry vs. Johnston. Cherry, 25, was way too fast and strong for the 35-year-old Johnston, a former two-time lightweight champ with absolutely nothing left. In his 1997 to 2000 prime, Johnston would have schooled Cherry. In 2008, it's a different story. Cherry had his way with Johnston, knocking him down in the third and ninth rounds before finishing him with a brutal one-punch right-hand knockout in the 10th round. Johnston, who smashed his head on the canvas when he hit the ground, was down for several minutes. After a career filled with tough fights, no real chance to knock out opponents once he gets behind and a once-excellent chin that can no longer take the heat, let's hope Johnston -- a pound-for-pound-caliber fighter in his prime -- calls it a day. It was Cherry's third victory in a row since moving up to junior welterweight and dropping a lopsided loss to future titleholder Paulie Malignaggi.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Junior lightweight
Johnnie Edwards KO7 Freddie Norwood
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Records: Edwards, 14-2-1, 8 KOs; Norwood, 42-3-1, 23 KOs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rafael's remark: Last fall, Edwards, 28, pulled off an upset when he defeated former featherweight titlist Freddie Norwood via sixth-round disqualification in an ugly fight in which Norwood was run for hitting Edwards with repeated low blows. Norwood was in the midst of trying to come back from a six-year hiatus caused mainly by prison time. When he met Edwards in their first fight, Norwood had won four in a row on his comeback. But instead of an immediate rematch, Edwards was matched with hot prospect Yuriorkis Gamboa, the 2004 Cuban Olympic gold medalist, in February. Gamboa smashed Edwards in one round. So, with Norwood, 38, still wanting a rematch and Edwards coming off a brutally one-sided defeat, they got together again. This time Edwards left no doubt about the result of their first encounter. He dropped Norwood with a clean left hand in the third round and cut him over the right eye. In the seventh, Edwards landed a beautiful left hook high on the head that splattered Norwood on the canvas face-first in a knockout-of-the-year-type of shot. At this point, it's pretty clear that Norwood is finished.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

is Golden boy going to Develop any talent and not just sign everyone that is good?

nah, i think it's a safer risk for them (business-wise) to just scout prospects and sign them. Eric Gomez and 2 other GBP reps flew all the here toCebu and signed 3 of my boys... dude in my avatar is one of them.

I'm sure they have the financial capabilities to create a gym, hire some trainers, and develop kids until they're grown... but i don't thinkthey have the time for that yet. I'm not a fan of the 'boxer' De La Hoya, but I truly appreciate GBP coming all the way here and getting some ofour young boxers exposure and paid
pimp.gif

GBP has some guys they took on as prospects some worked out some didnt . But its easy for them to sign bigger name guys cause they market pretty well and therelationship Oscar has at HBO pretty much gets them a big TV date

They didn't develop Ortiz though. Ortiz was a Top Rank fighter than Golden Boy signed. Mares they've had from the beginning i believe.

Two guys that are just getting started that Golden Boy signed out of the Am's are Danny Garcia and Daniel Jacobs. Jacobs is a 6-0 (6) Middleweight whileGarcia is a 6-0 (5) Junior Welterweight. Both have looked DAMN good from the bits i've seen.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I like Abner Mares and Victor Ortiz both Golden boy boxers young prospects.

I'm not completely sold on Mares yet...is he still on the Diaz/Pacquaio undercard?

^ I checked the undercard for Diaz/Pacquiao and Mares' name wasn't there.

Telefutura
Friday, May 30 2008
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Monty Meza-Clay vs Omar Lizarraga (junior lightweight)
Monty Meza Clay fought a great fight last time when he was on Friday Night Fights will watch this one he's an exciting boxer puncher.

He sure did...
He was Non stop attack Gad damn,

he's a must see...
is he moving up in weight tho? hmm I dunno

It says its a 130 LB. fight

Also i was looking at the boxing fight schedule on fightnews and saw this below, i didn't know that Casamayor vs Diaz was on i thought Casamayor was goingto fight Campbell.

Saturday, September 13 2008
Houston, Texas
Joel Casamayor vs Juan Diaz (lightweight)
Michael Katsidis vs Jesus Chavez (lightweight)
Katsidis too
pimp.gif

That is erroneous. They JUST had the purse-bid this past weekend, and Casamayor's side hasn't signed yet, and all signs point to Casa NOT signing. Hehas until June 3rd to sign the fight. He'd get more money for this fight, in all likelihood, than a fight with Diaz, but he just doesn't want it withNate. Plain and simple. The winning bid was 1.2 million, split 50-50 between the 2 fighters.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Nate Campbell has become one of my favorite fighters. Check out his open letter to Schaefer
laugh.gif

just read an interview where you asked the question "is Nate Campbell only good at giving interviews, or is he willing to fight somebody the caliber of Marquez?".You should really think before you open your fat mouth. Who the hell are you to question my heart as a fighter? See, if you were actually a boxing guy, and not just some suit that by chance happened to marry someone in Oscar's family, then you'd have sense enough not to say something like that about a fighter. Especially about a World Champion. But you just don't know any better. Well, I've got a question for you too Richard. Do you actually know how to promote a show, or do you just have to wait every time for HBO to pull out their nipple for you to nurse on? When's the last time your company actually promoted a fight on it's own? Or do you just beg for HBO dates and site fees, and call yourself a promoter? And don't try and take credit for Oscar-Floyd, Floyd - Hatton, and other high dollar shows. You didn't promote those fights, HBO did.
If you think for one second that I'm gonna sit around till November waiting for Marquez, then you're even dumber than you look. Sure, it's an attractive fight, and one I would take, but I don't need to sit around and wait on Marquez, or anyone else for that matter. See, my thing is this. I have a REAL promoter, who doesn't just close up shop just because no tv dates happen to be available. As soon as this WBO mess is cleared up, I'll be fighting SOMEBODY. If you'd like that somebody to be Marquez, then give Don a number, get out of the way, and let a REAL promoter do the fight in July-August. But you know what? You won't do that. That's not in Golden Boys' "best interest". What's in your best interest is making Pac-Juan Diaz in November or December. So you try and get me and Marquez out of the way, so Arum has no other high profile fight for Pac other than Diaz or maybe Hatton, both of whom you happen to control. So don't act like you're giving me Marquez as some kind of mission about "making the best fights". Or you could at least fake it and come up with some really stupid number, and then you can issue press releases saying something like "We made a good offer, but Campbell obviously doesn't want to fight someone on the level of Marquez".

Now some people might wonder why I'm assuming Diaz beating Casamayor is a given. Everybody knows Casa screwed up your plans when he beat Katsidis. That wasn't supposed to happen. Everybody knows that. Especially after you screwed the Santa Cruz kid out of his rematch with Casa, and gave the fight to Katsidis as a "door prize" to Samson. I know, I know, you're doing "what's best for boxing", right? Well, I'll say it out loud right now. As long as Diaz finishes the fight on his feet, there's NO WAY Casamayor gets a decision.

Don't think for a second that I don't know what goes on in this game. I see the whole chessboard. You are trying to devalue the sanctioning bodies, and market your little "Golden Boy Belt" as the lineal title, thinking you can force everyone to sign with you in order to fight for that so-called "title". You want to be Dana White, and control everything within your own little world. You are fooling some people with that hogwash, but not everyone.

Unfortunately, most media people are so afraid of being denied credentials and access if they open their mouths, so they look the other way. But I'm you're worst nightmare Richard. I'm a fighter who knows the game, and isn't afraid to speak out about what you're doing. I am the IBF / WBO / WBA Lightweight Champion, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Unless of course you think you have someone in your stable who can beat me and shut me up. Do you?? Let's see…. You have Casamayor. Nope, you don't want him to fight me. Gotta keep that "Golden Boy Belt" in house. You have Juan Diaz. The kid still has nightmares about me. You have Katsidis. Ha, you'd only let that fight happen if he were allowed to keep that helmet on. You have Marquez. Sounds good to me. How's July or August for you guys? Oh, that's right. You can't do anything without HBO there to prop you up. And the fight only serves your purpose if it happens later in the year. My bad. What was I thinking?
You should stay away from interviews, and just stick to press releases telling everyone how great you are, and how good for boxing you are. And unless you have a serious fight offer, NOT one happening 7 or 8 months down the road, then just keep my name out of your mouth. I'm not about these games you're playing.

I had to go back and re-quote this ...
laugh.gif

Nate, win or loss, is in my fave five
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, that was the 1st time I read that Campbell letter and it just further cements my dislike for Golden Boy Promotions.

Two guys that are just getting started that Golden Boy signed out of the Am's are Danny Garcia and Daniel Jacobs. Jacobs is a 6-0 (6) Middleweight while Garcia is a 6-0 (5) Junior Welterweight. Both have looked DAMN good from the bits i've seen.
Jacobs is a beast. He had cats scared of him during his run in the Golden Gloves.

Everybody knows Casa screwed up your plans when he beat Katsidis. That wasn't supposed to happen. Everybody knows that. Especially after you screwed the Santa Cruz kid out of his rematch with Casa, and gave the fight to Katsidis as a "door prize" to Samson.
Can't even front...Nate speaks the truth here. Katsidis was suppose to knock Casa out, not get knocked out. I don't know if ya'llremember that Santa Cruz fight from the Cotto/Mosley undercard but that was a PURE screwjob. Santa Cruz dominated that fight...

LES, I remember the Santa Cruz/Casamayor fight, I was sure Joel's career was coming to an end.
the Judges and whoever straight robbed that youngin, Santa Cruz won that fight and won it easily.

Damn, that was the 1st time I read that Campbell letter and it just further cements my dislike for Golden Boy Promotions.

co-sign on the disdain for Golden Boy

I don't know if ya'll remember that Santa Cruz fight from the Cotto/Mosley undercard but that was a PURE screwjob
I was at that fight, had damn good seats, Casamayor got his head handed to him.

I'm hyped as hell for this fight.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Margarito's chance to share spotlight comes against Cotto[/h1]

By George Willis
Special to ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: May 28, 2008

box_cotto-margarito_580.jpg

Chris Farina/Top Rank

Miguel Cotto, standing, may be calling the shots, but Antonio Margarito hopes to have the last word when they meet in the ring in July.
NEW YORK -- It was a moment when years of hard work and dedication seemed shattered in an instant; the moment when defeat threatens to leave those lifelong dreams of stardom and riches unfulfilled. That moment came for Antonio Margarito on July 14, 2007, when he lost a unanimous decision to Paul Williams at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. Margarito not only lost the bout, but also the WBO welterweight championship and a chance to fight WBA welterweight champion Miguel Cotto for even bigger riches and fame. It was a devastating defeat, the kind that can ruin a boxer's career, reputation and earning power. After the decision was announced, Margarito and his team of managers and trainers retreated to the dressing room, where they were smothered in a thick fog of depressing silence. Gloom and doom filled the room. This is a time when someone in a suit usually speaks up to encourage the fighter, telling him his career isn't over and he'll be back on top again someday. Only this time it was the fighter, Margarito, who took the lead. "Get your heads up," he said in Spanish. "I will be a champion again. I'm telling you right now I will be a champion again. This was a fall in my career. But I'm going to get up. I'm going to work harder and it's going to make me hungrier." Margarito's co-manager, Sergio Diaz, was telling that story last week at a news conference announcing Margarito's July 26 pay-per-view bout with Cotto at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It's one of the most anticipated fights of the year only because Margarito lived up to the promises he made moments after losing to Williams.
[+] Enlarge

Ed Mulholland/FightWireImages.com

In his last fight, Margarito, right, blasted out Kermit Cintron in six one-sided rounds.
Margarito worked harder and he was hungrier, and rebuilt his reputation with a one-round destruction of Golden Johnson in November before scoring a devastating sixth-round knockout of IBF welterweight champion Kermit Cintron in April. As promised, Margarito is a champion again and ready to face Cotto for his WBA title in the kind of megafight that could cement Margarito's legacy as one of the best welterweights ever to come out of Mexico. "It's time for me to show that I can beat any opponent," Margarito said through a translator. "Tell everyone not to miss this fight because I'm coming with everything. I'm coming to win this fight. This is for all the boxing fans, especially the ones in Mexico." Hard-core boxing fans are well aware of Margarito, the Tijuana Tornado, who held the WBO welterweight title for five years and gained a reputation as one of the most dangerous boxers in the business. Yet he is largely unknown to the casual boxing fan because he hasn't gotten the high-profile fight against a Shane Mosley or a Floyd Mayweather or an Oscar De La Hoya. "Those guys hear his name and they said, 'No way,'" Diaz said. "They say it's high risk for not enough money. That's why it's been a real tough road for Antonio." Margarito's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, calls him "one of the greatest fighters of our time," though not everyone knows his name.
box_williams_margarito_300.jpg

HBO Sports

By the time Margarito, right, got into a groove, Paul Williams had pulled away comfortably on the scorecards.
"No one wants to fight him because he's so tough," Arum said. "I'm very proud of Antonio. He suffered a defeat [to Williams], but instead of hanging his head and giving up like so many young men do, he gutted it up and came back to show he's better than ever." Margarito, 30, was 15 when he fought his first pro bout in Mexico, but said the lesson he learned against Williams was to not wait for an opening, but create his own. His slow start against Williams, a lanky southpaw, cost him the fight. It's a scenario he doesn't want to see repeated. "I started off in the early rounds a little cold and wasn't as aggressive as I should have been," Margarito said. "I learned I've got to be more aggressive and put more pressure early." That game plan broke down an overmatched Cintron in six rounds in April in Atlantic City, N.J. Cotto, on the same card, demolished Alfonso Gomez in five rounds, setting up their meeting in July. Margarito has since relinquished the IBF title to make the fight against Cotto. "Antonio Margarito has earned his reputation as one of the toughest competitors in the sport today," HBO's Mark Taffet said. "From the moment the bell rings, Antonio engages his opponent and never backs down. His recent knockout victory over Kermit Cintron showed he is indeed ready for the big stage against Miguel Cotto." Adding to the "big stage" is the ancient boxing rivalry between Mexico and Puerto Rico that has included such great matchups as Wilfred Benitez vs. Carlos Palomino, Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Edwin Rosario and Salvador Sanchez vs. Wilfredo Gomez. Cotto, who hails from Caguas, Puerto Rico, and Margarito of Tijuana are well aware of how their countrymen feel about this fight. "[Margarito] being a Mexican and living in Mexico, it's real big," Diaz said. "He says he has the weight of his country on his shoulders. It's been a while since they've had a big Mexican star. We don't have [Marco Antonio] Barrera anymore. We don't have [Erik] Morales anymore. Oscar De La Hoya is more popular with Mexican-American fans. So when it comes to the hard-core Mexican fans, he feels he has to do this for them as well as for himself." Cotto (32-0, 26 KOs) is looking forward to the bout, knowing Margarito (36-5, 26 KOs) will come to fight. "When you have two fighters, who are two warriors, you're going to see a real battle," Cotto said. "I think this is going to be a huge time for boxing." And a huge time for Margarito, who hasn't enjoyed the spotlight the way Cotto has.
"These two men are universally recognized as two of the toughest warriors in the sport," Taffet said. "It's an important fight in the welterweight division and another chapter in the great battle between champions from Mexico and Puerto Rico. It's the type of head-to-head and toe-to-toe battle that boxing fans love."
As Margarito promised. George Willis is the boxing columnist for The New York Post.

I saw Jacobs on the undercard of the Hopkins-Calzaghe fight. He looked good, but not future champ great. The guy he fought was 5-7 and it wasn't asone-sided of a fight as you'd expect though he did KO him in the 4th (final round).

The announcer on telefura said that this may be Monty's toughest fight but they also said that they don't know anything about Monty.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Boxer Sugar Shane Mosley's former trainer and the mastermind behind a sports doping ring claimed in court papers filed Friday that they watched Mosley inject the endurance-boosting drug EPO in the weeks before a title bout.

[h4]http://msn.foxsports.com/pgStory?workingCategoryId=0[/h4]
[h4]Trainer Derryl Hudson and convicted steroids dealer Victor Conte said they both saw Mosley take EPO during a meeting in which Mosley was told the benefits and risks of performance-enhancing drugs and how to use them.[/h4]

The meeting, they said, took place weeks before Mosley beat Oscar De La Hoya in a junior middleweight title bout in September 2003.

"Mr. Mosley admitted to me that he knew the drugs provided to him by Mr. Conte were illegal performance-enhancing drugs," Hudson said, accordingto the papers.

Mosley's lawyer didn't return a telephone call Friday. Hudson and Mosley parted ways in 2004 after Mosley lost to Winky Wright.

Hudson and Conte filed their statements, which were taken under oath, in U.S. District Court in response to a defamation lawsuit Mosley filed last yearagainst Conte. Mosley alleges Conte, who founded the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative, lied to reporters last year when he said the boxer knowingly purchasedand used banned drugs.

In Friday's filing, Conte said he charged Mosely $1,850 for a shipment of the banned drugs and a doping calendar.

Mosley said he testified before a grand jury investigating BALCO that he took the drugs unwittingly and was misled by Conte into believing he was injectinglegal supplements.

"I explicity sought and received Conte's assurance that everything he was recommending was entirely legal and authorized for use in my sport,"Mosley said in a court filing.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Matt Parrella, one of three federal prosecutors involved in the steroids probe, didn't return a telephone call Friday asking ifinvestigators were examining the conflicting testimonies provided by Mosley, Conte and Hudson.

A jury on Thursday found track coach Trevor Graham guilty of lying to federal investigators about his relationship with an admitted steroids dealer. BarryBonds has pleaded not guilty to lying to the BALCO grand jury when he testified that he never knowingly used performance-enhancing drugs.

i new that bum had to cheat to beat the GOAT
tired.gif

[h1]Williams wants revenge -- and his welterweight title back[/h1]

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: May 30, 2008
box_f_williams-quintana_580.jpg

Craig Bennett/FightWireImages.com

Was Williams' mishap in the first fight a weight problem, a tactical problem … or a Quintana problem?
[h3]Williams aims to regain title[/h3] Paul Williams announced his arrival on the welterweight scene last summer by outpointing Antonio Margarito to win a piece of the title in a grueling fight. With that strong victory to his credit -- along with a lanky 6-foot-2 frame, 81-inch reach, strong chin and southpaw style -- Williams looked like he might emerge as a dominant force at 147 pounds, and he was a significant favorite going into his first defense against Carlos Quintana on Feb. 9. Puerto Rico's Quintana, 31, had been blown out in five lopsided rounds by Miguel Cotto while fighting for a version of the welterweight crown in December 2006 and was viewed by many as a speed bump on Williams' way to greatness. But Quintana, also a southpaw, stunningly outboxed and outslugged Williams, who was cut over both eyes, to win a clear decision in an upset-of-the-year candidate. While Quintana (25-1, 19 KOs) fought a virtually perfect fight, Williams (33-1, 24 KOs) had little snap on his punches, seemed lethargic and was easily hit. To many, it appeared reaching 147 pounds had taken a tremendous toll on Williams and he surely would move up in weight. But Williams, 26, surprised many by exercising his rematch clause and insisting on making 147 again. We'll find out whether Williams made a smart decision when Quintana makes his first title defense against Williams in the rematch June 7 (9 p.m. ET/PT, Showtime) at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. "It will be cool to get my title back," Williams said. "I'm just going to go out there, do my job again and get my belt back. I have to go back and take that back from him."
box_a_williams-quintana01_300.jpg

AP Photo/Francis Specker

Quintana, left, routinely beat Williams to the punch during their first go-round.
A confident Quintana said he doesn't plan to change much from February. "In the last fight, I had good defense, and I'm going to keep that up in this fight. Whatever new tactics he brings, I'll be able to adjust to them." Nobody was as shocked by the outcome of the first fight as Dan Goossen, Williams' promoter. He had been touting Williams as a future superstar. "Feb. 9 was a stunner," Goossen said. "It just shows me how crazy this business is. No one gave Quintana a shot, and he pulled out a major upset. I am chomping at the bit to get out there next week. I'm anxious to do everything we can to get this thing turned around." In the main event, Vernon Forrest (40-2, 29 KOs) will defend his junior middleweight belt against Sergio Mora (20-0-1, 5 KOs), winner of the first season of "The Contender." Williams insisted making weight wasn't the reason for his poor performance. He said he never seriously considered moving up after losing. "I gave a little thought to it but not that much," he said. "But the weight's no problem. It's not tough for me to make. I just didn't get in my rhythm last time." Goossen did think weight was a factor, but he didn't press Williams to move up. "We discussed it with [trainer] George [Peterson] and with [adviser] Al Haymon, and the bottom line was that it was going to be left up entirely to Williams and Peterson, because they're the ones that have to deal with it every day," Goossen said. "We certainly gave them every opportunity to say it was a problem. But they insisted it wasn't the weight. Based upon that, you move forward. "His actions next Saturday will dictate where everything is -- if the weight was good, bad, or if it was a rhythm problem, or just a Quintana problem." Lou DiBella, Quintana's co-promoter, believes Williams suffered severely making weight and suspects he will again. "I'm interested as a fan, honestly, whether the weight is going to be an issue for the former champion, because it was certainly an issue last time," he said. "I want to see if Williams feels comfortable at 147 pounds still. If he is comfortable at 147, it's going to be a great, great fight. I can't wait for it. If he's not comfortable at 147, he'll have a real problem. "Whenever I see a guy who is as tall as Williams and has as much reach as Williams, he's struggling to make weight. It's an issue. I was really surprised with a champion of Quintana's quality that Williams would want the rematch. But, I promoted Jermain Taylor, and he was having problems making weight. He could have taken an easier route and used weight as a reason not to take the rematch, but he insisted on fighting Kelly Pavlik [again]. It doesn't shock me that [Williams] wants to get right back to the guy that beat him. I think the result is going to be the same." [h3]Decision time for Casamayor[/h3]Don King, co-promoter of unified lightweight titleholder Nate Campbell (32-5-1, 25 KOs), won this week's WBO purse bid for the mandatory fight with Ring magazine champion and WBO interim beltholder Joel Casamayor (36-3-1, 22 KOs). Winning bid: $1.22 million. Casamayor promoter Golden Boy was the only other bidder at $571,000.
box_a_cruz1sw_sq_300.jpg

AP Photo/Mary Altaffer

It's time to get back in there, Joel Casamayor.
Campbell and Casamayor are each entitled to 50 percent of the winning bid ($610,000); signed contracts are due back to the WBO by 4 p.m. ET Tuesday. King said the fight will be Aug. 27 in Florida, England or Las Vegas. However, it remains to be seen whether Casamayor will accept the fight. He has an offer from Golden Boy that will pay him an undisclosed amount, but more than $610,000, to face ex-unified titleholder Juan Diaz in September. Diaz, of course, lost to Campbell on March 8, and many believe he doesn't deserve a crack at Casamayor's Ring championship before Campbell. But Casamayor and Diaz both are promoted by Golden Boy, which also owns Ring. "We're waiting for the contract from King," Golden Boy's Eric Gomez told ESPN.com. "It would be more money for Casamayor to fight Diaz, so we're waiting for his answer on what he wants to do. He feels more confident with Campbell, who he already beat once, but there's more money to fight Diaz." [h3]Malignaggi has hand surgery[/h3]Junior welterweight titlist Paulie Malignaggi has a history of injuries to his right hand, so when he said he broke it during his rematch victory against former titleholder Lovemore N'Dou this past Saturday in Manchester, England, he knew what he was talking about. An exam Tuesday by his hand specialist, Dr. Steven Margles, confirmed Malignaggi's self-diagnosis: He fractured his right hand. Malignaggi underwent surgery Wednesday to repair the clean break. Malignaggi told ESPN.com that two rods were inserted into the hand and he will be in a cast for about six weeks.
box_a_ndoumalignaggi_300.jpg

AP Photo/Fred Beckham

Lesson learned: You can expect a more focused Paulie Malignaggi, left, the next time he steps into the ring.
Malignaggi (25-1, 5 KOs) said the injury will not interfere with his planned November HBO showdown with champion Ricky Hatton, who defeated Juan Lazcano in the main event Saturday. "I knew it was broken in the fight," said Malignaggi, who has had four surgeries on the hand. "It's the same thing that has happened to me before. The knuckle was pretty bad. Even my palm was black and blue. But I will definitely be ready to fight Hatton. We're fighting." Said promoter Lou DiBella: "I spoke with Dr. Margles after he examined Paulie, and the prognosis is good. This should not affect Paulie's big fight this fall against Ricky Hatton in any way." OK, so what about Malignaggi's hair extensions, the long braids that ultimately had to be cut off during the fight because they wouldn't stay tied up and kept getting in his eyes? "It was a hairy situation," Malignaggi said. Malignaggi said he decided to put the extensions in for fun and he had seen fighters such as Lennox Lewis and Bryan Adams, his pal, fight with braids tied back. But he regretted the decision. "The fact that my hair was flying all over made it look like I was getting hit, and it was a rhythm breaker," he said. "A lesson learned. At 27, it's time to be a little more mature. I should have known better. Luckily, it didn't cost me the fight." Dan Rafael is the boxing writer for ESPN.com.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]QUICK HITS[/h4]
box_a_lacy_65.jpg

Lacy

• The opponents discussed for former middleweight champ Jermain Taylor's fall fight have ranged from Felix Trinidad to Ricardo Mayorga to Brian Vera of "The Contender." Now add ex-super middleweight titlist Jeff Lacy -- Taylor's 2000 U.S. Olympic teammate -- to the mix. "We've made them an offer," Taylor promoter Lou DiBella told ESPN.com. "They have not accepted yet, so we'll see." Golden Boy's David Itskowitch added, "We're negotiating the fight. Lou made an offer, and we're fine-tuning it, but it's a fight we're interested in." Whether it happens or not, Lacy plans to fight in July. Golden Boy is talking to ESPN2 about a date.

box_a_mijares_65.jpg

Mijares

• Junior bantamweight champion Cristian Mijares (35-3-2, 14 KOs), who unified 115-pound titles by outpointing Alexander Munoz on May 17, would love a showdown with Mexican countryman Fernando Montiel to further unify the division, but that fight will wait for the time being. While Montiel defends his title against Luis Maldonado on Saturday in Mexico, Mijares returns against an opponent to be named Aug. 2 in Mexico, co-promoter DiBella told ESPN.com. DiBella said they will pursue a Montiel fight after that. "After the August show, I am almost positive he will come back on American premium television," DiBella said. "HBO and Showtime have expressed interest. Mijares and Montiel could be a 'little guy' mega-fight. I think the fight is inevitable, maybe early next year."

g_chavez_65.jpg

Chavez

• When Top Rank's Bob Arum puts on one of his "Latin Fury" pay-per-view cards, they usually are on a Saturday night. However, Arum told ESPN.com he is planning one for Sept. 16, a Tuesday, to celebrate Mexican independence day. He said junior middleweight prospect Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will headline the show at Mexico City's Azteca Stadium. Arum said he could face Hector Camacho Jr., a fight that would come almost 16 years to the day after Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. easily outpointed Hector Camacho Sr. in a 1992 junior welterweight title defense. Chavez Jr. will first fight July 12 in Mexico, Arum said.

box_peterson_65.jpg

A. Peterson

• Despite litigation pitting brothers Anthony and Lamont Peterson and co-manager Barry Hunter against co-manager Shelly Finkel, the brothers have their next fights planned, their first since signing with Top Rank, the move earlier this month that ignited the bad blood. Junior welterweight Lamont has been shifted from the June 26 Versus headliner to the July 5 Showtime card headlined by Ricardo Torres' junior welterweight title rematch with Kendall Holt. Lamont (24-0, 11 KOs) will face an opponent to be named. Top Rank's Arum said he made the switch at the request of Showtime, which wanted to feature the 140-pound division. It also made sense because Arum told ESPN.com that if Lamont wins, his next bout could come against the main-event winner in the fall. Lightweight Anthony (26-0, 19 KOs) was shifted from Showtime to the Versus main event. If Anthony wins his fight -- his opponent has not been set -- Arum said he will put him on either the July 26 HBO PPV Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito undercard or in the co-feature on HBO's Aug. 2 "Boxing After Dark" card headlined by the Joshua Clottey-Zab Judah welterweight title bout. Arum said Anthony would step up in competition for that bout, possibly against ex-lightweight titlist Julio Diaz or "Kid Diamond" Almazbek Raiymkulov.

box_segura_65.jpg

Segura

• Junior flyweight Giovanni Segura (19-0-1, 15 KOs) of Bell Gardens, Calif., will get his overdue mandatory title shot against Brahim Asloum (23-2, 9 KOs) on July 26 in Asloum's native France, Top Rank's Todd duBoef told ESPN.com. Segura, 26, became the mandatory last June, but it took months until the WBA ordered the fight.

box_a_speter_65.jpg

Peter

• Samuel Peter's mandatory heavyweight title defense against Vitali Klitschko, which was agreed to a couple of weeks ago, will take place Oct. 4 or Oct. 11. The date depends on a television deal for the fight as well as a venue. One possible site, however, is the O2 Arena in Berlin, which is scheduled to open in the fall. Organizers have it on hold for Oct. 4. Peter manager Ivaylo Gotzev is in Nigeria, Peter's home, exploring potential sites.

box_g_linares_65.jpg

Linares

• A right shoulder injury to featherweight titleholder Jorge Linares (25-0, 16 KOs) forced him to withdraw from Saturday's defense against Feider Viloria in Chetumal, Mexico. Linares hasn't fought since December, when he scored a spectacular eighth-round knockout of Gamaliel Diaz but severely sprained his ankle early. The show Saturday will go on, however, with Colombia's Viloria (21-2-1, 15 KOs) facing ex-junior featherweight champ Oscar Larios (60-6-1, 37 KOs) for an interim title approved because of Linares' injury. The fight will be Larios' second since suffering a brain bleed during a 10th-round TKO loss to Linares for the vacant belt in July 2007. Larios is on the permanent suspension list in Nevada because of the injury and is unable to get a license in the United States. Linares will have to face the Viloria-Larios winner upon his return.

box_ronaldhearns_65.jpg

Hearns

• Junior middleweight prospect Ronald Hearns (18-0, 14 KOs), son of legend Thomas Hearns, has been added to the big June 20 "ShoBox" (Showtime) card in the Cayman Islands. Hearns will face Jose Luis Gonzalez (12-3-1, 10 KOs). Super middleweight Andre Ward will face his stiffest test in Jerson Ravelo in the main event. Showtime probably will offer highlights of the Eddie Chambers-Raphael Butler heavyweight undercard bout.

box_g_dhaye_65.jpg

Haye

• Cruiserweight champion David Haye's imminent arrival at heavyweight means he'll need an opponent for his November debut, his first fight since signing this week with Golden Boy. Leading British promoter Frank Warren has offered Haye, one of the few top British fighters he doesn't promote, $1.187 million to face Commonwealth champion Matt Skelton, who lost a decision Jan. 19 in a world title fight to Ruslan Chagaev. "This is a massive payday for Haye and a great opportunity to see if he is the real deal in the heavyweight division that he tells us he is," Warren said. "Skelton is the best in Britain and pushed Chagaev all the way in their world title fight. If Haye is serious about the heavyweight division, he should fight Skelton first."

box_ap_bute_65.jpg

Bute

• Super middleweight titleholder Lucian Bute (22-0, 18 KOs) has re-signed with Canadian promoter InterBox, the Montreal-based company announced. Bute's old deal expired in March. "I am extremely happy and proud of this new agreement with InterBox," said Bute, who is from Romania but lives in Montreal. "InterBox helped me achieve my dream of winning a world title. I relied on the support of Quebec boxing fans, and they did not let me down. The ambiance during my fights at the Bell Centre is extraordinary. These elements weighed heavily in my decision. I was adopted by the people here, and I have adopted Quebec. I wanted to continue to defend my title in front of my fans." Bute, recovering from a leg injury, is slated to fight mandatory challenger Librado Andrade in the fall.

[h4]QUOTABLE[/h4]
box_g_odlhoya_65.jpg

De La Hoya

"Golden Boy Promotions has been waiting a long time for the right opportunity to get involved with the heavyweight division, and in signing David Haye, that time has come. David is not only a great champion, but with his personality and charisma, I know that he will take the heavyweight division by storm. He will give this once glorious division a much-needed facelift and give fight fans around the world heavyweight fights to look forward to, just like the great Muhammad Ali once did. All heavyweights out there should beware, as there is a new sheriff in town." -- Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya, on the signing of cruiserweight champion David Haye, who is moving up in weight.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#1 Meza-Clay crushes Lizarraga!
Brady Crytzer at ringside / Photo: Gary Sarti
mezaclayko.jpg

WBO #1 featherweight Monty Meza-Clay (28-1, 19 KOs) needed just 91 seconds to demolish Omar Lizarraga (16-5-1, 12 KOs) on Friday night at the Pittsburgh Expo Mart in Monroeville, PA. A left hook to the body put Lizarraga on the deck and he watched referee Rick Steigerwald count him out.

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Monty took care of Business early.
anyway to see this fight?
[/font]
I can Not believe Paul is still forcing himself to make that weight.
Quintana may knock his @*# out this go round and ruin his career.
He needs to be at Middleweight
[/font]
roll.gif
@ the Promoter Ringing the Bell early
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]
2320576261_572dfd0623.jpg

View fdmartel1's map

pimp.gif

the Galaxy Warrior has quickly become one of my favorite Fighters
He is going to KO Casamayor and Joel knows it and so does the Entire Staff at Golden Flake promotions

Paul Williams needs to use Nate as an example, He was beginning to lose his steam below 130 lbs because it was too much of a struggle. He moved up in weightand he gets his power back and starts racking up the W's. Punisher. take notes.

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom