[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

^ CP i feel you. Shaq is a huge attention @%!^&. He's always been that way. Pretty soon he'll be leaving Phoenix and burning bridges behind him.He's still a good player, but I lost a lot of respect for him after his attacking of Dwight and SVG. He's the biggest baby in the world
laugh.gif

K-K-K-K-KOBE DOIN' WORK....
2-4 ON MY SHIRT

HE DA GREATEST ON THE COURT
AND I'M THE GREATEST ON THA VERSE

Lamar just brought up a real good (scary) point.

We all questioned their hunger this season after being embarrassed as hell last year.

Can you imagine the lack of hunger this squad could produce next season now that they have that ring?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
My God, we could get beat by 50 in our home opener.

This will be a HUGE test for Phil if all the peices come back, how to keep them all hungry. I don't worry about Kobe, I don't worry about Fish, and Ithink Pau will still be motivated, everyone else on this roster...........I dunno.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

We all questioned their hunger this season after being embarrassed as hell last year.

Can you imagine the lack of hunger this squad could produce next season now that they have that ring?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

This will be a HUGE test for Phil if all the peices come back, how to keep them all hungry. I don't worry about Kobe, I don't worry about Fish, and I think Pau will still be motivated, everyone else on this roster...........I dunno.
embarassed.gif
The Heat lost by about 40 their first game of the season to the Bulls after winning their Chip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

frown.gif
laugh.gif

This will be a HUGE test for Phil if all the peices come back, how to keep them all hungry. I don't worry about Kobe, I don't worry about Fish, and I think Pau will still be motivated, everyone else on this roster...........I dunno.
embarassed.gif
The Heat lost by about 40 their first game of the season to the Bulls after winning their Chip.
laugh.gif
Where's that Mourning gif at?
laugh.gif
..that was the samegame..

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

frown.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe will keep the guys in check. Im sure he knows his team has another year or two to make a run to the Finals again. But I guess we gotta waittil the offseason settles down a bit to see who is coming in or leaving
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

anyone got pics of ariza holding the Trophy? cant find any on yahoo
Word.

On another note Bynum, Sasha, and Jordan better put in work in the gym this summer!!

Pistons have a lot of options for the upcoming year (Boozer, Turkoglu, Odom).

Signing with Detroit, or going to the Pistons in a sign-and-trade: Detroit has Allen Iverson ($21.9 million) and Rasheed Wallace ($13.7) coming off the cap, and would like to get as far as $23 million under the cap, which would give the Pistons the ability to acquire two high-level free agents. Impacting their financial equation will be Kwame Brown's decision this month on whether to pick up his player option of $4.1 million for next season, and Joe Dumars' efforts to move Amir Johnson's expiring $3.6 million deal without taking back an equal contract in return. If the Pistons find themselves stuck with both of those players, their best option to make a pair of impact acquisitions would probably involve moving Tayshaun Prince (owed $21.5 million over the next two seasons) as part of a sign-and-trade deal for an unrestricted free agent, whether it is Turkoglu, Carlos Boozer, Lamar Odom or someone else. ESPN.com

So do you make a sign and trade for Tayshaun if you can't re-sign Lamar?

Also...

[h2]Kobe May Opt Out[/h2]
Bryant_Kobe_lal_090609b.jpg

Jun 15, 2009 11:30 AM EST

lal_40.gif
A report from the Los Angeles Times indicated that Kobe Bryant could opt out of his contract and become an unrestricted free agent July 1st.

Bryant conceivably could depart the Lakers for another team, but that scenario appears highly unlikely.

The club's long term outlook as a perennial title contender will affect his decision, according to sources that spoke with the Los Angeles Times.

The report from the Los Angeles Times indicated that a maximum 'extension' would be for five years and $135 million.

Bryant is not eligible for a full extension because of the Over-36 rule. The cutoff date is October 1st and Bryant's birthday is August 23rd, meaning Bryant could potentially miss out on more than $30 million by just under 40 days.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Los Angeles Lakers

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

Not surprised...Let's just hope its for the right reasons.

Also, thanks for the shout out Bright, it was a fun, stressing, and a rewarding season.
It payed off though
pimp.gif

Man I hope we can keep this entire team b/c honestly I like everybody
ohwell.gif

So do you make a sign and trade for Tayshaun if you can't re-sign Lamar?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn we gotta keep LO

Originally Posted by jbone2308

CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!

CAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIII TUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIINNNN MYYYYYYYYYY
FAAAAAAAAANNNNNN CAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD????????

laugh.gif

Kiddin man, I don't care who's cheerin for this title, we got it, it's ours. But next time we have a poor game in the 2nd round, try to hold onto your card.
wink.gif
I will man thanks. My emotions got the best of me.
pimp.gif

Don't know about ya'll, but I cheered the loudest when I seen Vanessa on the court.

I uh, uh, don't know what that means, but it's true.
laugh.gif

That neckline was workin.
pimp.gif

But damn, girl got more teeth then a @#$%^&^%$#@!. Serious, she must have multiple dentists on stand by or somethin.

I ain't tryna know how them things get polished up.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

And Magic did look like an MTV music award.

CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!

CAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIII TUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIINNNN MYYYYYYYYYY
FAAAAAAAAANNNNNN CAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD????????

laugh.gif

Kiddin man, I don't care who's cheerin for this title, we got it, it's ours. But next time we have a poor game in the 2nd round, try to hold onto your card.
wink.gif
I will man thanks. My emotions got the best of me.
pimp.gif
At least you admit it now.
laugh.gif

Ska workin on his Kobe apology essay?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just playin man, like I said months ago when we were like 30 games above .500 but none of us were happy anyways, we all played our parts.

KB8 rides Sasha
Bright makes game threads
Tupac brings in stories/articles and keeps some peace with other fans
Holden shuts down Yuku whenever we're trailing in a game
French makes sure JBone stays outta our way
I abuse Chester like a red headed step child
LTB runs the season thread
Ska keeps Kobe in check.

Those were our jobs, I'd say mission accomplished. Excellent job everybody.
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just playin man, like I said months ago when we were like 30 games above .500 but none of us were happy anyways, we all played our parts.

KB8 rides hates Sasha
Ska keeps Kobe in check.

smokin.gif
The rides part is a little too Ayooooo for me fam.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

KB8 tries to light a fire under Sasha on fire.
wink.gif

Ska keeps Kobe in check.

smokin.gif

My bad KB8........

Originally Posted by cruzair13

P.S.
Try to Trade up for Hansborough. i guess. hardworker and a winner.
laugh.gif
I can tell you don't watch much basketball or collegebasketball.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

KB8 tries to light a fire under Sasha on fire.
wink.gif

Ska keeps Kobe in check.

smokin.gif
I got you CP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If everyone does their part, we can have another interesting season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom