2009: BUY GOLD. NOW.

Originally Posted by heyson

if i know nothing about the stock market and all this #!*@, where is a good place to start learning, because this #!*@ sounds like a different language to me.

Now may not be a good time, you could lose all your money easily. NT isn't the place to do it either. If you don't want to buy books or stuff, readthe news everyday, Financial Times, WSJ and read some of the tutorials on investopedia.com

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I want to see tagged pics like that one NTer who carved another persons screen name on a bullet, I want to see something like that.

Pics?

I am willing to read books of course, and I was inquiring for sites also. I wouldn't go off of what NT says of course.

Originally Posted by heyson

I am willing to read books of course, and I was inquiring for sites also. I wouldn't go off of what NT says of course.
I like seeking alpha and morningstar...but there are many more. It all comes down to preference. I actually read YAHOO financial more than theother 2

deyknowyaho, pls read my post. I know nothing about you, dont care either. you could be the ceo of kitco. whats your point? you don't have none. nobodycares if the richest men on earth are financial operators. I know 3 of the richest men on earth and none of them are that. you're still GUESSING.
you want to make a 3 year bet? sure.

nt is a tough crowd.... peeps always doubt, but I've been proven and once in a while i'll fart on cats just for fun....
what do you wanna see? cars? cash? girls? gold? thats easy stuff... but I could be living A LOT better... I've got into a real lazy state of mind (exceptin the gym)
I'm like a house cat for real these days... even in this recession, %*##* too easy
JAN_2_09_GARAGE.jpg

if you want to see trophy pics, videos, go to my myspace...
but I wish y'all the best for 09, this is MY year for real.... I start filming again next week and I'm goin hard
as for gold. i'll always have A LOT of it around no matter what because it is currency.

I dont really have anything else to say. but I do hope you live on your own and are paying your own mortgage..... school? (if I never went to school, I wouldabeen a millionaire WAAAAAAAY FASTER) f.y.i. I've been on my own tab since I was 19. but I dont consider myself rich... oh yeh, why are you still inschool? school won't guarantee anyone a job anymore.
thats the only thing about age that I never truly truly understood until I hit like 30. pay your own bills, rent/mortgage and have kids and etc, etc, holddown a few people and come floss. I don't care who's assistant you were or who's shoes you shined that got you inside a good thing or whatevermentor spit knowledge to you; You predicting that off your theory is funny to me, Don't matter how smart and keen you are. You haven't lived enoughlife yet. My fams been in this biz almost twice the life you been living. They've always been dead on right too with gold predictions. read my post son,I want this to happen. and M3? I don't care to see pics of that cute car. collateral?
laugh.gif
and 600k gain? at 19? its not that silly to drop even moremoney..... I didn't start saving cheese til I was 28. again I could be living a lot better and in a bigger crib... but I love being liquid

I'll prove myself wrong.
laugh.gif

Was browsing your old blog.
Came upon this.

I'd imagine with a few good positions you'd make a killing in and around Sept. 15.
The hell you still in school for?
I wouldn't make that bet for 10k/oz gold in 2012 though.
thinkorswim.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Ben
1) no pm pics of Natasha 34dddd
nerd.gif

2) for taking the higher road and not wasting money a silly bet
laugh.gif
, beton the Super Bowl or something

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I dont really have anything else to say. but I do hope you live on your own and are paying your own mortgage..... school? (if I never went to school, I woulda been a millionaire WAAAAAAAY FASTER) f.y.i. I've been on my own tab since I was 19. but I dont consider myself rich... oh yeh, why are you still in school? school won't guarantee anyone a job anymore.
thats the only thing about age that I never truly truly understood until I hit like 30. pay your own bills, rent/mortgage and have kids and etc, etc, hold down a few people and come floss. I don't care who's assistant you were or who's shoes you shined that got you inside a good thing or whatever mentor spit knowledge to you; You predicting that off your theory is funny to me, Don't matter how smart and keen you are. You haven't lived enough life yet. My fams been in this biz almost twice the life you been living. They've always been dead on right too with gold predictions. read my post son, I want this to happen. and M3? I don't care to see pics of that cute car. collateral?
laugh.gif
and 600k gain? at 19? its not that silly to drop even more money..... I didn't start saving cheese til I was 28. again I could be living a lot better and in a bigger crib... but I love being liquid
Never thought I'd see Ben Baller wasting his time giving sound life advice to us kids on NT.
Times is a changin.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Some good advice though. Have to say.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

laugh.gif
@ Ben Baller calling what I do "gambling." The richest self-made men in the world are financial operators and fund managers.

Ben, you got the funds. I got the funds. Let's make a friendly bet. If you got nothing to lose, then let's do it.

From this summer when I copped it...

2qlwy7l.jpg

thats awesome man. if all youre sayin is really true.........imo you need to be famous. im sure many folks would be impressed. congrats

edit:
I've got into a real lazy state of mind (except in the gym)
pimp.gif

story of my life........but i made new year resolutions.

again, give me sparknotes. but ben baller, let's do this bet. talk all the %*%! you want, but let's put money on it. $50,000 that gold is worth atleast $1300/oz this time next year... deal? or do you want me to make it $2000/oz? give me the details, draft up a contract, do whatever u gotta do, let'sdo this.

ps this is friday night i will be out so don't mistake my absence from niketalk as being "MIA"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

deyknowyaho, pls read my post. I know nothing about you, dont care either. you could be the ceo of kitco. whats your point? you don't have none. nobody cares if the richest men on earth are financial operators. I know 3 of the richest men on earth and none of them are that. you're still GUESSING.
you want to make a 3 year bet? sure.

nt is a tough crowd.... peeps always doubt, but I've been proven and once in a while i'll fart on cats just for fun....
what do you wanna see? cars? cash? girls? gold? thats easy stuff... but I could be living A LOT better... I've got into a real lazy state of mind (except in the gym)
I'm like a house cat for real these days... even in this recession, %*##* too easy
JAN_2_09_GARAGE.jpg

if you want to see trophy pics, videos, go to my myspace...
but I wish y'all the best for 09, this is MY year for real.... I start filming again next week and I'm goin hard
as for gold. i'll always have A LOT of it around no matter what because it is currency.

I dont really have anything else to say. but I do hope you live on your own and are paying your own mortgage..... school? (if I never went to school, I woulda been a millionaire WAAAAAAAY FASTER) f.y.i. I've been on my own tab since I was 19. but I dont consider myself rich... oh yeh, why are you still in school? school won't guarantee anyone a job anymore.
thats the only thing about age that I never truly truly understood until I hit like 30. pay your own bills, rent/mortgage and have kids and etc, etc, hold down a few people and come floss. I don't care who's assistant you were or who's shoes you shined that got you inside a good thing or whatever mentor spit knowledge to you; You predicting that off your theory is funny to me, Don't matter how smart and keen you are. You haven't lived enough life yet. My fams been in this biz almost twice the life you been living. They've always been dead on right too with gold predictions. read my post son, I want this to happen. and M3? I don't care to see pics of that cute car. collateral?
laugh.gif
and 600k gain? at 19? its not that silly to drop even more money..... I didn't start saving cheese til I was 28. again I could be living a lot better and in a bigger crib... but I love being liquid

i'm in school because i want to become a corporate lawyer, money won't get you that job.

i pay for my own living expenses including housing, food, etc..

doesn't matter how long i've lived or how long youve lived or how much more money you have than me or how much more pretentious, banal"wisdom" you have left to share with me, mr ben baller. all that matters is one of us is going to be right about gold in a year. i will let that doallllll the talking.

smh @ tryna trivialize my hustle. if your fams been dead right about these gold predictions, in 1934, they woulda went bankrupt when the US govt made itillegal to own gold and confiscated it and devalued USD 70% against gold and paid back in nominal terms. you and your fam might know your cyclical trends, butthis is a structural deficiency the USD has, in its external debt, trade deficit, monetization, and lack of Fed transparency.

you know Bloomberg made a freedom of information act request to see teh Fed's balance sheet and they were denied? the Fed's being sued.

i saved my parents tens of thousands of dollars by getting them to liquidate their fund holdings before the market crash.. these are trying times, benballer. let's make this bet and see who's right in a year and THEN you can talk all these old-man wisdom banalities to me.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

No one should mention they got mad money or expensive whips online unless they are going to prove it.

roll.gif

i didn't come in here talking about all the mad money i've made. i came in with some advice about gold, people asked me questions about my accountand i gave em answers.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

What do I need to do to become rich like you DKY?

Read the title of the thread haha. This thread is comedy. I'll stick to buying companies with competetive advantages and high free cash flow generationpotential. Actually, I do a bit of speculating too, can't lie. I picked up some USO, but it is more of a hedge. If it goes up, I make money...which Iwill spend on higher gas prices. goes down? I save money at the pump. Locking in these gas prices for a while.

keep buying companies AS THE ECONOMY COLLAPSES.

maybe you can make a 20% annualized return on your stocks. doesn't do a lot of good when inflation levels are at 35%.

that's what the Fed wants. and that's what the Fed is doing.

this is unprecedented "printing" of money. where's all this excess liquidity gonna go? anyone, answer. we're "creating" 4 times asmuch wealth as was lost with this crisis. insolvent banks are being liquified with printed money. the fed is buying t-bills with printed money. it ismonetizing its debt. it is paying for record deficit spending with PRINTED MONEY. where's all this excess liquidtiy going to go?

China, Iran, Japan, all these HUGE CREDITOR NATIONS are STOCKPILING GOLD. They're buying tons upon tons as fast as they can't without changing pricestoo much. As fast as they can.

I don't know about you, but I think China is a little more well-versed on precious metals and inflation risk than Ben Baller's family.

Well thats the last time I read any of your posts. Inflation at 35%? GTFOHWTB You sound like a preacher...chill out dude

35% inflation. DKY, you said real estate isn't a sound investment. But a mortgage right now, regardless if the market has not bottomed out yet, as aliability would be minimal in a few years at 35% inflation.

Acquiring debt before hyperinflation is always a good thing. Think about investing in real estate late 09 early 2010 people

DKY who cares if its friday night. Ur a smart dude, get a blackberry. I'm postin from the bold its easy

I'm actually interested to see if ben takes the bet, this kid talks a good game.

Back
Top Bottom