2008 - XX3's VS CDP's

I went with the cdps over the xx3s this year. I didnt cop one pair of xx3s b/c I was too busy tryin to save money for cdps

I didn't even attempt to buy a CDP.

I have 4 pairs of XX3s, looking for a backup pair of Stealths.

Undoubtedly the XX3 made 2008 worthwhile for JB. Tinker did a great job at creating, IMO, the "classiest" signature Jordan ever.

The only draw back for me is that these are so classy, they sound like heels while walking in them
laugh.gif

xx3's.
if the quality and colorways of the CDPs were executed better, i would say CDPs over xx3's.

The CDPs made the most impact in the short term. So many Jays, a lot of which were OG colorways, & some memorable releases, such as the Carmine VIs &the Hare VIIs particularly stand out!

But for me, it is the XX3s that I think will stand the test of time.

Such a beautiful shoe! Great technology, materials, comfort & a stylish design, that ...like most Jordans, will more likely become more appreciated inyears to come, than at the time of release.

Thank you Tinker! ....a great way to finish off the legacy!!

Despite the gimmicks(titaniums, 23 stores, 23 pairs each...) I think the 23s better define 08 than the CDPs. The CDPs might be remembered more by the beasts,but the 23s just meant more to me overall this year than the CDPs.

the shadows, hares, xvis, black cement iiis, ivs, and xis were all highlights of the year for me. but the xx3s are up there with those retros and beyond theother retroes that i didnt mention.

In my "Best Jordan of 08" it proved the Carmines ruled '08 with XX3's close behind.

I say CDP

III, VI, XI > XX3

Premier XX3 - Titanium
All-Star XX3
Black Stealth XX3
UNC XX3 x 2
Premier XX3 - Bred
Levi Pack
PHLY ALL RED

That's my Jordan Brand purchases for 2008...

The only CDP I came close to purchasing was the 19/4 but couldn't conceive placing 19's in the same room as the rest of my J's. Sounds sort of dumbbut I'm being serious...

Originally Posted by Jekih

Premier XX3 - Titanium
All-Star XX3
Black Stealth XX3
UNC XX3 x 2
Premier XX3 - Bred
Levi Pack
PHLY ALL RED

That's my Jordan Brand purchases for 2008...

The only CDP I came close to purchasing was the 19/4 but couldn't conceive placing 19's in the same room as the rest of my J's. Sounds sort of dumb but I'm being serious...

Cant put XIX's in your room, but you can put all red Phly's?

Ima just be quiet on this one.

XX3's definitely. The CDP's they could of waited until 2010 for the 25th anniversary, maybe they would have had the quality right by then...lol

Back
Top Bottom