[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I got a random gif request, Kobe sticking out his tongue like a snake nh
laugh.gif

thanks in advance
nerd.gif

thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Now i know why you requested it
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I would use that GIF too..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Lakersfan 1, you should follow the Lakers, Eric Pincus, John Hollinger, Rick Bucher, Mark, Stein, etc. on Twitter and sign up for device updates so that you can receive a text when the news breaks. Shoot, you can even follow Lamar Odom himself.
eh i guess but i hate twitter but w/e i still think Niketalk is the one of the quickest updates
pimp.gif

Out for the night, hope we hear good news by the time I get back in the morning.
pimp.gif

Come on LO, sign the damn thing (with the Lakers, no one else.
wink.gif
)

Blah! Please no fat #@*.. when's the last time this dude played anyway?

Sean May and Lakers shouldn't be in the same sentence at all.. except for this one of course
laugh.gif

Ric Bucher was on the radio and he feels that the ship has sailed for LO and that its possible he won't be laker next season
frown.gif
and that there never was a four year deal offered according to his sources. Ireally hope things change in the next few days cause I don't see how we can repeat with LO.

i hope bucher's credibility is shot down again. his stupid rhetoric trying to bring laker fans down.
indifferent.gif

should have traded lamar to gs for the 14th pick last year and taken Anthony Randolph. i'm just sayin...

I thought it was Chris Ford who said Kobe was leaving to be a Clipper.. I don't care what these talking heads say.. The only people who know what'sreally going on is Odom, his agent and Mitch..

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

holdenmichael wrote:

Lakersfan 1, you should follow the Lakers, Eric Pincus, John Hollinger, Rick Bucher, Mark, Stein, etc. on Twitter and sign up for device
updates so that you can receive a text when the news breaks. Shoot, you can even follow Lamar Odom himself.
eh i guess but i hate twitter but w/e i still think Niketalk is the one of the quickest updates
pimp.gif

Fam, NT Twitter get stuff before it even hits NT.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Lakersfan1 said:

holdenmichael wrote:

Lakersfan 1, you should follow the Lakers, Eric Pincus, John Hollinger, Rick Bucher, Mark, Stein, etc. on Twitter and sign up for device
updates so that you can receive a text when the news breaks. Shoot, you can even follow Lamar Odom himself.
pimp.gif

Fam, NT Twitter get stuff before it even hits NT.
Is the official Laker's twitter just twitter.com /Lakers ?

Cause there is a lot of them and some are just by fans ..

Ric Pukeeer, Ireland and Mason please don't interview that man again.... Giving his opinion and preaching about Twitter, just get to the point and get tothe NBA!

If you could pick any bench player from the entire NBA to join our bench BESIDES manu, who would you guys pick?
Realistically someone who'd fit into our offense preferably.

Back
Top Bottom