2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

laugh.gif
this dude Don King witth that old school shirt kings Air Brush Acid wash jacket be Killin me
laugh.gif

I guess Imma watch ShoBox live just to boycott the last heavyweight [emmitt smith]"debacle"[/emmitt smith] HBO Aired.
catch the heavyweights on DVR tommorrow

Sam Peters is probably the number 2 heavyweight in the world (take that for what its worth
ohwell.gif
)

It'll probably be slow, but dude can hit hard.

It SHOULD be better than the last heavyweight fight.

A question for you guys; When do you think we'll see another heavyweight PPV????

ohwell.gif

I honestly don't see it happening for a long time. There isn't a match up that I would put money down for in that division.

Overseas fight crowds are soo much more rowdy. I wanna see a fight live over there.

is it because on American soil it costs a arm & Leg to see a Great Prize fight? I dont get it ....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Overseas fight crowds are soo much more rowdy. I wanna see a fight live over there.

is it because on American soil it costs a arm & Leg to see a Great Prize fight? I dont get it ....

Probably cause boxing is a real niche sport over here in the states.

Overseas doesn't have as much competition for boxing as the states does.

U watchin' showbox string?
why does haye Crouch and bend down so much?

WOWWWWWW NEVERMIND.
ITS A WRAP

eek.gif

that ref was slacking

that $%+%!! Right is HELLACIOUS

laugh.gif
I just realized this DoubleJs with Braids lookin #*+ !+@+$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he tryin to move up to Heavyweight?
he duckin Cunningham
smh.gif
sick.gif

Seriously, Im on my hater tip, but I hope Diaz Loses.

I just dont like his style.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nate "U ready for this L"

Im in ya corner NATE, Lets get it
roll.gif

U watchin' showbox string?
Nope, I'm suppose to be getting ready to head out.

I still got shower, shave, iron my button up and get some Kettle One

smh.gif

I'm just being lazy as all hell

ohwell.gif

You ready for The Wire tomorrow, Jay?

Oh, wait nevermind; I forgot who I was talkin to

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, thsi fight look like it could be a classic too

Nate Poppin cash %%*# out there too

"all Nite"

Diaz better get that cotton out his mitts. throw some bricks.
smh.gif
I hate his medium soft punching power
sick.gif

Imma say it again, I really find it hard to believe Juan Diaz could beat Pacman

My dude Max keepin it funky, he said it was a punch that caused the cutt.

They tryin to take it from Nate. that was a leftthat caused that cut

This dude Diaz bout to look like Martin when he fought Tommy Hearns
this dude bleedin from the eye, nose and mouth
laugh.gif

NATE GOT THIS!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i see it

nate Cornerman: "Got him in deep water, time to Drown him"

pimp.gif

Producto,U aint lyin

Nate Just DOMINATED them last 3 rounds.

My dude said "I got 5 rounds left in me"

NATE IS A KILLER TONITE GAD DAMN!
IM AMPED UP!

They better not jerk Nate with this decision.

smh.gif
split decision. that 1st judge was full of +%%*.
Nate Murdered Diaz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Nate put in WORK. I think this was more Nate showin how good he really is more than Diaz getting exposed. I still think Juan beats the brakes off of pacman.Manny doesn't have the punching power or the physical strength to do what Nate did.

I'm really happy for Nate though, he's had a long tough road, and fought the fight of his life tonight. One of the best performances of pure will anddetermination by a clear underdog that i've seen in a while. Nate fought a fight he doesn't usually fought, and just would not give up or give in,straight took it to Diaz and refused to give up. Helluva performance, man deserves major props. Stories and performances like this are why i love boxing.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Peter Got it Done...

Amo, I hear you about not givin up on Juan, but he has no power, and his style is just so silly. To have no punchignpower and have no defense or a jab is crazy. I honestly dont see how he got this far.

that tee is sick damn, good $%@@

Nate completely worked over Diaz, I agree with Gunna on this, idk how the hell Diaz got so far with absolutely zero punching power, but I still see him beingsuccessful down the line.

As for Sam Peter
pimp.gif
good $%@@

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Peter Got it Done...

Amo, I hear you about not givin up on Juan, but he has no power, and his style is just so silly. To have no punchign power and have no defense or a jab is crazy. I honestly dont see how he got this far.

Diaz does have a decent jab, he just doesn't use often enough. His problem tonight was he simply fought a guy with the right combination ofexperience, punching power, and stamina to take him out. Diaz still outworks most of the rest of the division, they just don't throw enough, as shown inDiaz' wins against Julio Diaz and Freitas. Diaz would be in TROUBLE against Katsidis. Katsidis hits harder than Campbell, is in just as good shape, andeven stronger physically. Katisidis doesn't have the smarts or experience of Campbell, but the rest of he package would make it a tough night for Diaz,imo.
Anyway, I hope Katsidis beats Cassamayor and we get Katsidis-Campbell. If Nate fight the same style he did tonight, we'll be in for a HELL of ashow.

Just watched all the fights from last night. What an great performance by Campbell.

If he faces Katsidis I can only imagine what kind of damage would be done to Katsidis paper-thin skin based on how Diaz's face looked at the end of thisfight.

Back
Top Bottom