2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

First this...
A.J. Hawk, the Packers' first-round pick in 2006, is being outplayed at his linebacker spot by Desmond Bishop, who was the second of two sixth-round picks from Cal in the same draft. At the very least, Capers has another linebacker toy to play with in his 3-4 scheme.

Per Kevin Seifert, NFC North Blogger for ESPN
Now...
[h1]A.J. Hawk to see reduced playing time?[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 1, 2009 5:52 PM ET
An inside linebacker taken in the top five of the NFL Draft has certain expectations to meet.

The position isn't usually taken that high, so a team is expecting to get a player that will ideally contend for Pro Bowls annually; a player they can plug in the middle of their defense and leave him there for a decade.

At the very least, you expect the linebacker to play every down.

It's a cruel business, but Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk is starting to fall short of expectations.

As Green Bay transitions to a 3-4 defense, the Green Bay Press-Gazette writes that Hawk is looking likely to lose most of his snaps on passing downs. That would cut the 2006 number five pick's snaps in half if it happened.

The Packers beat writers have been hinting at this story for weeks, noticing that Hawk often played with the second-team nickel defense. His snaps with the first team were reduced to nothing by Monday. The return of starter Nick Barnett to practice has likely expedited the process.

Still, the loss of reps would be a disappointing career step for Hawk, who has generally received acceptable, although not overwhelmingly positive reviews thus far in his career. Green Bay's coaching staff are the only critics that matter in the end, and they will say how they feel about Hawk with playing time.
AJ Hawk = yet another OSU bust
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just picked up my tickets for the 9/27 game between the Vikings/49ers at the Metrodome
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Home opener as well.

ima just say this, when healthy Grant has produced for us, like him or not. Just as Forte produced in the same time frame really, one year. Grants fits ourstyle as a north south runner, and all we need him to do is take enough pressure off Rodgers. And what we have seen of of him when healthy, i havent see how hecant do that. We dont need the AD type runner(would be nice dont get me wrong) as we are a pass happy team, and Grant can use that to use openings the defensemight give by playing the run. Really if our O-Line doesnt sure up no running back can have success.

I got tickets to the Packers Bengals game and the Packers Cowboys game.

Still searching for that Vikings game...

Id trade the 2 games i have for that 1 game

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I got tickets to the Packers Bengals game and the Packers Cowboys game.

Still searching for that Vikings game...

Id trade the 2 games i have for that 1 game
Seriously man. I've been searching for tickets to either the Lambeau game or the Metrodome game and I haven't found any in the price rangeI'm willing to pay....

You'd have stories to tell about both of those games for years.

Say all you want about Grant....I concur...dude is a bit injury prone as it stands...and dude needs to stop coughing up the rock..

But homeboy isn't soft.

Im trying to figure out why everyone is quick to call someone a homer.
I asked a question about Grant. I gave my reasons on why he should have jsut as much respect as Forte.

But then im accused of saying hes better then Gore, Jackson, and AP
roll.gif
thaat is why i am calling you a homer my dude. I like Grant but dude aint in that elite RB class Forte is in. Fact is Forte WAS our offense lastyear he had to do more for us than possibly any RB had to do for his offense in the entire league. Son is a certified beast. And hes much younger. Grantsaiight but he aint on his level. IMO Forte is closer to AD (hes def not there ESP as a straight up runner) because of his all around game) than Grant is toForte.
Hester sucks at WR
the fact that people think they can say this without seeing him play one game with a legit QB (and he wasnt that bad with Orton last season) isreally just mind boggling
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I asked a question about Grant. I gave my reasons on why he should have jsut as much respect as Forte.

roll.gif
thaat is why i am calling you a homer my dude. I like Grant but dude aint in that elite RB class Forte is in. Fact is Forte WAS our offense last year he had to do more for us than possibly any RB had to do for his offense in the entire league. Son is a certified beast. And hes much younger. Grants aiight but he aint on his level. IMO Forte is closer to AD (hes def not there ESP as a straight up runner) because of his all around game) than Grant is to Forte.
Hester sucks at WR
the fact that people think they can say this without seeing him play one game with a legit QB (and he wasnt that bad with Orton last season) is really just mind boggling
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Roddy White put up MONSTER numbers with Joey Harringon, Chris Redman and Bryon Leftwhich at Quaterback in the same year
Megatron has put up MONSTER numbers with no QB what so ever
Andre Johnson also MONSTER numbers with no QB before Shaub...

Should I continue? Your boy isn't elite. Neither is your RB

roll.gif
thaat is why i am calling you a homer my dude. I like Grant but dude aint in that elite RB class Forte is in. Fact is Forte WAS our offense last year he had to do more for us than possibly any RB had to do for his offense in the entire league. Son is a certified beast. And hes much younger. Grants aiight but he aint on his level. IMO Forte is closer to AD (hes def not there ESP as a straight up runner) because of his all around game) than Grant is to Forte.
Hester sucks at WR
the fact that people think they can say this without seeing him play one game with a legit QB (and he wasnt that bad with Orton last season) is really just mind boggling
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Roddy White put up MONSTER numbers with Joey Harringon, Chris Redman and Bryon Leftwhich at Quaterback in the same year

how the hell are you comparing all of those guys to hester? LAST YEAR WAS DEVINS FIRST YEAR AT RECEIVER IN HIS CAREER, THE !%@% YOU WANT HIM TO DO? 1300 RECEIVING YARDS AND 10 TOUCHDOWNS?

smh chill, some of your comparisons are just plain horrible.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
Hester sucks at WR
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dont put words in my mouth. I NEVER EVER said Hester is elite. If you can find me saying that call me a homer and i will leave this thread for theentire season. It is WAY too early to call Hester elite. But at the same time it is WAY WAY too early to call Hester garbage.

I mean dude had his 1st year as a WR last year and was raw as +#!@. He struggled at 1st with bad QBs, but by the end of the year he was starting and was our #1WR target ALREADY. Even with the Bears lackluster to say the least recieving cote that is still somewhat impressive. Saying all of that homeboy STILL finishedwith a very very solid 665 recieving yards to go along with 3 TDs, and almost as important beat the defense numerous times (and although he couldnt be reachedby Ortons lollipop throws not the case with my man Cutler) but still got the defense called for numerous defense pass interferences cause he had them beat. Notsaying hes elite or anything, but he has the potential to be very good. Cause those are some VERY legit #s for a dude playing his 1st year as a WR in the NFLand only started the later quarter of the season with Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton throwing him the rock.

Once again he is not close to elite, but saying he is garbage after doing all that in his 1st year as a WR and NEVER playing with a legit QB.,. cmon man, bereal stop being a homer with all of the hate
smh.gif

and as for Forte, yall already know the deal
pimp.gif

EDIT:
how the hell are you comparing all of those guys to hester? LAST YEAR WAS DEVINS FIRST YEAR AT RECEIVER IN HIS CAREER, THE !%@% YOU WANT HIM TO DO? 1300 RECEIVING YARDS AND 10 TOUCHDOWNS?

smh chill, some of your comparisons are just plain horrible.

i missed all of that, but yeah pretty much sums up all of my $+$% in a fewsentences without the stats and $+$%
pimp.gif

except you forgot to note that he also started less than half of the year and had Orton and Rex throwing to him but still had 665 yards recieving
pimp.gif

agreed, some of yall hate caling him garbage and $+$% after having no reason whatsoever in saying so
smh.gif

FTR your boy Roddy didnt put up #s like Hester last season until his 3rd season... your comparisons
smh.gif

Fact is Forte WAS our offense last year he had to do more for us than possibly any RB had to do for his offense in the entire league.
I really don't even have to go farther than the NFC North to challenge that statement....

T1_0504_peterson.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

Fact is Forte WAS our offense last year he had to do more for us than possibly any RB had to do for his offense in the entire league.
I really don't even have to go farther than the NFC North to challenge that statement....

T1_0504_peterson.jpg
I'll give you that just cause AD is a +@%%!#! beast and is by far the best pure runner in football. But even he was splitting some time withChester Taylor. But he is the only RB who is miles ahead of Forte in terms of straight up rushing abilities. But outside of AD there probably isnt a RB who didmore for their offense than what Forte did for us last season. Whether it was carrying the entire workload in terms of carrying the ball, to being our leadingreciever (AD cant keep up with him on that although imo he is the only player whose rushing abilities make up for that cause they are so elite and beyondeveryone at this point), and pass blocking as well.

Without Forte our win total goes from 9 to like 2 or 3 imo last season, wed probably even lose to the Lions once
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You bears fans are delusional, and Jose whatever your name is - you stopped being relevant when you tried to seriously argue that your QB/RB duo wasamongst the best in the league. Even going as far as saying Cutler/Forte > Ryan/Turner.. Boy get off those rocks.

The Bears made it to the Superbowl a few years back on the strength of a Nasty playmaking D. Problem is, that D is getting old and isn't as nasty anymore.Yall need upgrades at alot of key positions. You won't beat the Packers, nor will you beat the Vikes... You'll finish third in that division with a 7-9record. Book it.

I'll give you that just cause AD is a @$%+%!+ beast and is by far the best pure runner in football. But even he was splitting some time with Chester Taylor. But he is the only RB who is miles ahead of Forte in terms of straight up rushing abilities. But outside of AD there probably isnt a RB who did more for their offense than what Forte did for us last season
BOY WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!!?!

DeAngeloWilliams1a.jpg
113-JV_RAIDERS_FALCONS_11.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

You bears fans are delusional, and Jose whatever your name is - you stopped being relevant when you tried to seriously argue that your QB/RB duo was amongst the best in the league. Even going as far as saying Cutler/Forte > Ryan/Turner.. Boy get off those rocks.

The Bears made it to the Superbowl a few years back on the strength of a Nasty playmaking D. Problem is, that D is getting old and isn't as nasty anymore. Yall need upgrades at alot of key positions. You won't beat the Packers, nor will you beat the Vikes... You'll finish third in that division with a 7-9 record. Book it.
and once again dude goes and loses an argument, so he gets salty and changes the subject to something that nobody was talking about. All me andjose did was defend your ******ed assessment that Hester is trash. Please, please just leave this thread my dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You bears fans are delusional, and Jose whatever your name is - you stopped being relevant when you tried to seriously argue that your QB/RB duo was amongst the best in the league. Even going as far as saying Cutler/Forte > Ryan/Turner.. Boy get off those rocks.

The Bears made it to the Superbowl a few years back on the strength of a Nasty playmaking D. Problem is, that D is getting old and isn't as nasty anymore. Yall need upgrades at alot of key positions. You won't beat the Packers, nor will you beat the Vikes... You'll finish third in that division with a 7-9 record. Book it.
and once again dude goes and loses an argument, so he gets salty and changes the subject to something that nobody was talking about. All me and jose did was defend your ******ed assessment that Hester is trash. Please, please just leave this thread my dude

Oh really ok

AD is the only RB who is miles ahead of Forte in terms of straight up rushing abilities. But outside of AD there probably isnt a RB who did more for their offense than what Forte did for us last season

But I lost the argument right?
laugh.gif
Bears fans.
roll.gif

you just completely went off topic to what you were talking about just a page back to not look like an #%%....yetanother argument fail.

edit. changed to big font, because thats twice you lose an argument ol lemme start talkin about a bears superbowl run when i was just comparing a first yearreciver to established nfl studs !@%

and once again dude goes and loses an argument, so he gets salty and changes the subject to something that nobody was talking about. All me and jose did was defend your ******ed assessment that Hester is trash. Please, please just leave this thread my dude

Oh really ok

AD is the only RB who is miles ahead of Forte in terms of straight up rushing abilities. But outside of AD there probably isnt a RB who did more for their offense than what Forte did for us last season

laugh.gif
Bears fans.
roll.gif

and once again you have no idea what the hell you are arguing against. I never said that Forte is a better RB than Williams or Turner im justsaying he probably did more for our offense. Deangelo shared the workload with J Stewart and his recieving #s do not even come close to Fortes, and Turner ican respect because of his immense carry load, but it is not that much higher than Forte's was and his recieving #s are not even close.

All i said is that AD is the only RB who i soooo far ahead of Forte in terms of rushing that it overtakes all the rest of what Forte does. I understand andagree that Willaism and Turner are better overall rushers (right now) Forte still has alot of work to do there imo and im a big critique of that. But in termsof carrying the entire offense, i dont think i would take what those 2 did on their teams vs what Forte did for us. Deangelo shared his workload with Stewartand did not help his team nearly as much in recieving as Forte. And Turner had a huge workload so i can respect that argument, but Forte did as well and Turnerhad only what 8 receptions? While Forte was our leading reciever.

Dude claiming he won arguments AGAIN without even fully understaning what he is arguing about...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
once again dude, pleeeease just curve

EDIT:
edit. changed to big font, because thats twice you lose an argument ol lemme start talkin about a bears superbowl run when i was just comparing a first year reciver to established nfl studs !@%
exactly my dude. This clown is a straight up fool. Acting like we talking Bears in the superbowl when all we were doing is saying it is unfair tocall our 1st year WR trash and calling him a moron for comparing him to established NFL WRs...

and here is a fun fact. In Roddy Whites first year of being an NFL reciever he started the same amount of games as Hester, with a legit QB (vick) and didnteven had half the production Hester had last season. So shut the @$@$ up and let Hester at least have one year of being a full time starter with a legit QBbefore you go talking +*#+

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

you just completely went off topic to what you were talking about just a page back to not look like an [email protected] another argument fail.
Oh really? Ok.

THE GR8 wrote:
Best QB/RB combo in the L

jose cansec0 wrote:
EHHHH YOU FAILED HORRIBLY AT SOME OF THOSE COMBOS YOU POSTED...SORRY GUY.
(You removed the pic of Ryan and Turner implying Cutler/Forte > Ryan Turner)

Jetpacunlimited wrote:
you stopped being relevant when you tried to seriously argue that your QB/RB duo was amongst the best in the league. Even going as far as saying Cutler/Forte > Ryan/Turner.. Boy get off those rocks.

Hmm... Doesn't seem like I was off topic there. But again, im dealing with Bears fans. You guys have short term memories...

jose cansec0 wrote:
you just completely went off topic to what you were talking about just a page back to not look like an #%%....yet another argument fail.
Guess you need to change that back to small fonts huh clown?

THE GR8 wrote:
So shut the @$@$ up and let Hester at least have one year of being a full time starter with a legit QB before you go talking +*#+
You mad?

laugh.gif
Bears fans.
roll.gif

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait

Originally Posted by CasperJr

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait
You won't have to wait long

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?

as you can clearly see, me and gr8 were referring to you comparing hester to stud receivers...

and than you come back with what? a summary on how the bears made it to the super bowl?

laugh.gif
.....shut up already, yes, you lostthe argument...deal with it. now go fantasize about vick in 2k5 now.

edit*
Originally Posted by CasperJr

You won't have to wait long

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?