2009: BUY GOLD. NOW.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by belle155

nah back then i was just guessing based on what cnbc was saying, i didnt know what i was doing then and i really still dont know. back then anyone could make money on wall street til that bubble burst. ps wawa college for me took 6 years (to get my doctorate) and ive been out for 1 so thats around 7 years since my last stock trade (besides company stock i get now automatically). times have changed from ~ Y2K to now 2009. im just sayin if i do any more investing i gotta do more research. all the trades i ever did were just market orders, i never shorted a stock and still dont know how to. i have over 6 figures in straight cash and i want to make it work more than my ~4% money market account is getting me now. i know i can do better than that by myself. the company matches $2 : 1 up to a certain amount and i have that maxed out. thats a good return but its only so much. i want to make cash with the rest of it like i said and beat that 4% im getting from the banks now.

i use ameritrade and fidelity

do you need to see my high school diploma and college degreeS for proof/dates or paystub/w2/bank statement?? i know how NT is
No. Didn't mean to come off like an ++$ but I still can't see how you would lose any of your skill or acumen for trading even after 6 years if you were making substantial returns.
That's all I was commenting on.

You can prob. do better than 4% year over year.

nah its ok. i said before tho it wasnt skill, i was just watching cnbc all the time after high school.. once i was in school full time in college with 18credit hour semester after semester i couldnt do it anymore and havent got into it since. i was just looking at some sites and blogs and that and it got meinterested again and thinking i should at least try to get back into the market. the returns werent substantial man i just used that as one day an example. that was a good day but i also lost a lot for being stupid and hanging on too long. i remember specifically making a ton off of 4Kids Entertainment, thecompany that made the pokemon tv show and movies. that should give you a clue as to how long its been. those were good days tho i remember kids in theneighborhood talking about pokemon and i was caking off the stock. i remember it peaked and go down little by little and i hung on thinking it would go backup but i rode that one down into the ground. (so actually i made nothing off this at all, i lost a lot with that stock) but i just looked for trends i knew ofand what was popular at the time and made some cash, lost some too

this second time around ill try to stick to my guns. i hung on to too many stocks and lost a lot that way.

check-mark.jpg

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

nah back then i was just guessing based on what cnbc was saying, i didnt know what i was doing then and i really still dont know. back then anyone could make money on wall street til that bubble burst. ps wawa college for me took 6 years (to get my doctorate) and ive been out for 1 so thats around 7 years since my last stock trade (besides company stock i get now automatically). times have changed from ~ Y2K to now 2009. im just sayin if i do any more investing i gotta do more research. all the trades i ever did were just market orders, i never shorted a stock and still dont know how to. i have over 6 figures in straight cash and i want to make it work more than my ~4% money market account is getting me now. i know i can do better than that by myself. the company matches $2 : 1 up to a certain amount and i have that maxed out. thats a good return but its only so much. i want to make cash with the rest of it like i said and beat that 4% im getting from the banks now.

i use ameritrade and fidelity

do you need to see my high school diploma and college degreeS for proof/dates or paystub/w2/bank statement?? i know how NT is
No. Didn't mean to come off like an ++$ but I still can't see how you would lose any of your skill or acumen for trading even after 6 years if you were making substantial returns.
That's all I was commenting on.

You can prob. do better than 4% year over year.

nah its ok. i said before tho it wasnt skill, i was just watching cnbc all the time after high school.. once i was in school full time in college with 18 credit hour semester after semester i couldnt do it anymore and havent got into it since. i was just looking at some sites and blogs and that and it got me interested again and thinking i should at least try to get back into the market. the returns werent substantial man i just used that as one day an example. that was a good day but i also lost a lot for being stupid and hanging on too long. i remember specifically making a ton off of 4Kids Entertainment, the company that made the pokemon tv show and movies. that should give you a clue as to how long its been. those were good days tho i remember kids in the neighborhood talking about pokemon and i was caking off the stock. i remember it peaked and go down little by little and i hung on thinking it would go back up but i rode that one down into the ground. (so actually i made nothing off this at all, i lost a lot with that stock) but i just looked for trends i knew of and what was popular at the time and made some cash, lost some too

this second time around ill try to stick to my guns. i hung on to too many stocks and lost a lot that way.
Understand.
Am a little too young to fully remember the tech bubble but it must've insane.
The cheer leading on CNBC was prob. of humongous and disgusting proportions?
laugh.gif

haha yeah im done after this, goin to the cavs game. but yes those days were nuts, stocks going up 20-30-40% in a single day. i remember google going up 50points at a time with the chart looking like an escalator that kept going up. it was easy to make cash if you got out in time. i hung on to a few too long andlearned literally valuable lessons. be smart with your money in 2009 and beyond!

someone give me sparknotes on the last three/four pages of this thread... i browsed through, saw some doubters. who wants to see the m3????

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

someone give me sparknotes on the last three/four pages of this thread... i browsed through, saw some doubters. who wants to see the m3????

yea it was basically about you.

yes id like to see the m3 my man. thats NTs fave. dont be shy

oh and ps... the dot com bubble was sick. the commodity bubble was sick. the real estate bubble was sick. but they were all just inflation, with excessliquidity funnelled into asset values rather than consumer goods with the help of low interest rates (the fed). the government wants inflation, it's atax.. the fed's job is to hide it so the taxpayers don't know they're being taxed. next asset they're going to funnel all this inflation intois gold. watch gold stocks repeat bubble performances.

sparknotes: no one believes ,on paper/screenshots, that you make a 500% profit in one year
grin.gif

from ben balller

man, I don't think I'mma read anything past that 3rd page... but either way I win. wait 3 years to bet you that gold will hit $10,000 an oz? and lose$50k(but in actuality gain over 32 million, not a typo, yes I earn 32 million dollars if that happens) get serious, ghost? I was in St. Barts gettin smarteatin gelatin bars.

the last 45 hours or so has been a blur. first class from LAX to MIA then private from MIA to St. Barths.....I don't peep NT out on my phone becauseit's not easy to. but y'all are thirsty for drama.
understand wherever you are in life or how ill your predictions are from charts or patterns, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. it's just speculation and I don'tjudge by age or anything. Cali is for sure to have a BIG earthquake soon... I can bet someone a million cash that we'll have a 6.0 quake in the next 3years because of studies and such. it's silly. I hope it happens(the gold goin up that high) but it's very doubtful. Watch what happens if it hits$1,500 an oz.(let alone $10k an oz) EVERY SINGLE JEWELRY STORE on earth will go bankrupt. you have to understand this. @ $850 + an oz right now, it's badfor business. Hence why Zahir aka 1INABILLION made that comment. this is what I do for a living, this is what keeps me in R8's and M5's and eatingwell. I'm not gambling or speculating, I live this everyday, so it's to my benefit. I'm just saying, I don't care if you made $20 million inreal estate like my friend Eric Elegado did in the past 5 years.... he DID not expect the market to be this bad and of course it's getting worse. Bro couldyou imagine if gas was $23 a gallon here in the US? THERE WOULD BE NOTHING BUT BICYCLES ON THE ROADS. I know oil and gold are 2 totally different things, butif affects a LOT of people in my line of business that I deal with day to day.... a lot more then you think as far as gold goes. I remember buying gold at $250an oz, I remember recently buying gold at $500 an oz from a jeweler who needed cash asap! I turned it into $500k instantly, within 72 hours. If it's thateasy, you are basically telling me I will be retiring by 2010 bro. At this point ,I've figured out how much I need with interest in the lowest riskoption/bank to live my exact lifestyle without working another day in my life until I reach 68(thats if I make it that far due to all the drugs I've done)its just under $10,000,000 so please believe I wish this happens.

oh and ps... the dot com bubble was sick. the commodity bubble was sick. the real estate bubble was sick. but they were all just inflation, with excess liquidity funnelled into asset values rather than consumer goods with the help of low interest rates (the fed). the government wants inflation, it's a tax.. the fed's job is to hide it so the taxpayers don't know they're being taxed. next asset they're going to funnel all this inflation into is gold. watch gold stocks repeat bubble performances.
I'm glad you and I agree on that...
If you have insider information, on the market, that things are about to go UP UP UP, you're interest and pockets would be best served if you kept ishh to yourself rather than letting everyone in on the info. Conversely, however, if you had info that the market was about to TANK TANK TANK, your interest and pockets would be best served by getting as many suckers as possible (NTLK perhaps) to invest blindly into the market-(commodity bubble anyone)-and with you already well positioned with your shorts--reap profits when the ishhh blows up again.

Only problem is the fact that most general investors can't tell when the time to get out has arrived--word to the bubble popping.

Yet, you're advising people to put re-invest most if not all of their assets in gold.

Like i said previously, I'm pretty sure you've secured your positions and going to bet against the rush. All that needs to be done is to get the massesmoving. Betting against the rush--that's how you made your 600K right...

laugh.gif
@ Ben Baller calling what I do "gambling." The richestself-made men in the world are financial operators and fund managers.

Ben, you got the funds. I got the funds. Let's make a friendly bet. If you got nothing to lose, then let's do it.

From this summer when I copped it...

2qlwy7l.jpg

x3srwy.jpg

15ogjd3.jpg

2eyfec0.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

oh and ps... the dot com bubble was sick. the commodity bubble was sick. the real estate bubble was sick. but they were all just inflation, with excess liquidity funnelled into asset values rather than consumer goods with the help of low interest rates (the fed). the government wants inflation, it's a tax.. the fed's job is to hide it so the taxpayers don't know they're being taxed. next asset they're going to funnel all this inflation into is gold. watch gold stocks repeat bubble performances.
And yet, you're advising people to put re-invest most if not all of their assets in gold.

Like i said previously, I'm pretty sure you've secured your positions and going to bet against the rush. All that needs to be done is to get the masses moving. Betting against the rush--that's how you made your 600K right...
I would imagine until the bubble bursts.

No need for the M3. I'm sure you have an M3.
The title to that M3. We know your name already.
glasses.gif

There are kids in my parents neighborhood driving expensive cars.
They can barely spell their own names correctly.

edit:
Just saw the pics. Nice car. Congrats on it.

And yet, you're advising people to put re-invest most if not all of their assets in gold.

Like i said previously, I'm pretty sure you've secured your positions and going to bet against the rush. All that needs to be done is to get the masses moving. Betting against the rush--that's how you made your 600K right...

what are you talking about? i just said gold stocks are gonna skyrocket like those bubble stocks......

the gold stocks might come crashing down if there is irrational exuberance in them near the end, but we'll have to see. however, GOLD prices definitelywon't come crashing down because they are already artificially VERY LOW because of fed manipulation. gold has reached backwardation in the midst of the Fedmonetizing record deficit spending, this is historic.

50K was the initial offer.

and title to the M3?
roll.gif
you guys are clowns... i make a post about whyyou should buy gold and you're asking for pics of the title to my m3... only on NT.

Well laugh all you want, but they are still going to want pics. Why not shut them up so the thread can get back on track?

50K was the initial offer.

and title to the M3?
roll.gif
you guys are clowns... i make a post about why you should buy gold and you're asking for pics of the title to my m3... only on NT.
You own it outright ,right?
You're willing to put it up as collateral, right?

Show Ben Baller that it's legit collateral.
laugh.gif

Not saying you don't have it but this is a bet for serious money.

what are you talking about? i just said gold stocks are gonna skyrocket like those bubble stocks......

the gold stocks might come crashing down if there is irrational exuberance in them near the end, but we'll have to see. however, GOLD prices definitely won't come crashing down because they are already artificially VERY LOW because of fed manipulation. gold has reached backwardation in the midst of the Fed monetizing record deficit spending, this is historic.
Buddy, look at the name of this thread: "BUY GOLD, NOW"...that's more than telling people that, this particular security is going torocket...

Furthermore please tell me exactly when you think this bubble, of any bubble for that matter, will pop. And stating that the GOLD bubble will implode as aresult of "irrational exuberance" is a very general, common sense answer.

You can't predict when a bubble will pop. That's a fact.

All these fundamentals and technicalities are often caught up in the deceit themselves so you can't rely on them either. So while your insight might helpyou avoid the collapse of this gold bubble when it happens, what's to prevent the less insightful (these dudes that follow all that you're sayingreligiously) among us from losing their investments.

Alas, I think I'm exhibiting tendencies characteristic of a Captain--so you know what, rather than worrying about the other man, my brethren, I'll letthem do them and trust that you're virtuous with your advice--

I want to see tagged pics like that one NTer who carved another persons screen name on a bullet, I want to see something like that.

if i know nothing about the stock market and all this #!*@, where is a good place to start learning, because this #!*@ sounds like a different language to me.

Back
Top Bottom