[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Come on Ariza

STAY MAN!!!
Please....
frown.gif

Come on Ariza

STAY MAN!!!

i know if he leaves and the cavs some how land artest ESPN and NT will be unbearable with all the lebron & cavs d-riding

Cant be mad at him trying to get paid ( still hope he resigns
frown.gif
)

If he's gone im hopping on the Matrix bandwagon

question:

On ESPN they have Shannon Brown under restricted but most of the articles i've read say he's an UNrestricted which one is it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Come on Ariza

STAY MAN!!!

Please....
frown.gif

Word , we obviously need him......We'll be missing him if he leaves, when KOBE'S in foul trouble next year....

GRANT HILL, he couldnt guard an OAK TREE!!!! & ARTEST, too many cons to even name
sick.gif

SIDE NOTE: SKA , DWILL IS THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE.....yes i'm late but i just had to get that out....

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Cant be mad at him trying to get paid ( still hope he resigns
frown.gif
)

If he's gone im hopping on the Matrix bandwagon

question:

On ESPN they have Shannon Brown under restricted but most of the articles i've read say he's an UNrestricted which one is it?
nerd.gif
He's definitely unrestricted

Seriously if Trev is leaving coz they offended by the MLE offer, I say let him walk.

As much as I love Trev and what he brings to the table, what is he? A good wing role player whose value sky rockets coz he plays for a championshipcontender....now where have we seen this before??? See: Posey, James.

And how much did James get last year? 4 years 25 mil? Seems about right to me.

Seriously, I hope we keep Trev but not for more than 5-7 mil a season. If he wants more than that, let him walk. Resigning Lamar is more important, IMO.Athletic wings who are solid spot shooters and play good D are easier to find than a Jack of all trades PF.

DANG AGENTS!

Can a player make his own decisions anymore!

Trevor, this is home and this is your place to become a Pippen type player.

Cavs better stay out of our cookie jar!

jbone2308 wrote:
DANG AGENTS!

Can a player make his own decisions anymore!

Trevor, this is home and this is your place to become a Pippen type player.

Cavs better stay out of our cookie jar!

i do agree with your post though....

The CAV's of all teams
frown.gif
PLEASE NO...

Ariza better take the MLE or he will hear boos every time he come to L.A for the rest of his life.
laugh.gif
haha

wow this sucks

if he leaves, we gotta go after Grant Hill, Matrix, or Artest

Trev is good, but not 8 mill good.

times like these make me mad that we threw so much bread at Sasha and Luke instead of Ronny and Trevor

Anyone else besides hill and artest available?

Only reason I didnt cop his authentic this year was because I knew he might leave. If he stays im copping

MJsaver wrote:

GRANT HILL, he couldnt guard an OAK TREE!!!! & ARTEST, too many cons to even name
sick.gif

EXACTLY.......PLEASE DONT SAY THESE ARE OUR ONLY OPTIONS.....

IF SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL PAY TREVOR, BECUASE THESE 2 GUYZ WONT WORK AT ALL...

How realistic is getting the MATRIX, at least he can play DEFENSE & isnt a basketcase like ARTEST..
ohwell.gif

just read it on espn...were not expected to re-sign trevor
frown.gif
...damn ischis brousard a decent source?...looks like were gonna have to go after artest...isnt that an upgrade from ariza?

never by a player's jersey in a contract year
roll.gif

thanks...i bought an ariza too during the season....jerk
laugh.gif

According to a Twitter post by Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski, Trevor Ariza will become a very rich man at the hands of the team that loses out on Hedo Turkoglu.
League executives believe Portland or Toronto, whichever team does not sign Turkoglu, will offer Ariza between $32 million and $40 million deal.

i loved ariza and hoped he stayed. good luck to him wherever he goes, and we'll see how good he is without kobe gasol and the triangle

Back
Top Bottom